Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

smashpro1 posted:

I'm hoping for an older feud. Something along the lines of Austin vs. Rock.

If they ever had an Undertaker premium I will probably have to fake my own death so I can have the time to take that #1 spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Hobo Clown posted:

There's really no reason to keep this UR Brie Bella I just pulled when I already have two other SR Pro Max Divas, right? Seems the odds of pulling a second one are slim.

As has been said, there's really no reason to trash the UR unless you are super anal about getting rid of cards. A second UR Brie would be not only a huge upgrade over SR Pro, it'd be better than any Epic divas as well. Definitely worth holding on to on the off chance you get a second one.

triplexpac posted:

Edit: Just got an alert saying a new People's Champion is coming soon. I hope it's Seth vs Dean :allears:
FANTASY FEUD: CM Punk vs Stone Cold

It really bums me out that I can't have a CM Punk card in this game :(

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Why cookie Rocket posted:

If they ever had an Undertaker premium I will probably have to fake my own death so I can have the time to take that #1 spot.

Undertaker vs. Overgiver HBK. :allears:

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff vs. the Killer Bees.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

DoctorDelaware posted:

Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff vs. the Killer Bees.

I kinda like this for adding new people into the game.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Combine the older feud and tag team ideas and give me the New Age Outlaws vs Road Warriors, please.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...it's not totally clear, but I think they confirmed Bo, Sami and Neville are in 2k15 today?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Gaz-L posted:

...it's not totally clear, but I think they confirmed Bo, Sami and Neville are in 2k15 today?

Yes, they are confirmed.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gaz-L posted:

I don't know about Bo, but 2k's Instagram has both Zayn and Neville confirmed.

It is weird as gently caress seeing Adrian Neville in casual clothing.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there was def some 2k event at the performance center with triple h at a podium in the ring. so I presume it's part 2 of the roster reveal. the question is when are they gonna get around to telling us

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Doctor Goggles posted:

I don't know about Bo, but 2k's Instagram has both Zayn and Neville confirmed.

It is weird as gently caress seeing Adrian Neville in casual clothing.

Does Neville have a pocket protector?

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

AlmightyPants posted:

Does Neville have a pocket protector?

WWE Films has optioned the rights to Rainier Wolfcastle's "Undercover Nerd"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I watched NXT today and as far as I could see they didn't show a PC version in their promo video about 2k15 :ohdear:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

AFAIK the Korean ratings board has never been the subject of a hoax. The PC version is coming but it's probably a 2015 thing.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
You'd think this game is coming out in January or something

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Just a quick SuperCard observation: All four members of Evolution have their triangles facing in a different direction.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

smashpro1 posted:

Just a quick SuperCard observation: All four members of Evolution have their triangles facing in a different direction.

proof that HHH has a hand in game design. That nerd.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
DX have complementing blue triangles, as do the Wyatts and the Shield. Edge & Christian do not.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I played against a maxed epic RVD today that had 420 charisma.

Sadly I found out this was because of a manager that had been played previously. Way to drop the ball, 2k :mad:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

The top two guys in my current (UR) KoTR have a mustard Super-Legendary Brock and a Pro Epic Brock, respectively.

This is hosed up and bullshit.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I'm starting to suspect this game has been hacked. I saw a maxed out R pro Paige and I swear the player didn't even have 1000 games.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I'm starting to suspect this game has been hacked. I saw a maxed out R pro Paige and I swear the player didn't even have 1000 games.

you get a second rare Paige at 200 games

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

It really bums me out that I can't have a CM Punk card in this game :(

Sure you can. The card in question is called Erick Rowan.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Jonny Angel posted:

No joke, I've relaxed about the game more when I just think about Rowan as being Punk rather than me losing to the worst member of the Wyatts.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Jonny Angel posted:

So who did Xavier Woods's stats originally belong to because JESUS.

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

but the cards necessary to level the cards is the thing here.

there are a lot of people who seem to have bought their way to leveled up cards, without having played the games necessary to feed the cards.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Brodus obviously. He stole his music, his girls, AND his Supercard.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Telex posted:

but the cards necessary to level the cards is the thing here.

there are a lot of people who seem to have bought their way to leveled up cards, without having played the games necessary to feed the cards.

You can also buy more cards to feed to the other cards. Basically, people are stupid as gently caress.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

gently caress. For some reason I thought you need 1000 for this.

Either way, I hope that this game doesn't get hacked and that crazy wrestling fans continue to put hundreds of dollars into this so that 2k continues to offer updates.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Xavier Woods.

How about Ryback? He's the other real anomaly as far as male wrestlers with legendaries.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

My first UR was Roman Reigns, and his maxed out stats are poo poo compared to the other URs I have.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Jonny Angel posted:

Xavier Woods.

How about Ryback? He's the other real anomaly as far as male wrestlers with legendaries.

I believe you'll find, if you do your research, that Ryback Rules (tm)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

breeze/paige/charlotte/ascension are also allegedly in. NXT cutoff was Arrival ppv.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Sockser posted:

I believe you'll find, if you do your research, that Ryback Rules (tm)

What are they?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

I played against a maxed epic RVD today that had 420 charisma.

Sadly I found out this was because of a manager that had been played previously. Way to drop the ball, 2k :mad:

That's probably most accurate though. He clearly had the Man That Calls It Right Down The Middle daddeh *PHWWWWEEEEEP PHWWWWEEEEEP* in his corner.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

You can also buy more cards to feed to the other cards. Basically, people are stupid as gently caress.

I just made legendary and ran into a guy with 200 wins and three pro epics that he obviously hadn't levelled before combining. Plus another epic. Plus whatever his fifth card was.

That's $175 minimum. Another $25 if the unplayed card was a purchased epic. Plus more $25s if he didn't manage to get three sets of dupes on 7 or 8 draws.

EAT
SLEEP
TWEET
DELETE

Sono fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Sep 26, 2014

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you
SR Paige has completely homoginized the Diva's division from UR onwards...my maxed out pro AJ was almost unbeatable right up to UR++ until they introduced Ladder Rewards.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kaskadan posted:

SR Paige has completely homoginized the Diva's division from UR onwards...my maxed out pro AJ was almost unbeatable right up to UR++ until they introduced Ladder Rewards.

I don't know what you mean about "onwards", unless you mean "UR-Epic", because I'm in Legendary right now, and hardly ever run into anyone with her.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Kaskadan posted:

Yeah. It was kinda really loving dumb to have the ladder reward card be literally the best (theoretically, though, tied with Naomi) in a division where you can only play 1 card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

smashpro1 posted:

I don't know what you mean about "onwards", unless you mean "UR-Epic", because I'm in Legendary right now, and hardly ever run into anyone with her.

I've seen a couple here and there in Legendary, but they're definitely in the minority.