Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

VideoGames posted:

i love when you report shame. sure are a lot of whiny loving retards transversing games currently

Yeah, Imp Zone too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

YOURFRIEND posted:

One time I reported up to the elves because he isn't funny

These are good reports FYI

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Kewpah, may I please post in Imp Zone again?

Thanks in advance.

Liquid Penguins posted:

Why report people when you can make really bad call out threads in imp zone?

Yeah, Imp Zone too.

:qq:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Liquid Penguins posted:

Why report people when you can make really bad call out threads in imp zone?

lol, bitch

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Which threads are generating the most reports?

Dota jesus Christ why is this even a question

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Awesome! posted:

lol, bitch

every report on you is hilarious I have no clue who you are but you rile people up congrats

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

You're a coward for gassing it, I wanted to see what other sick burns your pedo friends have been holding back.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think that anyone who attempts to report a post in the Let's Play! forum should be automatically banned.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
post really good ones too

Fag Boy Jim posted:

I think that anyone who attempts to report a post in the Let's Play! forum should be automatically banned.

one time a lp dude who is now banned for being a rapist started up a game and theorized that a female character's water element spell was either tears or vaginal fluids

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Yeah, Imp Zone too.

only the thin skinned cannot handle imp zone

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

VideoGames posted:

only the thin skinned cannot handle imp zone

me? ;~;

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Liquid Penguins posted:

You're a coward for gassing it, I wanted to see what other sick burns your pedo friends have been holding back.

wow you really have a bugbear about imp zone. just take all the posting in stride and give it back man. stop being so ablooabloo

no way zooloo, you are a cool dude :cool:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Liquid Penguins posted:

You're incredibly, unbelievably retarded.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dude if you mod and check reports for the Dota thread you can't possibly be thin skinned

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Dude if you mod and check reports for the Dota thread you can't possibly be thin skinned

seriously, presiding over that thread has got to be the most soul destroying part of a modding a forum

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Doctor Goat posted:

one time a lp dude who is now banned for being a rapist started up a game and theorized that a female character's water element spell was either tears or vaginal fluids

I also think that anyone who attempts to make a post in the Let's Play! forum should be automatically banned.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Ohh noo everyone says my posting loving sucks, calls me an obese retard homo etc...but actually they're the ones getting owned, and not me :razz:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

You're incredibly, unbelievably my favorite poster.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

you're welcome to come hang out

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

VideoGames posted:

seriously, presiding over that thread has got to be the most soul destroying part of a modding a forum

The best parts are the posts that exist only to get reported. Like specific posters make terrible posts that nobody respond to live. They only report them, and I have to read them and disregard them. Why? What is the purpose? I'm loving Sisyphus. This is my stone... Up to the Elves.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Ohh noo everyone says my posting loving sucks, calls me an obese retard homo etc...but actually they're the ones getting owned, and not me :razz:

Are you sitting at your computer and fuming or what? Go outside.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Widestancer posted:

He modded the TF2 thread back when it was loving horrible, Zooloo has moderator balls of steel

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Actually you post some funny pics, but yeah your posts are usually worse than mine.

Also you're a terrible mod, as is Zen Death Robot, who I respect more because of his reg date.

:slick:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Zoolooman posted:

every report on you is hilarious I have no clue who you are but you rile people up congrats

it's always nice to hear that your efforts are appreciated. :)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Liquid Penguins posted:

wow, i can feel the mad sizzzzzzzzling through my monitor *puts hands over eyebrows to keep them intact*

Zoolooman posted:

The best parts are the posts that exist only to get reported. Like specific posters make terrible posts that nobody respond to live. They only report them, and I have to read them and disregard them. Why? What is the purpose? I'm loving Sisyphus. This is my stone... Up to the Elves.

that should be the dictionary definition of dota

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i think the video games forum is cool

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Grapplejack posted:

He modded the TF2 thread back when it was loving horrible, Zooloo has moderator balls of steel

That or they get off on the pain inflicted

Zooloo

Which is it we won't judge that would drive anyone mad

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Actually you post some funny pics, but yeah your posts are usually worse than mine.

Also you're a terrible mod, as is Zen Death Robot, who I respect more because of his reg date.

:slick:

+ yeah!

:thumbsup:

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Came for the JesusLovesRonwell post, stayed to watch Liquid Penguins call random people a pedophile like it ain't no thing.

is this gonna become my problem.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

zen death robot posted:

You're just mad because I shared your incredibly hosed up PMs with the Smash Bros thread.

(Actually, not at all. I'm just having some fun.)

Zoolooman posted:

is this gonna become my problem.

No sir.

Imp Zone sucks (is cool).

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

VideoGames posted:

Me and Kewpuh generally can't loving understand word one of what goes on in there so we leave it to Zooloo.

Thank you for your sacrifice Zoolooman.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Lemming posted:

One day ill get reported... one day...

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Liquid Penguins posted:

Good Lord. What the hell are you even talking about at this point.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

Thank you for your sacrifice Zoolooman.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Kewpuh posted:

Things were going pretty good for quite some time regarding the amount of reports that were being generated. It saddens me to say that over the past couple of weeks, it seems like the reports have grown exponentially over loving seemingly goddamn stupid poo poo that should never be reported.

Look at this poo poo:

hahaha. Logout links are actually hilarious.

gently caress you for reporting.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Goldmine

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Grump posted:

hahaha. Logout links are actually hilarious.

gently caress you for reporting.

im a fuckin paranoid idiot with a 20+ character random password that I have to copy paste out of a different secure location. I should've fixed this 5 years ago but instead every logout link means like 4 mins of effort to log back in and all the humor is gone, just loving all of it. this is my fault

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think I've used the report button once or twice. The only thing more shameful than that is how I don't think I was the first person to report the posts in question.

I can't even succeed at being a failure.:qqsay:

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

zen death robot posted:

KeePass is a good tool for that kinda poo poo

I should just follow good memorizable PW practices. Take something like 4 words.

moderation contemplation invigoration dead

Then modify one word to break dictionary attacks.

mo$derationcontemplationinvigorationdead

That's how you make a password that's easy to memorize and hard for a computer to break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Zoolooman posted:

I should just follow good memorizable PW practices. Take something like 4 words.

moderation contemplation invigoration dead

Then modify one word to break dictionary attacks.

mo$derationcontemplationinvigorationdead

That's how you make a password that's easy to memorize and hard for a computer to break.

I just have a separate phrase for every login that I shorten and add random symbols and caps. I don't use full words. It isn't truly random but it works for me!

• Locked thread