Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I need a new av now, help me out thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I need a new av now, help me out thread

If I had ten dollars then I'd give you a new avatar, but I don't think you'd like it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MMM just made you one

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

MMM just made you one

Yeah that's what I'd give him if I had ten dollars.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Whoever drugged me, please don't do it again. I'd like to play this game and to help get it on track.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Whoever drugged me, please don't do it again. I'd like to play this game and to help get it on track.

But without the rohypnol how am I supposed to get a stud like you back to my place?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Magnus Gallant posted:

But without the rohypnol how am I supposed to get a stud like you back to my place?

Tell him you have over 1000 animes

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

A little thing called personality

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Hal Incandenza posted:

This thread gives me a headache even when I just skim

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

HI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yuming
HI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yuming

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Kitiara posted:

These are might thoughts so far:

A. I think duckhuntdog is a bit suspicious. From his voting for Yuming for no reason whatsoever and then quickly deciding to jump on poque’s bandwagon after being called out on it.

B. Byers seems to be trying to play the game instead of just randomly voting town and lynching people. My gut says town.

C. Uranus is a bit of a bandwagon jumper when it comes voting people off which comes off really suspicious.

D. Rarity just randomly voted for Asiina... so I'd like to hear more about this move. Is it more fooling around or does Rarity have an ability that revealed something about Asiina?

E. If I had to vote for someone for reals, at this moment, I'd probably vote for Uranus. However, this game is really hard to follow, and I personally think the joke posts don't help with that at all. It might just be because I'm new in the community or just not in my personality, but it just makes the game "harder" if that makes sense. So with that said: ## Vote Poppe

Also, Dr. Hurt, I'm sorry but I can't post 20 times within 24 hours. It's not in mature and it hasn't been since I stopped being a teen. I'm really sorry about this, since I love the SA mafia community and would like to play more mafia games, but if that's the requirement it's just not going to be possible.
I like this poster. Hi Kitiara :sun: Smaller games are much easier to follow.

I think she is a town!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Magnus Gallant posted:

HI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yuming
HI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yuming
Hello Mags.

At least we have an interesting flip but I don't know how much real info is there. I didn't want to vote for Poque because I thought he was an annoying jester.

I'm going to go back and see if anyone's reaction to daystart/his claim of changing alignment that looks fake. There is a lot of noise to hide in here though so i d k.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

Hello Mags.

At least we have an interesting flip but I don't know how much real info is there. I didn't want to vote for Poque because I thought he was an annoying jester.

I'm going to go back and see if anyone's reaction to daystart/his claim of changing alignment that looks fake. There is a lot of noise to hide in here though so i d k.

Good luck taking a dive into the rabbit hole. This game is pretty scary

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Here's the cleaned up version everybody!

:nws:

This is my submission

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Magnus Gallant posted:

Good luck taking a dive into the rabbit hole. This game is pretty scary
At least we killed a scum. :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

DuckHuntDog posted:

I targetted Poque with a one shot ability that randomed his role, alignment and win condition, and the result PM said that it was successful, so even if he was being open about his role, it is most likely different today.

I don't know how this ability is supposed to be useful for town, but targetting Poque sounded funnier than helping Diqnol with a boring role.
I don't think DHD is a scum.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

thats not clean at all

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kitiara posted:

It is actually. Specially when most of the posts are joke posts from people who you haven't really spoke to before. It feels odd replying, and there's very little to add.

No, it's really not. By the time Day 3 ends, this thread will have spanned nearly two weeks. You were warned in the OP that lurking would have consequences. You signed up for a giant game based on fan fiction. What did you think would happen?

Kitiara posted:

Thanks, I do intend to post more once it's more about playing the game.

You should post more now that you got spared from the modkill for whatever reason. Don't go back to lurking for another two weeks.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
If someone buys taste a new av please make sure it's of that picture. tia

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Can you add a tasteful pillow under Hurt's head?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Puntification posted:

If someone buys taste a new av please make sure it's of that picture. tia

Can I buy someone an avatar cert to change his? I dont want to click the picture myself but I'm willing to foot the bill.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Very good artist btw you're going to give Asiina a challenge for this contest win!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I legit dont know how avatars and certificates work

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Byers2142 posted:

I like Punt's posting today. Feels like town.
I get to this point in Byers' posting and his trajectory of opinion feels sincere to me.

I think Byers was legit trying to stir up discussion.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm making an avatar version now

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't understand how this could be a town role. What if you did hit scum? They could become town but they would know who the scum team was?
Wait this is a good point. It also fits with DHD's weird jump off on a vote to me, then to Poque.

Hmmmmm.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

You deserve to win and also to burn in hell.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I did not find the awkwardness I was looking for.

Except maybe Magnus. idk.

Good night sweet game see you in the morning.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
MMM no, you are going to win now. That is too beautiful!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

MMM no, you are going to win now. That is too beautiful!

yep

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Five more minutes left to submit art. The winner will be revealed tomorrow.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can't stop looking at it.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I can't stop looking at it.

Hahahaha dr hurt has hairy legs!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

Hahahaha dr hurt has hairy legs!

True. I'm going to bed, so expect D3 to start sometime tomorrow. Everyone get your night actions in or you a busta.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Uhg I forgot avatars have to be safe for work

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You can do some Tasteful censoring.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah I'm working on it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel like I had a shot before this but now it's no contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Opopanax posted:

I feel like I had a shot before this but now it's no contest
Well think of it this way, MMM's is far and away the most artistic, and it's a beautiful depiction of lovemaking and he should win. And Asiina's is right there with his in humor. BUT. BUT

Let's recall the bonus points section!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Bonus Points section Your fanart will be given bonus points for
*subtle inclusion of some sort of fetish
*contains an OC (original character) of some type
*contains either a religious, political, or social message of some way
my lovely art that shouldnt actually win contained, in a subtle way, the implication of the CUCK FETISH, it includes an original character (Nurse Toad, as introduced by Byers) and had a strong message on racism. hterefore while it would be a crime if i were to beat MMM's work of art i would still like to be given prizes and powers.

• Locked thread