Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pugs are just goofy and it's adorable.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=442235615

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
holy loving dawwwwww

meanwhile...

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

they are the gooniest of dogs

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Finally caught Sputnik using his bed.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
good Sputnik :3:

I want to adopt this lil guy:

Helldump Immunity. fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Sep 23, 2014

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My rottweiler does this except it's a fan. I'll be sitting at my computer and he'll stand in front of it then swat it with his paw to point it at the spot he wants to lay down at.

My dog is an rear end in a top hat

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Was at my cousin's place and got to spend lots of time with Oliver and Luna, their two Great Pyrenees puppies. They've still got like 20% more growing to do even though they're 100 pounds each already, and they're able to stand up and put their paws on my shoulders. I'm 6'4". They're pure white aside from Oliver's ears which are brown, though the picture doesn't show how while their fur is well.

I'm allergic to them but not really badly, so I endured it. Whenever I'd sneeze they'd both put a paw on me in a "don't worry, I'll protect you" fashion. :3:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm allergic to them but not really badly, so I endured it. Whenever I'd sneeze they'd both put a paw on me in a "don't worry, I'll protect you" fashion. :3:

I too love dogs more than I hate my allergies to them.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

Amazing. Great Pyrenees are really great dogs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Every veterinarian I know will tell you that pug owners are normally the nicest and most responsible pet owners. Something about those goofy lil' dudes brings out the best in people :3:

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006
Blue sparks and big fucking shells.

:dukedog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK-T_t166TY

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I wanna lose my stuff on that airline.

Unrelated, I find it funny how if you're not paying attention, Dutch sounds like English until you tune back in and realize you have no idea what the gently caress they said.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

YES

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

I saw a TSA dog a few years ago with a vest on that said "WORKING DOG - DO NOT PET". It was the saddest thing I've ever seen in an airport. :( [the sign, that is; the dog seemed happy enough]

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Look what I'm bringing home!

Meet Monty :)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh god brutus is going to go all of mice and Men on him.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Cole posted:

jfc :3

floppy ears are the best

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Cole posted:

Hi, Monty! :3:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Dog with a job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK-T_t166TY

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
They're going to be the best of friends :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
So what's a good obedience school thing? One where I would be the person teaching him stuff. Petsmart does one. Is it worth anything?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
A few minutes ago

A few seconds ago

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Chihuatto.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Literally everything about this image loving owns.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cole posted:

So what's a good obedience school thing? One where I would be the person teaching him stuff. Petsmart does one. Is it worth anything?

I am saying this completely unironically. Watch the raising a perfect puppy episode of the dog whisperer. That guy knows his poo poo. I took my boxer from being a crackhead to walking downtown Denver without a leash just from watching a bunch of episodes.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

zombie303 posted:

I am saying this completely unironically. Watch the raising a perfect puppy episode of the dog whisperer. That guy knows his poo poo. I took my boxer from being a crackhead to walking downtown Denver without a leash just from watching a bunch of episodes.

It's all on Youtube, too.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
petsmart training is more "train the trainer" style. they'll walk you through it, but it's up to you to keep up with the training. keep that in mind before signing up for anything.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://youtu.be/0y_a_V1QD3U

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

petsmart training is more "train the trainer" style. they'll walk you through it, but it's up to you to keep up with the training. keep that in mind before signing up for anything.

It is also reward based training, which is not ideal. Your dog shouldn't do what you say because he thinks he is getting a treat out of it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
You're a good dog, Gumbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Jesus gently caress, the comments. :ughh: