Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Because it's not D1 anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Jefepato posted:

If he'd started this a lot later in the game, I'd be worried it was some kind of trick and maybe there'd be a good reason not to lynch him.

As it stands I think he's just trying to gently caress the town over with confusion, and he's not going to stop until we get rid of him.

no

Poque posted:

##vote dhd

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Until this thread scales the gently caress down and we stop just posting nonsense like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKlT-R14B0 we need to lynch people that are announced scum because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKlT-R14B0 it's imperative that we at least get something done and it's clear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKlT-R14B0 that Poque is not going to calm the gently caress down any time soon and I just want to conclude with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKlT-R14B0

yesx3

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Because it's not D1 anymore.

It basically is though and we have the chance to kill like a million people

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Your Personal Muse posted:

It basically is though and we have the chance to kill like a million people

Except I don't want to start D3 like it's still D1.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Except I don't want to start D3 like it's still D1.

And thats why you'll never be invited to cool people mafia. Also if that's your concern kill the dude who claimed scum

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Your Personal Muse posted:

And thats why you'll never be invited to cool people mafia. Also if that's your concern kill the dude who claimed scum

Yes, I think we should. This game is going nowhere today.

##vote Poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yesssss kill me and then find out all my scum connections. this is my ultimate plan. make you read my loving 500 posts of nonsense to try to find the rest of my team. this is my ultimate revenge

##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque
##vote poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm -2. btw i'm a lynchbomb. enjoy

Votecount for Day 2

Poque (14): Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Poque, Poque, Opopanax, Poque, Poque, Hal Incandenza, DuckHuntDog, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Jefepato, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Meinberg, Poque, Poque, anime gently caress pillow, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, soscannonballs, Poque, winvirus, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, MildManeredManikin, DuckHuntDog, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, uranus, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Kitiara, fiery_valkyrie, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque
DuckHuntDog (6): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, uranus, Propaganda Machine, Poque, DuckHuntDog, Poque, uranus, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Adus, Poque, Poque
Asiina (2): Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Kumbamontu
Magnus Gallant (1): Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Asiina, Asiina
JakeP (1): Pinterest Mom, Rarity, yuming, Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Pinterest Mom
soscannonballs (1): Asiina, Asiina, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Puntification, Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse
Ernie. (0): Asiina, Asiina
winvirus (0): Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Asiina, Asiina
merk (0): merk, Poque, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, merk
Propaganda Machine (0): Asiina, Asiina
Rarity (0): Asiina, Asiina, Poque, Poque
Dugong (0): Asiina, Asiina
Byers2142 (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina, Puntification, fiery_valkyrie
Little Mac (0): Asiina, Asiina
Hal Incandenza (0): Asiina, Asiina
chaoslord (0): Poque, Puntification, Poque, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina
Jefepato (0): Asiina, Asiina
Adus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Power of Pecota (0): Asiina, Asiina
Pinterest Mom (0): Asiina, Asiina
Your Personal Muse (0): Asiina, Asiina
Kitiara (0): Asiina, Asiina
fiery_valkyrie (0): Asiina, Asiina
uranus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Meinberg (0): Poque, uranus, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu, uranus
Kumbamontu (0): Asiina, Asiina
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
CapnAndy (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s], [s]Power of Pecota[/s]
Puntification (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
yuming (0): DuckHuntDog, [s]DuckHuntDog[/s], Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
Opopanax (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
MildManeredManikin (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]

Not Voting (7): CapnAndy, chaoslord, Dugong, Ernie., JakeP, Little Mac, merk

With 32 alive, it's 17 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 57 minutes.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Yes, I think we should. This game is going nowhere today.

##vote Poque

Good hustle

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
FINISH HIM

all those low posters are town. Murder them so that Zorp may rise

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

Poque posted:

Well poo poo, better leave him alone then.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
I mean seriously, if anyone is actually worried I'll be happy to hammer him tomorrow evening.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I hope poque is an extreme lynchbomb that blows up everyone voting him because lol

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Power of Pecota posted:

I hope poque is an extreme lynchbomb that blows up everyone voting him because lol

this would be very very funny.

my vote's staying put.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm up for a mass suicide ##vote Poque

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

No guys this ain't fair

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I don't wanna be disconnected

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I moved into uni yesterday, decided to get blackout drunk like a week adjusted adult

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Now I'm at a friend's house but I don't one where my friend is and her house mates are having an argument about who cleaned the dishes

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

My crossover drawing will be The Fly, Mills and Kanye

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I welcome death with open arms.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey, make your best effort to be part of the net and we'll see what happens. Just try doe.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

soscannonballs posted:

I welcome death with open arms.

