Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Thanks! I wasn't finding it and it wasn't mentioned in any of the new show threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Mister Mind's Gotham thread from a few months back will serve as the first season thread for that show.

I'm claiming Arrow.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You got enough shirtless photos?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aphrodite posted:

You got enough shirtless photos?

I have none. So now you know in what direction the new OP is going.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Deadpool posted:

I have none. So now you know in what direction the new OP is going.

You have failed this forum.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The new Katherine Heigl show "State of Affairs" sounds bland as gently caress.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

muscles like this? posted:

The new Katherine Heigl show "State of Affairs" sounds bland as gently caress.
The previous showrunner already quit. That drama!

Oh, you mean on the show .... probably bland.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Rarity posted:

You have failed this forum.

If it makes you feel any better, you can make up for it by making the B99 thread just a gigantic shirtless picture of Terry Crews.

(In case that's not obvious, that's me saying you can make the B99 thread, Rarity. After seeing you jump in head first, it made me realize I should let someone with more enthusiasm/time do it, it'll probably turn out better.)

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Annakie, for the Galavant thread, you should make a rule that the first page comments can only be done in rhymes and lyrical tunes. Just a suggestion.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
gently caress, I didn't even notice that Galavant was claimed. :(

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
I need something to fill the hole in my heart Psych left behind, I'm really hoping Galavant is going to be great.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
I haven't watched the last 2 or 3 episodes of Psych because I just don't want it to end.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Sober posted:

I haven't watched the last 2 or 3 episodes of Psych because I just don't want it to end.

The final episode is super good though! It makes up for a rather middling final season.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Sober posted:

I totally missed out on the 8th season due to my DVR being a piece of poo poo, so I've been waiting for Netflix!

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Sober posted:

I've saved the finale until I can accept that it's really over, a process known in my household as "Fringing"

e: lmao Fringe ended almost 20 months ago and I still have yet to come to terms with it

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Grouchio posted:

The only thing American branded ... Downton Abbey

The gently caress.

(House of Cards is a remake of a UK show too, for that matter)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
If the Reign OP doesn't claim his thread (Which fell into archives so IDK who it is) I'm gonna take it. If you were the Reign OP and see this post, please PM me about whether you want it.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Oh, hey, I just saw that my name wasn't next to Scandal on the list. I'll renew that.

EDIT: I'm also keeping my Faking It thread around since it was barely touched last season.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 12, 2014

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

What the hey, I'll take Constantine too. I liked the movie, I think that makes me qualified. :shrug:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I haven't read the comic book but from what I've heard, that might actually make you the least qualified.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

I haven't read the comic book but from what I've heard, that might actually make you the least qualified.
Yeah, from what I've heard, the movie strayed from the comic but the show will not. I'm hoping a fan of the comic will take the reins since I'd like it to do well, not least because it's shot where I live.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

If someone else wants it that's cool - if not, I'll do it. I'll do it JUSTICE.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
Hey guys after you make a new OP, make it easy on everyone and please post a link to it in the Index Thread. Thanks!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Was there ever a thread for Mindy Project?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

PaganGoatPants posted:

Was there ever a thread for Mindy Project?

Season 1 had a shared thread with Ben and Kate.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anything new in the pipeline for HBO? I guess they have Boardwalk running right now, but is there anything else lined up for Fall?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're doing Utopia, but I'm not sure when it's airing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Have they actually filmed any of it? All I've ever heard about it is that they're doing it. Also, don't look for True Detective season 2 any time soon as they haven't even cast their leads yet.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There's the new Martin Scorsese rock drama. They already filmed the pilot.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
It looks like no one's claimed Castle for this season. If no one objects, I'll take it on.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Just an FYI, Poque normally does the Amazing Race threads but we talked via PMs and he can't do this season, so I took over.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Is anyone doing thr thread for Ascension? It premieres in November. If not, dibs.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

As a side note, I'm [very slowly] editing in the links to show threads into the OP, so you'd click the picture and go to the correct thread. IN THEORY. In practice the OP is a mess of IMG links so it's slow going. Also all of the new threads aren't in the thread index, which makes it more difficult.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ravane posted:

Is anyone doing thr thread for Ascension? It premieres in November. If not, dibs.

I was just reading that it's only going to be 6 episodes, so more of a miniseries really.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

muscles like this? posted:

I was just reading that it's only going to be 6 episodes, so more of a miniseries really.

Ah really? That's not worth it then.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

I'm taking over the Bones thread, as it's already on.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
You have my sympathies.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Irish Joe posted:

You have my sympathies.

Thanks. Nobody else will do it, so what the hell, eh? I've made worse threads...

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'll do the How To Get Away With Murder thread, I'll try to get it put together over the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I only pick up things that I know a few people want to chat about but don't usually have threads (like comedy stuff on cable, Goldbergs etc) but I don't really have time at the moment. I doubt anyone wants to pick these up anyway, but if they fancied it they're more than welcome.

• Locked thread