Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Since we traveled in time, it is most likely a new day. So time to wake n bake. Smoke the dank imps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Toss them into the event horizon of the unstable gate and watch their heads disintegrate Stargate kawoosh-style.

Why has the default response for every prompt in this LP suddenly become "throw it into the portal"?

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Head butt their butt-shaped heads with your spiked-headed head.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
If I remember correctly, New Game+++++++ allows you to use all of the special attacks that you learned in previous playthroughs.

Light'em up with a good ol' KMHMHA.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Why has the default response for every prompt in this LP suddenly become "throw it into the portal"?

Well, you're certainly not helping, mister. :colbert:

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Ask them for directions to the nearest Dracula-looking motherfucker

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Flee from them by using your special power to enter a parallel world.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

> Tell them that you are the mighty magus who will lead them to victory against the vile humans

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
RUN AWAY!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Kill 4 of them. Worship the last one as your new deity.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Kidnap one and call it YMCH

nine-gear crow posted:

Toss them into the event horizon of the unstable gate and watch their heads disintegrate Stargate kawoosh-style.

Last tabletop RPG I played, we encountered a portal kinda like this one. Everyone's first reaction was to start hucking things in it to see what happens.

There's just some deeply primal urge in mankind that, when we see a portal, we just want to start tossing things in it because.

Kaboom Dragoon fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Sep 25, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Kgummy posted:

Recruit them into your new, just now formed army.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Kill one in the most gruesome and inhumane way imaginable, so that the rest will follow your command unquestionably out of sheer terror.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Throw a pokeball at them.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

You're no doubt hungry as gently caress by now. Eat at least one of them alive.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Forge them into a sort of key-like object.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
HAVE SEX WITH THEM FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Spin around really really fast. Then vomit.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I

Kgummy posted:

Recruit them into your new, just now formed army.

You can only have 4 party members so:

Geemer posted:

You're no doubt hungry as gently caress by now. Eat at least one of them alive.

Eat 2x IMP and then subjugate the remaining 3.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

:regd08: and do the one thing we haven't tried yet with the portals: hurry and throw one of the buttmans into the closing portal, see what happens when it closes with a buttman halfway through.

Rexides posted:

Kill one in the most gruesome and inhumane way imaginable, so that the rest will follow your command unquestionably out of sheer terror.

This may be a valid follow-up, depending on the results.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Name them Goku

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

make them a buttman centipede and then

Lord_Ventnor posted:

right thrugh all their butts.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Fire a warning KMHMHA to show the buttmen GOKU means business, then force them to join your party.

Rename them MARL, LUCA, ROBO, FROG, and AYLA.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sit down with them and smoke a bowl. I'm sure they're just a little shocked that someone appeared out of thin air, if we discuss this rationally I'm sure we can make some valuable allies.

Aww, who am I kidding? KMHMHA TIME

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

There's just some deeply primal urge in mankind that, when we see a portal, we just want to start tossing things in it because.

It's very scientific :colbert:

Gildiss posted:

Since we traveled in time, it is most likely a new day. So time to wake n bake. Smoke the dank imps.

Do this. Priorities, man!

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Build a GOKU with them

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Gildiss posted:

You missed your morning crunk, you've gotta be craving by now. Smoke 'em.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Rexides posted:

Gildiss posted:

Materant posted:

You missed your morning crunk, you've gotta be craving by now. Smoke 'em.

You kill one of the imps in the most horrifying and inhumane way you can think off: by smoking them in a blunt.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - 600AD :megadeath:

However, because they are mindless peons, they cannot be coerced into following you. They will either attack you or flee in terror. They scream something about "Lord MAGS", it doesn't really make any sense to you.

Lord_Ventnor posted:

GorfZaplen posted:

Aww, who am I kidding? KMHMHA TIME

Your attack takes care of all the imps in one swift blow. It also leaves a massive crater at the base of Mt. Erebor. The noise attracts a guard from Lean--only, it's not any guard you recognize.

It's some fellow in ancient Lean armour. The Blue Portal must've taken you back in time to the past! Back to Lean's medieval age! Goodness!

The guard sees your handiwork and proclaims you to be some sort of wizard of light sent to defeat the Dark Lord MAGS. There seems to be some sort of problem at the castle involving Queen LEAN and he begs you follow him.

Well, what does GOKU think?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
He Doesn't. Thinking is for people like Goku, before she got portalled. He Mindlessly follows like a sheep.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

You should use your new status as a wizard of light to start a cult to worship you.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Dude, Goku just got blazed, and then a weird dude came up and told him he was a wizard? Follow our new friend to Hogwarts

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

Dude, Goku just got blazed, and then a weird dude came up and told him he was a wizard? Follow our new friend to Hogwarts

Yes, and while doing this insist that the guard call you Hary . Everyone else will still call you by your rightful name of Goku.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ok, what you do do doesn't matter as much as what you DON'T do.

You are currently in the past. Avoid becoming your own great-great-great-great(ect) grandpa at all costs.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GOKU needs to go to the nearest tavern immediately and maintain his inebriated state so he has Maximum Fight Potential.

Meanwhile, SWITCH TO GLASSES GOKU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Tuxedo Ted posted:

You are currently in the past. Avoid becomingBecome your own great-great-great-great(ect) grandpa at all costs.

Agreed 100%. Let's go court Queen Lean Cuisine and become our own ancestor.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Talk your way into the castle, bang the queen, become royalty retroactively. Rewrite History :hist101:.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Let's go court Queen Lean Cuisine and become our own ancestor.

disjoint the timeline for fun and profit

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Agreed 100%. Let's go court Queen Lean Cuisine and become our own ancestor.

We need to Cuck the King.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Realizing the repetitive, cyclical nature of the hero narrative, Goku seeks to change the destiny of the next generation...by displacing the Dark Lord Mags and building an evil regime based upon sensible policy, such as the immediate murder of all assistant pig-boys, the positive treatment of the oppressed minority groups, and a firm, no-nonsense training policy for today's evil henchman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Tell the guard that you come from the future and that you need his clothes. Then take them by force.

• Locked thread