Nope that's the wrong attitude

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

If I was in Poque's position and got alignment changed last night I world have just said the next day that I was just messing around the previous day. Maybe they are just braver than me

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Day 2 has been ended by an anonymous force. I will post the flip and what will happen later. TT if you can close the thread. I will not have computer access until around 4, so we are unfortunately going to have to wait.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:lumpen:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

Votecount for Day 2

Poque (14): Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Poque, Poque, Opopanax, Poque, Poque, Hal Incandenza, DuckHuntDog, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Jefepato, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Meinberg, Poque, Poque, anime gently caress pillow, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, soscannonballs, Poque, winvirus, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, MildManeredManikin, DuckHuntDog, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, uranus, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Kitiara, fiery_valkyrie, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque
DuckHuntDog (6): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, uranus, Propaganda Machine, Poque, DuckHuntDog, Poque, uranus, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Adus, Poque, Poque
Asiina (2): Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Kumbamontu
Magnus Gallant (1): Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Asiina, Asiina
JakeP (1): Pinterest Mom, Rarity, yuming, Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Pinterest Mom
soscannonballs (1): Asiina, Asiina, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Puntification, Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse
Ernie. (0): Asiina, Asiina
winvirus (0): Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Asiina, Asiina
merk (0): merk, Poque, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, merk
Propaganda Machine (0): Asiina, Asiina
Rarity (0): Asiina, Asiina, Poque, Poque
Dugong (0): Asiina, Asiina
Byers2142 (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina, Puntification, fiery_valkyrie
Little Mac (0): Asiina, Asiina
Hal Incandenza (0): Asiina, Asiina
chaoslord (0): Poque, Puntification, Poque, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina
Jefepato (0): Asiina, Asiina
Adus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Power of Pecota (0): Asiina, Asiina
Pinterest Mom (0): Asiina, Asiina
Your Personal Muse (0): Asiina, Asiina
Kitiara (0): Asiina, Asiina
fiery_valkyrie (0): Asiina, Asiina
uranus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Meinberg (0): Poque, uranus, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu, uranus
Kumbamontu (0): Asiina, Asiina
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
CapnAndy (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s], [s]Power of Pecota[/s]
Puntification (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
yuming (0): DuckHuntDog, [s]DuckHuntDog[/s], Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
Opopanax (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
MildManeredManikin (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]

Not Voting (7): CapnAndy, chaoslord, Dugong, Ernie., JakeP, Little Mac, merk

With 32 alive, it's 17 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 57 minutes.

loving lol

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Is it still day one?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

No one's been lynched yet so it must be

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Okay I'm posting, has anything of value happened because I'm not reading all the bullshit I skipped, I was skipping it for a reason

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
lol yes you have been modkilled for inactivity.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

Okay I'm posting, has anything of value happened because I'm not reading all the bullshit I skipped, I was skipping it for a reason

I don't get this mentality at all.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Puntification posted:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Puntification posted:

Have I really because that's cool if so, but I don't see a TT/Hurt post about it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It is likely but not confirmed.

Dr. Hurt posted:

After some discussion I have decided that 25 posts is a bit high. Instead it will be cut down to 20! TWENTY POSTS OR ELSE YOUR INTERNET WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Hey, make your best effort to be part of the net and we'll see what happens. Just try doe.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

CapnAndy posted:

Have I really because that's cool if so, but I don't see a TT/Hurt post about it.

Yeah look through hurt's posts, he warned about 8 players they needed to post at least 20 times or "get their internet disconnected by the end of the day". Jakep, ernie, and a whole load of others also just died.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

It is likely but not confirmed.
Yeah but then TT prodded me and I came and posted but apparently Day 2 ended before I could? Or something.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That was 24 hours ago.

Honestly, nobody to blame but yourself.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Here's the original.

Dr. Hurt posted:

You might not know this, but September and October are the months of ESONANOWRIMO- that's the Extreme September and October National Writing Month.

For game day 2, these posters need to get over 25 posts or their internet will be disconnected.

Power of pecota. Jakep. Yuming. Ernie. Jefepato. Soscannonballs. Capnandy. Kitiara. Winvirus. Fast luck. And dugong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

You might not know this, but September and October are the months of ESONANOWRIMO- that's the Extreme September and October National Writing Month.

For game day 2, these posters need to get over 25 posts or their internet will be disconnected.

Power of pecota. Jakep. Yuming. Ernie. Jefepato. Soscannonballs. Capnandy. Kitiara. Winvirus. Fast luck. And dugong.

• Locked thread