Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

Yeah it's great. A few of the sub-games are pretty throwaway but there are four alone that make it worth it - Great Cave Offensive, Milky Way Wishes, Revenge of Meta Knight, and The Arena.

Yeah revenge of meta-knight is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Did anyone else own Kirby Tilt and Tumble? I loved that game + looked like a complete spaz in public a lot as like an eleven year old flailing a gameboy color around a lot because of it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, why are we not voting for the guy who literally said he would suicide N1 and then didn't?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Rarity posted:

Guys, why are we not voting for the guy who literally said he would suicide N1 and then didn't?

Is he scum? How do you see that working as a scum play?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Is he scum? How do you see that working as a scum play?

'Too scummy to be scum' play.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Rarity posted:

'Too scummy to be scum' play.

Doesn't exist anymore, not for anyone who's played more than a few games. Scum use that excuse to hide behind.

HurtMD, where's our competition for today?!?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Today's competition and the results of the last competition will be revealed later today!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Today's competition and the results of the last competition will be revealed later today!

Yes. Yes.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Magnus Gallant posted:

What was meinbergs claim? That was like 10 years ago (I missed it)

But there was discussion about it that stretched across multiple pages. He teased being able to release information, then released it, then was asked questions about it throughout the next several pages. Go to page 21, and it stretches until almost page 30. You didn't read any of that?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Guys, I really think Magnus is scum. He's not reading the thread, but making half-posts about what he thinks from the game. We should lynch Magnus today.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Has he even returned to the thread since? Lynching him in absentia doesn't seem like a great move on our parts.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Has he even returned to the thread since? Lynching him in absentia doesn't seem like a great move on our parts.

Plus, JakeP. I'd like to hear him respond before lynching because he has a history of bullshit fake claims for shits and giggles.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
who would ever fakeclaim in a game like this

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

who would ever fakeclaim in a game like this

Jerks, that's who.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
it's a good thing i've never lied

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

it's a good thing i've never lied

I trust you implicitly, Poque.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
And how! ##vote poque

##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Magnus first, help me and I'll help you out tomorrow.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Guys, I really think Magnus is scum. He's not reading the thread, but making half-posts about what he thinks from the game. We should lynch Magnus today.

We have like 50-odd pages and the game's barely started, you seriously want to lynch someone for not reading this thread thoroughly? I didn't remember the meinberg thing either. But what happened to lynching poque? Or the turbo on winvirus? (where you dropped your actual asserted opinion of who is scum for lol kill a lurker) - You have been pushing for us to leave joke phase, which you do regardless of alignment I know, but I'm starting to feel you're just jumping to different lynches when the opportunity arises with no real investment in any of your cases or reads. ##vote byers

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
metaknight is a++ to gently caress with people in smash bros brawl, the only necessary kirby game to have in your library

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
meta knight is like the #1 reason i like brawl less than melee.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm just sad that sheik was nerfed in brawl, melee sheik was my jam

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I came home from work and slept 12 hours so today I am going to "scum hunt" but since I am on my phone and at work I am actually going to "vote poque"

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

We have like 50-odd pages and the game's barely started, you seriously want to lynch someone for not reading this thread thoroughly? I didn't remember the meinberg thing either. But what happened to lynching poque? Or the turbo on winvirus? (where you dropped your actual asserted opinion of who is scum for lol kill a lurker) - You have been pushing for us to leave joke phase, which you do regardless of alignment I know, but I'm starting to feel you're just jumping to different lynches when the opportunity arises with no real investment in any of your cases or reads. ##vote byers

Not reading the thread thoroughly is different than missing one of the few actual points of discussion in the game that was sprinkled through almost ten pages; if I was saying he missed one post, yeah, it's possible for even an attentive town player to do so. But either he's skipped almost 20% of the posts in this game, or he read some of the discussion and never bothered to find out what it was about, or he's lying. I don't believe it's either of the first two options.

I'd still lynch Poque because I don't see how he plays the way he is as town, but I don't think he's on a team with anyone and I'm not hunting 3P roles this early. winvirus was because it'd be funny to turbo him.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm going to actually random.org a vote. now

##vote merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
How rude

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Poque makes a good case.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm scumhunting

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

That was a close one.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
poque you should now make a bunch of town calls, vote for the mod, then purposefully misread some very clear posting, probably from byers.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
derp is town ##vote poque

dr. hurt aka "dr. hitler" literally scumclaimed

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

derp is town ##vote poque

dr. hurt aka "dr. hitler" literally scumclaimed

I like that you misread spacebutt's very clear instructions here.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

I like that you misread spacebutt's very clear instructions here.

Yeah I would probably vote for that guy.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

MildManeredManikin posted:

Yeah I would probably vote for that guy.

I agree Uranus is probably scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
im actually confirmed town or the blessing wouldnt have worked. isnt that right blesser person.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
no because i'm blessed scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
but your not actually scum though

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm the MOST scum. you have to kill me before any other scum or the rest of them are lynchproof, the drawback is i have to claim it.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
but i nvestigated you and you were town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
vote confirmed liar uranus ##vote poque

• Locked thread