Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

Nobody can troll a MOBA player harder than themselves.

They were born with the terrible taste that lets them be MOBA fans. The universe has already trolled them far harder than any mortal poster ever could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

VideoGames posted:

just so im clear, you're the pedophile who is op of an anime pedophile game thread, yeah?

Not a pedophile and not games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

What the actual gently caress are you on about

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Widestancer posted:

What the actual gently caress are you on about

pee pee doo doo this is a bad thread

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Potsticker posted:

Actually it's a good thread and you're making it way funnier

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Potsticker posted:

Reported

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Potsticker posted:

quick, call 911!!

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Widestancer posted:

Yes but can I see the dota reports?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Coolguye posted:

Btw this public WiFi I am using right now has websense enabled and it has blocked the first page of this thread (and only the first page of this thread) in the category 'sex'

So gjg (good job goons)

sorry

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going to troll Kewpuh with some insincere reports, and he's going to look like a huge dope when he adds them to the OP. Holy gently caress this is going to be awesome.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm going to troll Kewpuh with some insincere reports, and he's going to look like a huge dope when he adds them to the OP. Holy gently caress this is going to be awesome.

Yeah no kidding what a dumbass thread. Buying plat. I'm, gonna get this mod good.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

The Black Stones posted:

I bought myself that avatar.

I don't know what I did to earn your wrath of the ignore function, but it must have been major seeing as I don't post all that much.

Dear Lord :ughh:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
boy this thread really poo poo the bed

it started with humble and righteous roots and has turned into a slap fight between two parties, much like godzilla vs mecha godzilla, and no matter who wins, we lose

please make with the posting of more reports, before goons further cannibalize themselves

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Kewpuh posted:

Wednesday, September 25, 2014

no no no no no no

im the move to bullshit button

click it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

hubris.height posted:

boy this thread really poo poo the bed

it started with humble and righteous roots and has turned into a slap fight between two parties, much like godzilla vs mecha godzilla, and no matter who wins, we lose

please make with the posting of more reports, before goons further cannibalize themselves

I dunno watching people melt down over their own reports is kinda funny

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I'm the guy who reports ppl cus they trigger me and I then compare reporting posts to calling 911 on a serial killer

I then bitch about a thread Id on't have to read.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

What the gently caress lmao

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

zen death robot posted:

it's not a circus if there's no sideshow

fair enough

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

There are a lot of joke/useless 911 calls anyway so if they did shame them it'd be good anyway since they waste time and resources.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Potsticker posted:

hot footage of florida police shaming some scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWDaa9bEXqo

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Widestancer posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Potsticker posted:

Are you for real

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:

Kewpuh posted:

Wednesday, September 25, 2014

Reported the OP for being useless and not knowing how to read a calender. Also because the OP made me think I had missed work and almost gave me a heart attack.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

report all posts hail satan

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that guy posted a dick call 911

quick

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hello internet posted:

report no posts hail satan

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
keep it up

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

The Black Stones posted:

I bought myself that avatar.

I don't know what I did to earn your wrath of the ignore function, but it must have been major seeing as I don't post all that much.

lmao

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Blackheart posted:

There are a lot of joke/useless 911 calls anyway so if they did shame them it'd be good anyway since they waste time and resources.

Yeah pretty much anyone who's ever had that job will attest that you get a lot of calls that are clearly not emergencies in any possible definition of the word.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

qnqnx posted:

Are you for real
Sounds like the same sort of thinking if you replace it with cutting military spending will stop all wars.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Also I think as long as it's just making fun of people for bad reports and not actively punishing them (unless they make a large amount of bullshit reports) then it's cool, and good. If the idea that some people might be having a quick chuckle at you is so horrible that you decide not to hit the report button, then whatever it is you were going to report is clearly not worth reporting in the first place.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Shaming bad/frivolous 911 calls is a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDyYaUa1w8o

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Potsticker posted:

What in the gentle unliving gently caress is wrong with you

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Can we get a 'Narc Crew' gang tag for snitching? I'd like to be in Narc Crew.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Potsticker posted:

I think it's less 'you are depriving the needy of vital emergency service access' and more 'loving hell guys stop being so dumb with the report button'.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I'll never buy plat and my conscience will always be clean

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Srice posted:

Yeah pretty much anyone who's ever had that job will attest that you get a lot of calls that are clearly not emergencies in any possible definition of the word.

And the reports showcased in this thread are the equivalent of "They're out of Chicken McNuggets at McDonald's" and "Somebody's driving around with their stereo up too loud" calls with a sprinkling of "It's an emergency I'm too full of poop oh noFARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" thrown in for laffs

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Howard Beale posted:

And the reports showcased in this thread are the equivalent of "They're out of Chicken McNuggets at McDonald's" and "Somebody's driving around with their stereo up too loud" calls with a sprinkling of "It's an emergency I'm too full of poop oh noFARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" thrown in for laffs

There's nothing funny about being out of protein to fuel a good gaming session and making GBS threads yourself because you're dedicated to one of the best hobbies in the world and can't afford to do things like eat healthy

What the gently caress man

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Widestancer posted:

There's nothing funny about being out of protein to fuel a good gaming session and making GBS threads yourself because you're dedicated to one of the best hobbies in the world and can't afford to do things like eat healthy

What the gently caress man

im a gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Yeah, that was dumb, I am dumb.

• Locked thread