Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006

Blister posted:

I'm sorry you have to be a mod and deal with reports, kewpuh, maybe you guys should just take away the report button if it makes you so hot and bothered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

echronorian posted:

Can you really call someone aggressively unfunnny in the same post you say aggressive, unfunny things in? I know that technically the keyboard cannot stop you from doing it, but I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of stop gap measure elsewhere that seized up your motor skills as you were typing that.

You're really stupid.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Devour or Fire posted:

You're really stupid.

He posts a lot sincerely in the Xbox Sucks thread

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Thats aggresively unfunny and stupid

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

if kewpuh really did convince other mods to quit, hes the best mod ever.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
oh noooo i am caught red handed ! ! Why is everyone so serious about video games exactly?

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006
this is now the thread where all of game's dirty laundry gets aired out

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

echronorian posted:

oh noooo i am caught red handed ! ! Why is everyone so serious about video games exactly?

I bet you don't even bro fist The Pewds

Smdh

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
the gently caress is a pewds

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

echronorian posted:

:yikes:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Look man I can't keep up with all these internet acronyms. I've got jokes to make about ESRAM with my buds.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

elf help book posted:

if kewpuh really did convince other mods to quit, hes the best mod ever.

:agreed:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Widestancer posted:

same

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Widestancer posted:

I bet you don't even bro fist The Pewds

Smdh

echronorian posted:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Fun fact Gay Rumsfeld had a huge meltdown in the wildstar thread because people were saying the game sucked and he reported something like 25 people for saying it sucked and because i didnt take action against any of them he started spamming goatse because the thread had become "teh wild west" and now he is mad at me for killing the MMO video game Wildstar also apparently a leaked screenshot of me calling Abe a fag for getting mad that FYAD was moved under GBS for 6 hours is brutal ownage against me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"Gay Rumsfeld"

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Kewpuh posted:

Fun fact Gay Rumsfeld had a huge meltdown in the wildstar thread because people were saying the game sucked and he reported something like 25 people for saying it sucked and because i didnt take action against any of them he started spamming goatse because the thread had become "teh wild west" and now he is mad at me for killing the MMO video game Wildstar also apparently a leaked screenshot of me calling Abe a fag for getting mad that FYAD was moved under GBS for 6 hours is brutal ownage against me

"teh wild west"

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

Close MMO HMO for a month, lets see what happens

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
things i dont like are so bad lol thats why i keep staring at them and smdh

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

qnqnx posted:

Close MMO HMO for a month, lets see what happens

i'm not sure that anything would happen except maybe a bunch of goon squads would stop getting new members. i think almost every goon guild or clan or whatever has its own offsite forum for poo poo

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

:allears:

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006

Kewpuh posted:

is straw man and 'whining like a bitch' the only two forms of argument you're versed in?

also, do mod ban requests show up to admins like reports do to mods? can we see the people you requested to ban that didn't make it through?

and you know those 25 reports were just to piss you off, don't kid yourself. I wasn't sure it worked but thanks for the affirmation.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

echronorian posted:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

is straw man and 'whining like a bitch' the only two forms of argument you're versed in?

also, do mod ban requests show up to admins like reports do to mods? can we see the people you requested to ban that didn't make it through?

and you know those 25 reports were just to piss you off, don't kid yourself. I wasn't sure it worked but thanks for the affirmation.

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

echronorian posted:

Post history

Xbox one
Xbox one
A post matched here, but you have no permission to view it.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
There were a few really funny things in the Xbox thread, and they had nothing to do with Xbox sucking or whatever. And also I'm pretty sure no one in there actually thought/cared if xbox sucked except Fame Douglas, it was more like a celebration idk lol, guess you had to be there.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
beaten lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

echronorian posted:

There were a few really funny things in the Xbox thread, and they had nothing to do with Xbox sucking or whatever. And also I'm pretty sure no one in there thought xbox sucked except Fame Douglas, it was more like a celebration idk lol, guess you had to be there.

xbox one was such a wild loving party...
haha dude remember the sales numbers? haha no? oh man remember when chayden made fun of fulchrum? what?

oh, i guess you had to be there...

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

i had to go all the way back to april 2012 since i dont request bans unless its for goatse or thread spamming

lol shitposting in the minority perspectives thread i really wish i could take this one back

good call finn

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason posted:

xbox one was such a wild loving party...
haha dude remember the sales numbers? haha no? oh man remember when chayden made fun of fulchrum? what?

oh, i guess you had to be there...

did you know they called the third xbox the xbox one? what were they thinking?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Ya I mean if that's what you like to talk about who cares? I dunno, I guess we could all just scour each others post history

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

did you know they called the third xbox the xbox one? what were they thinking?

aww man, really?

i can't believe i missed it when they started saying how much the ram on the xbox one sucked

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

lol you liked wildstar enough to throw a tantrum

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

• Locked thread