Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Austrian mook posted:

please don't unironicaly discuss Diablo 3

I don't do anything unironicaly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is Diablo 3 good now on the PC, I might play it

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Austrian mook posted:

What the hell is GC

Good Christ

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I just remembered that Diablo 1 was on PSX and owned.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Blackheart posted:

Gamer's Code.

it must be this. I am in games and my life is about video games.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zoolooman posted:

I don't recognize you. Probably not?

Oh :smith:

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
I wanna see the report himuro did or did not file

He promised me he would

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Being recognized probably isn't a good thing, so you should be :>

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

He promised me he would

Yo what the gently caress is with this obsession with some other poster?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Haha Robzilla sure hates Widestancer.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I just want to know if I've made any posters mad enough to report me or not.

I just want to know that my work has had meaning.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Austrian mook posted:

What the hell is GC

G(E)C(afe)

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I recognize beef waifu

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Haha Robzilla sure hates Widestancer.

Who

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kewpuh posted:

Friday, September 26, 2014

its loving gamers.txt dude, why do you need a mega OP?

Jesus Christ

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I love that dog. Wow. Such amaze. Put that poo poo on everything. No scope.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Blackheart posted:

Is Diablo 3 good now on the PC, I might play it

Eh, I guess, it really does play better with a controller though, and Blizzard refuse to support them officially on PC.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

He promised me he would

Before today I didn't report you. Just thought you were some butt hurt loser who needs to get a life and stop being obsessed with me. Today I reported you after you said you were going to buy me a custom title over an innocent post about Dragon Quest, and felt that it would probably be good for the staff to know of your insane obsession to get furious over a user because of loving video games.

Shouldn't you be playing some mmo, Pyroxene? :allears: are you sure you want to bring your fictious one-sided e-battle in the sight of staff and the entire Games forum to see? :allears:

Jupiter Jazz fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 27, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Himuro posted:

Before today I didn't report you. Just thought you were some butt hurt loser who needs to get a life and stop being obsessed with me. Today I reported you after you said you were going to buy me a custom title over an innocent post about Dragon Quest, and felt that it would probably be good for the staff to know of your insane obsession to get furious over a user because of loving video games.

What

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Himuro posted:

Shouldn't you be playing some mmo, Pyroxene? :allears: are you sure you want to bring your fictious one-sided e-battle in the sight of staff and the entire Games forum to see? :allears:
Go on..

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
How does it feel to be baited into this thread, Pyroxene? :allears:

Also, that's she, not he. :colbert:

Jupiter Jazz fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Sep 27, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:allears: :master: :allears:
:iamafag: EPIC :iamafag:

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
Kewpuh did anyone report me?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Y'all need to relax, have more fun and remember video games are supposed to make you happy

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Dude I hate to say it but Himuro isn't the crazy one as far as I can tell. This other dude is loving like replying to every Himuro post about something irrelevant that happened loving forever ago?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Himuro posted:

Whats this about?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Feel the sexual tennsion ITT

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Between me and Kewpuh

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoolooman posted:

Dude I hate to say it but Himuro isn't the crazy one as far as I can tell. This other dude is loving like replying to every Himuro post about something irrelevant that happened loving forever ago?

I dunno man that's two :allears: sincerely in one post but the other stalker guy seems like a wackaloon deviant who needs a good flogging

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

peter gabriel posted:

Y'all need to relax, have more fun and remember video games are supposed to make you happy

Oh believe me, I'm having a blast posting here. I enjoy posting, and I try to not take it seriously, but when you've got one guy commenting on virtually all of your posts, and taking the thread off topic just because he has unnamed, undefined, weird issues with you, it can start to get a little annoying. It's odd because the only thing I've done is talk about video games and he's mad like I've insulted his first born. :lol:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
more people need to use the ignore list

alternately, less people need to use the ignore list

realpost: if you make someone care mad enough to buy you a custom title, you are doing the right thing

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Himuro posted:

Oh believe me, I'm having a blast posting here. I enjoy posting, and I try to not take it seriously, but when you've got one guy commenting on virtually all of your posts, and taking the thread off topic just because he has unnamed, undefined, weird issues with you, it can start to get a little annoying. It's odd because the only thing I've done is talk about video games and he's mad like I've insulted his first born. :lol:

Have they sent you any PM's

I get that a lot

Post any funny ones if so

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Coolguye posted:

Your LEFT? smdh

I aint using my clicking hand, buddy.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Widestancer posted:

I dunno man that's two :allears: sincerely in one post but the other stalker guy seems like a wackaloon deviant who needs a good flogging

I apologize. I just really, REALLY like that smilie.

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe
Let me clear things up, I don't hate Widestancer, infact I love him. I just don't know how to express it properly.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Dizz posted:

I aint using my clicking hand, buddy.

A master

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Himuro posted:

Stab him in the eyes with a sharpened pencil if possible.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Himuro posted:

I apologize. I just really, REALLY like that smilie.

It sounds like this guy's a huge turd burgling fuckstick so no worries new friend :wooper:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If you feel threatened or in danger while posting or gaming you should try to make a very loud high pitched shriek and spit saliva into the air at the same time creating a shower effect that covers your immediate area.
If this does not deter your attacker / pursuer then the only option left is to place your head between your legs and shout NO NO NO until danger passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

peter gabriel posted:

If you feel threatened or in danger while posting or gaming you should try to make a very loud high pitched shriek and spit saliva into the air at the same time creating a shower effect that covers your immediate area.
If this does not deter your attacker / pursuer then the only option left is to place your head between your legs and shout NO NO NO until danger passes.

Good advice from a cat fan tyvm cat lover

• Locked thread