Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Yes thank you I saw that post when I went to look at see if I was really modkilled and also the three times it's been quoted since

Gonna assume I'm alive until I see a flip v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
as long as poque is still alive, all is right in the world

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hurt is mod

await flip

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ask From: Anonymous posted:

Oh my God I can't stand you. You know you used to be funny before you changed. All of the sudden you started acting differently and started being seriously mean. You used to just be about reading bad fanfics and now you are just being an SJW and soooo annoying. Just kill urself.

Poque, My Immortal, Scum Goon has been harassed off the internet.

PokeballZ: Don't you hate it when ur fav fic doesn't update in forever?
FitinEvilByDaylit: I KNOW I HATE THAT
M'Lady: Well there's a lot of reasons that could happen. Personal life can get in the way
M'Lady: they can have a lot of school work. 10th grade is tough
PokeballZ: Who here has a social life??
WrathOfMod: Hey try to keep the tangents down. This is about everyone's favorite moe animes.
M'Lady: They could be going through serious writers block. Or depression! Those really mess with writing
BOYOHBOYDOILOVESWIMMINGANIME: I HATE IT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE THE ROMANCE UGHH WHAT ELSE CAN I READ THAT"s REALLY ROMANTIC AND GETS ME IN THE-I MEAN IS WELL WRITTEN? COME BACK FROM HIATUS ALREADY AHHHHh
h1v3b3nt: D0n't 3v3n g3t m3 st4rt3d 4b0ut h14tus3s
WrathOfMod: Okay this thread is getting shut down. I swear to god guys stay on topic or else I'm going to have to close down this whole drat website.

Because of the deadline irregularities, those up on the chopping block have been given an extension for the execution. By Deadline of the third day, the 20 posts should be reached. Apologies to the folks who want to see some blood, but some things will become easier to catch up with Day 3. :getin: Leniency to reach 20 posts will be given for the amount of effort put in (case in point, Kitiara's giant post).

:siren: Remember to keep working on the fan art! Deadline is tonight! :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Poque (15): Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Poque, Poque, Opopanax, Poque, Poque, Hal Incandenza, DuckHuntDog, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Jefepato, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Meinberg, Poque, Poque, anime gently caress pillow, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, soscannonballs, Poque, winvirus, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, MildManeredManikin, DuckHuntDog, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, uranus, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Kitiara, fiery_valkyrie, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Rarity
DuckHuntDog (6): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, uranus, Propaganda Machine, Poque, DuckHuntDog, Poque, uranus, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Adus, Poque, Poque
Magnus Gallant (1): Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Asiina, Asiina
JakeP (1): Pinterest Mom, Rarity, yuming, Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Pinterest Mom
Asiina (1): Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Kumbamontu, Rarity
soscannonballs (1): Asiina, Asiina, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Puntification, Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse
Ernie. (0): Asiina, Asiina
winvirus (0): Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Asiina, Asiina
merk (0): merk, Poque, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, merk
Propaganda Machine (0): Asiina, Asiina
Rarity (0): Asiina, Asiina, Poque, Poque
Dugong (0): Asiina, Asiina
Byers2142 (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina, Puntification, fiery_valkyrie
Little Mac (0): Asiina, Asiina
Hal Incandenza (0): Asiina, Asiina
chaoslord (0): Poque, Puntification, Poque, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina
Jefepato (0): Asiina, Asiina
Adus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Power of Pecota (0): Asiina, Asiina
Pinterest Mom (0): Asiina, Asiina
Your Personal Muse (0): Asiina, Asiina
Kitiara (0): Asiina, Asiina
fiery_valkyrie (0): Asiina, Asiina
uranus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Meinberg (0): Poque, uranus, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu, uranus
Kumbamontu (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
CapnAndy (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s], [s]Power of Pecota[/s]
Puntification (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
yuming (0): DuckHuntDog, [s]DuckHuntDog[/s], Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
Opopanax (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
MildManeredManikin (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]

Not Voting (7): CapnAndy, chaoslord, Dugong, Ernie., JakeP, Little Mac, merk

With 32 alive, it's 17 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 43 minutes.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:ghost: that's not even enough votes you monsters :ghost:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Day 2 has been ended by an anonymous force. I will post the flip and what will happen later. TT if you can close the thread. I will not have computer access until around 4, so we are unfortunately going to have to wait.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ragequit.

I refuse to post again until all those people post there 20 times.

It's Day 3, 20 posts isn't too much to ask, no matter if you made a giant post before or not.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
so is it night now or what

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

uranus posted:

so is it night now or what

Yeah it's n2.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Huh, didn't see that coming

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So I still don't have an actual role? Lame!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If you're giving them a whole extra day, at least bump it back up to 25

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I told you guys Poque had become scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Intent to play and significance of posting is more important than the postcount to me. I find this especially true in a game with 30 pages before d1and a heck of a lot of fooling around.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

There are still 31 people alive. There is going to be a ton of fooling around until the game gets to a more manageable number of players, especially with the contests on the side.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Certainly, which is why I feel people shouldn't be castigated for not noiseposting as long as their demonstrated intent is to play the game

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Actually, 32 once Capps comes back into the game

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

To reiterate. It is night 2. Please send in your actions. You may still submit art contest pictures until 10 PM tonight!!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I intend to play the game but not silly side events hth

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Whomever ended the day early is a town person that knew ending it early would kill the vote leader. Also most of the later people voting for Poque were probably town, as when he got closer to a lynch it was very easy for any scum player to refuse to vote him on the basis of keeping Poque alive being funny. As far as DHD or the people voting for him go, ymmv.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Fast Luck posted:

Whomever ended the day early is a town person that knew ending it early would kill the vote leader. Also most of the later people voting for Poque were probably town, as when he got closer to a lynch it was very easy for any scum player to refuse to vote him on the basis of keeping Poque alive being funny. As far as DHD or the people voting for him go, ymmv.

I voted for poque the most so I am the towniest.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Since the day is over, I can now post normally again.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

this is the most ridiculous vote finder.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/PpWmQEG.jpg :nws:

This is my fan art submission

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Actually I found the scanner cord I'll upload a scan in a minute

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

k
kill me

i cant live having seen this

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

And so ends the era of the anime potato

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Wow

:vince:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapnAndy posted:

I intend to play the game but not silly side events hth

Yes, you hate fun, we got it already

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Woah. On the plus side, great drawing skills!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

:ghost:Holy poo poo :pusheen: :ghost:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm not clicking that link.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

merk posted:

This is the right decision,

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Yes, you hate fun, we got it already
Hey I was happy just lurking, I didn't make me post

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Asiina posted:

It's Day 3, 20 posts isn't too much to ask, no matter if you made a giant post before or not.

It is actually. Specially when most of the posts are joke posts from people who you haven't really spoke to before. It feels odd replying, and there's very little to add.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Certainly, which is why I feel people shouldn't be castigated for not noiseposting as long as their demonstrated intent is to play the game

Thanks, I do intend to post more once it's more about playing the game.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:zombie::fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Merk since you're here, don't you think this post is really scummy. If so vote winvirus with me D3.

• Locked thread