Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
panda clue
May 23, 2014

henkman posted:

Man this thread has made me look like a stupid bitch baby, let's make it worse by having my girlfriend come defend me on the internet lol

I wasn't defending anyone, I was saying you're missing out if you don't read that chat log!! gosh

Endorph posted:

alright honey, time for some bedroom talk...

kewpuh is a poo poo mod

yeah, you like that, don'tcha

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

"Hey hon, can you sign up for this forum with me? Yeah its $10 I can front it for you...why not? Don't you see people are trolling me! YOU TOOK A VOW FOR BETTER OR WORSE BITCH!"

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Endorph posted:

alright honey, time for some bedroom talk...

kewpuh is a poo poo mod

yeah, you like that, don'tcha

he likes to roleplay as shmorky

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

henkman posted:

Man this thread has made me look like a stupid bitch baby, let's make it worse by having my girlfriend come defend me on the internet lol

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

panda clue posted:

I wasn't defending anyone, I was saying you're missing out if you don't read that chat log!! gosh

please stop, you're embarrassing yourself

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
remember when adam sessler's wife had to go on twitter and ask the internet to stop being meaning to him? im getting those vibes

lunatikfringe
Jan 22, 2003

henkman posted:

its probably better that we assume he has a girlfriend rather that he spends all his time being a bitch baby on the forums

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

VideoGames posted:

remember when adam sessler's wife had to go on twitter and ask the internet to stop being meaning to him? im getting those vibes

Pitchfords wife did the same after Colonial Marines. Then everyone called her fat (crazy, I know) and Pitchford deleted hundreds of followers.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

lmao

panda clue
May 23, 2014
the real reason is that my ipad is still logged into gay rumsfeld, so if you ever see me posting on that im either in bed or taking a poo poo.

i already admitted to this when i got ~called out~ several times in the w* thread. i am not going to gently caress with typing in the 20 character SA password on my tablet if i dont have to.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLmP73eAHB8

actual footage of panda clue

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
you've got posting stations all over the house, drat thats nice

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Wide stance why do you like abusing children and women? alternatively who did you piss off

Also lol at the report mock thread turning into the kind of poo poo show everyone accuses Grey forums games of being

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

hubris.height posted:

who did you piss off

I'm guessing the people who actually put up with kiddie fuckers but I could be wrong. It was a pretty sick own though and definitely worth their 10 bucks.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

weird commercial

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

I'm guessing the people who actually put up with kiddie fuckers but I could be wrong. It was a pretty sick own though and definitely worth their 10 bucks.

Looks like I'm changing your av back again when I get home.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Widestancer posted:

wait im confused did widestancer ever actually support that one dude who was a irl pedophile or

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

jesus christ you must be the biggest target of av changes in the whole of games

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Endorph posted:

wait im confused did widestancer ever actually support that one dude who was a irl pedophile or

No. That sort of poo poo is human trash and the people who defend it and tolerate it are no better.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I like everyone in this thread

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

that was fast

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Why would they think that avatar was a sick burn

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Blackheart posted:

Why would they think that avatar was a sick burn

most of the time people who change other users avatars do so, it is under a cloud of emotion (fury or idiocy) and they are not thinking straight.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
widstancer has good avs dont changem

lunatikfringe
Jan 22, 2003

VideoGames posted:

most of the time people who change other users avatars do so, it is under a cloud of emotion (fury or idiocy) and they are not thinking straight.

Lowtax changed my avatar

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

A Yolo Wizard posted:

widstancer has good avs dont changem

also give them stupid bitches because that gang tag owns

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Widestancer posted:

No. That sort of poo poo is human trash and the people who defend it and tolerate it are no better.
then why did you get a big red av about defending it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This thread is still good. I'm impressed. I should post less in it.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Endorph posted:

people are dumb

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

Because anonymous message boards something something FYAD gamefaqs something

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Endorph posted:

I know you're not this retarded.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Widestancer posted:

im just confused and scared

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I always miss widestancer profile rapes, this makes me sad because the stories behind them are invariably hilarious

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Wait... so someone's gf really :10bux:'d to defend their bf in this thread?

:vince:

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
THe Xbox One RAM, is, bad...its not good.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Widestancer you're all right

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Grindin cheevos in the official reddit Xbox One app. Gotta. . Gotta get my cheevos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

Oh it already got changed back. I had images off on my phone.

• Locked thread