Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

I'm too sophisticated for Imp Zone.

Alas, it is the cross I must bear.

the imp zone is terrible and i hate everyone who posts in it including myself and yet somehow you are worse than all of it combined you twerp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Kewpuh posted:

help i cant tell what a joke is

Im very interested in seeing more of potstickers dumbass reports

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

DrPaper posted:

Im very interested in seeing more of forums superstar potstickers dumbass reports

I'm famous. :coal:

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Yes, these are bad reports. No, I don't see the need for a sticky thread about them.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Soral posted:

the imp zone is terrible and i hate everyone who posts in it including myself and yet somehow you are worse than all of it combined you twerp

It's cool man, I know I'm not for everyone and I'm ok with that. Some people just don't "get" me, you know?

zen death robot posted:

Wtf? That's not what we said a t all!

That's not how I remember i t.

JesusLovesRonwell fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 24, 2014

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Slur posted:

Yes, these are bad reports. No, I don't see the need for a sticky thread about them.

It's funny

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

YOURFRIEND posted:

One time I reported up to the elves because he isn't funny

he is cool

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Just what the hell is this thread?

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Slur posted:

What, are you afraid one of your bad reports is going to be exposed here?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Just what the hell is this thread?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:rolleyes:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Angry nerds mad their complaints are not taken seriously itt

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
lmao if you seriously dont think games and all its subforum have become infinitely more readable and fun since the mods changed the approach to dealing with users.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

He does appear to be laughing so hard he's crying.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Can I still report people using racial slurs in imp zone

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

A racial slur? In a fyad-lite? I never! Thanks for raising awareness about this growing and insidious problem a lot of people care about.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

why would you? are you in fact a racial slur yourself? you mental slur racial slur sexuality slur you

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm a dull non-game that games journalists jack off to irl

Old Grasshopper
Apr 7, 2011

"Patience, young grasshopper."

VideoGames posted:

why would you? are you in fact a racial slur yourself? you mental slur racial slur sexuality slur you

Be careful, I may feel offended as the physical embodiment of a racial slur and ask for you to be reported so that I can enjoy my Wednesday without having to fight through these tears.

:suicide:

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Larry Parrish posted:

A racial slur? In a fyad-lite? I never! Thanks for raising awareness about this growing and insidious problem a lot of people care about.

You sure have a lot of posts about how it is your right to call people gay

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i wish i wasnt white noise so somebody would report me

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
I paid $10 to post here, and, well, the customer's always right! *report*

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the report button, much like the ignore list, are features for people who cannot stand to embrace the fact that humanity is diverse and full of differing opinions.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

the report button, much like the ignore list, are features for people who cannot stand to embrace the fact that humanity is diverse and full of differing opinions.

Maybe hitler was right then.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
My reports are always the worst.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Turtlicious posted:

Maybe hitler was right then.

hitler certainly had a different viewpoint but i tend to think he acted on it in a very wrong sort of way!!!

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

Tuesday, September 24, 2014

:bravo: :thumbsup:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lmao at this entire thread

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Don't report, retort

I just made that up and I think it's a snappy way of saying instead of being a whiny baby and running to the mods have a drat good debate / argument instead, man up a bit fuckwits.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

VideoGames posted:

:spergin:

the ignore list is for people tired of shitposting, it literally hurts no one

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I used the Ignore function once. It was awful, made my eye fall out and I had to have it replaced with a bionic eye. And I get too curious about what kind of dumb bullshit is being posted anyway or people keep quoting the idiot, so I got to read it anyway.

Then somebody bought him a fabulous avatar and I removed him from my ignore list. It was pretty swell and my eye grew back.

If you are curious, it was this swell poster.

Mordaedil fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Sep 24, 2014

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Great Joe posted:

Except for the growing up part of the ignore user.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Great Joe posted:

just scroll man!
a little bit of shitposting, a lot of shitposting, a little bit of posting, a lot of posting, its all valid in the grand scheme. a broken clock is right twice a day and all
that

you clever son of a bitch

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Heran Bago posted:

It's Okay She Only Looks 8 Years Old Megathread

new adtrw title spotted

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

hubris.height posted:

new adtrw title spotted

I might entirely be very uninformed about anime on this subject, but there seems to be far more games where this is applicable than any other media I've seen. JRPG's, sure, but still.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
People should have a knife fight before reporting, it should be a last resort and even then you shouldn't do it

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mordaedil posted:

I might entirely be very uninformed about anime on this subject, but there seems to be far more games where this is applicable than any other media I've seen. JRPG's, sure, but still.

JRPGs are playable animes.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

You're a coward for gassing it, I wanted to see what other sick burns your pedo friends have been holding back.

Lmao

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Well kewpie that was a good first effort but maybe you should add more for us to mock otherwise you kind of made what turned into a bad thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Mordaedil posted:

I used the Ignore function once. It was awful, made my eye fall out and I had to have it replaced with a bionic eye. And I get too curious about what kind of dumb bullshit is being posted anyway or people keep quoting the idiot, so I got to read it anyway.

Then somebody bought him a fabulous avatar and I removed him from my ignore list. It was pretty swell and my eye grew back.

If you are curious, it was this swell poster.

I bought myself that avatar.

I don't know what I did to earn your wrath of the ignore function, but it must have been major seeing as I don't post all that much.

• Locked thread