Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Voting kaschei is step in right direction :sparkles:

I'll write up my case later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

wins32767 posted:

This post is bad and scummy.
"I don't think a guy is scum"
*guy doesn't flip scum*

Looked like a pretty good post to me.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##vote tearshed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh right, I thought tearshed was scum. Rarity possibly too but I think that was more relying on mills flipping scum

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

how am i still alive

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Little Mac posted:

how am i still alive
You saved someone last night perhaps!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

All night all I do is wish for death, Yuming. That is not my ability but it is my role. My role is that I wish for death until finally it comes. When? When will be my time? All I can do is wait and ask.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Little Mac posted:

All night all I do is wish for death, Yuming. That is not my ability but it is my role. My role is that I wish for death until finally it comes. When? When will be my time? All I can do is wait and ask.
Do you think you saved someone last night!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

no

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hmmm but there was no kill hmmmm.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

I can't see yuming, as scum, go after mills like that
Okay ##vote Opopanax

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Why not?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Why not?

I'm not a doc I'm a document

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote tearshed

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is there a reason people are voting tearshed besides his bad vote on TT?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Is there a reason people are voting tearshed besides his bad vote on TT?

You keep calling people town, the only one you seem to have a scum opinion on is derp, but you "can't remember why". Wispy washiness
##vote rarity

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote tearshed

I went back to make a case and rarity was actually pretty active early on. Keeping her in mind but not as bad as I thought

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

##vote tearshed

I went back to make a case and rarity was actually pretty active early on. Keeping her in mind but not as bad as I thought

Yeah, the last 2 days became all about lynching Mills and I wasn't on board with that so that didn't leave me much to say. I feel like we're still stuck in D1 play when it's D4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

tearshed (2): uranus, Opopanax, Opopanax, Opopanax
uranus (1): Rarity
kaschei (1): yuming
Opopanax (1): kaschei
Rarity (0): Opopanax, Opopanax

Not Voting (4): CapitalistPig, Little Mac, tearshed, wins32767

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I dunno, I feel like there is a Cpig case to be made but I'm having a really hard time getting off of my rear end to do anything in this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

wins32767 posted:

I dunno, I feel like there is a Cpig case to be made but I'm having a really hard time getting off of my rear end to do anything in this game.

Then replace out, stop just dropping in to tell us how unmotivated you are.

This game is just people complaining about how slow It is but no one is doing anything. Now you've all gone and done it, I'm going to make an effort post when I get home. You know how much I hate effort

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Opopanax posted:

Then replace out, stop just dropping in to tell us how unmotivated you are.

This game is just people complaining about how slow It is but no one is doing anything. Now you've all gone and done it, I'm going to make an effort post when I get home. You know how much I hate effort

See, that's the reaction I was hoping for. Some real content to argue about.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I had a n0 investigation wins is scum.

Discuss

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

I had a n0 investigation wins is scum.

Discuss

Rarity posted:

I feel like we're still stuck in D1 play when it's D4.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cpig:
Who loving knows? Overall he seems more town than scum and is putting in slightly more effort than usual, but it’s not like he’s readable.
Result: Leaning town.

Kaschei:
I can see the case here. He’s very much on the sidelines. He’s asking a lot of questions, but they’re useless or distracting questions.
Result: Scum

Mac:
Mac is not playing like himself, but I can’t really say it’s scummy. I kind of like his fake doc claim. Seems legit
Result: Leaning town

Rarity
Starts out strong but steadily drops off. Calls more people town than anything and seems like she’s digging for creed.
Result: Leaning scum

yuming:
I still can’t really see her going after mills if he were town and she were scum. At least not without getting into some very deep conspiracy theories
Result: Town

wins:
Has done nothing but sure likes to show up and talk about how he’s done nothing and will likely continue to. He’s not known for lurking as scum, however.
Result: Probably town but I’d sure like to see more to feel more sure

derp:
derp
result: derp

tearshed:
Another who is hanging out on the sidelines and doing just enough to look like he’s doing anything.

tearshed posted:

##vote derp for the moment.

I don't think mills is scum. There were like 3 days/72 hours where he was sitting at -2 and it would've been too easy for scum to add an additional vote under the guise of being tired how long the day is going.

And if mills was scum, his scumbuddies had 72 hours to come up with a better case on a non scum candidate and that never happened.

Put those two together and you don't have a badguy.

This is a very scummy post in particular. He just tosses out a ho hum vote on an easy target and then talks about how town mills is for a while.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Opop is filled with effort.

##vote tearshed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's the most effort I've put into anything in years. Now I will sleep for a century.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
gj Opop.

tearshed is town, however.

kaschei is scum. I am the cop, this is me claiming cop.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I'll vote kasch later, I would like to evaluate the game first. I've been meaning to dig into the game but real life is hella busy. I have today off so I should be able to get something done.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Opopanax posted:

This is a very scummy post in particular. He just tosses out a ho hum vote on an easy target and then talks about how town mills is for a while.
Lynching someone you feel ??? about (derp) >> no lynch >> lynching someone you feel is town (mills).

Kinda strange that you think that derp is an easy target. Is that how you feel about him? Because otherwise you are putting words into my mouth here.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

yuming posted:

gj Opop.

You already did that earlier, but how are you a cop who didn't target mills N1?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

yuming posted:

gj Opop.

##vote kaschei

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Opopanax posted:

You already did that earlier, but how are you a cop who didn't target mills N1?
Yes I was not subtle.

There were so many lurkers I was just working through them! I thought that was a better use.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We'll, it's not LYLO so ##vote kaschei

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What's your flavour yuming

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It is an obvious fake since day 1 but I am surprised she has gone through with it

Opopanax posted:

We'll, it's not LYLO so ##vote kaschei
you better lynch yuming tomorrow

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

kaschei (3): yuming, CapitalistPig, Opopanax
uranus (1): Rarity
Opopanax (1): kaschei
tearshed (1): uranus, Opopanax, Opopanax, Opopanax, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Opopanax
Rarity (0): Opopanax, Opopanax

Not Voting (3): Little Mac, tearshed, wins32767

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote kaschei in the proud tradition of this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I buy yuming's claim.

##vote kaschei

• Locked thread