Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

im assuming i can continue t post in both threads unrestrcited. bahaha. bahahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
well, ok then. i am the king of the cool kids thread, so i say we kill no one so we can keep the numbers advantage on them. then when they get back we just vote them off one by one

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Also for the first time in a few days, Mr. Capps logs on and has no idea what the hell is going on.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi capps welcome back.

uranus posted:

well, ok then. i am the king of the cool kids thread, so i say we kill no one so we can keep the numbers advantage on them. then when they get back we just vote them off one by one

Agreed. Those nerds thing they're better than us. We'll show em!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
It feels like something's missing. Without Poque, who will our openly claimed scum be?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Dr. Hurt posted:

Also for the first time in a few days, Mr. Capps logs on and has no idea what the hell is going on.

So exactly the same as the rest of us then.

What happened about the fanart competition?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Oh right, it's me. I'm scum. ##vote Byers

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

It feels like something's missing. Without Poque, who will our openly claimed scum be?

Have anything you want to tell us, Byers?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

So exactly the same as the rest of us then.

What happened about the fanart competition?

MMM won, and it was well deserved. That thing was a work of art.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Called it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Called it.

Yes, you saw right through my deception and ascertained that I was indeed scummy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Man I'm so good at this game.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I don't really "get" this game, Byers are you really scumclaiming

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

And mow my scumbro Diqnol's pissed. He tried to bus me and there were no takers, but when I try to honor Poque's memory he starts making GBS threads up the scumdoc...

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

I don't really "get" this game, Byers are you really scumclaiming

No, but fake scumclaiming is usually a scumtell, so yes.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

"Mow." Who types "mow?"

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

uranus posted:

Cool people don't have kings, imposter spotted, uranus is scum pretending to be cool. ##vote uranus

Byers2142 posted:

MMM won, and it was well deserved. That thing was a work of art.

Turns out if I'd read the post hurt made I'd have known that already but we've already discussed my illiteracy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

"Mow." Who types "mow?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPeLctgvQI

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Turns out if I'd read the post hurt made I'd have known that already but we've already discussed my illiteracy.

Yes, but consistency is a virtue all it's own. You serious voting spacebutt?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

We have a question from the cheap seats. Yes, PoP. Yes, I am.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pecota, is that you? Did you do that as some sort of performance art?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Yes, but consistency is a virtue all it's own. You serious voting spacebutt?

No just messing about.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
no mods no masters

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

We have a question from the cheap seats. Yes, PoP. Yes, I am.

Are you hearing voices Byers?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Are you hearing voices Byers?

Yes. They all say you should vote for scum. ##vote Byers

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
##vote byers because he's scum? I guess?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

No, this isn't right. It's missing something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

There we go.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers, think about what you're doing! Once dead you'll never be able to see the Mario saga to its epic conclusion! And isn't that why we're all playing this game? To write an intense 13-chapter fanfiction about Mario being cucked?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
i'm unironically hoping that poque had a posting restriction and byers inherited it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Diqnol, the truly funny thing is that I don't think they can lynch me if they wanted to. I'm handing them a scum lynch, and I fully expect to live through the day.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Byers, think about what you're doing! Once dead you'll never be able to see the Mario saga to its epic conclusion! And isn't that why we're all playing this game? To write an intense 13-chapter fanfiction about Mario being cucked?

No contest today, no reason to live!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I was planning to assign you future chapters if you survived. :'(

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Propaganda Machine posted:

i'm unironically hoping that poque had a posting restriction and byers inherited it.

We do have the same restriction; we post from the heart. Today I declare as the Poque Scumclaim Memorial Day. Honor him. Lynch scum.

##vote Byers

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

I was planning to assign you future chapters if you survived. :'(

If I am alive in the future, I will gladly accept. Speaking of, who has Chapter 2?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

If I am alive in the future, I will gladly accept. Speaking of, who has Chapter 2?

A secret.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers2142 posted:

Propaganda Machine.

You have been assigned to write an entry into the Mario saga fan fiction. You are tasked with writing:
Chapter Two
You are a toadstool, and mayor of Mushroom Kingdom. You are renowned for your wisdom. Your tearful niece, Nurse Toad, has confided in you that she caught Luigi and Peach in a compromising position. It has now fallen to you to give the pair your counsel, emphasizing the recklessness and immorality of their action, and urging them to end their illicit affair.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dr. Hurt posted:

A secret.
whoops. i blabbed. haha

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Well now it's not a secret any more.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

im just TOO loving EXCITED about this loving MARIO FANFICTION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Propaganda Machine.

You have been assigned to write an entry into the Mario saga fan fiction. You are tasked with writing:
Chapter Two
You are a toadstool, and mayor of Mushroom Kingdom. You are renowned for your wisdom. Your tearful niece, Nurse Toad, has confided in you that she caught Luigi and Peach in a compromising position. It has now fallen to you to give the pair your counsel, emphasizing the recklessness and immorality of their action, and urging them to end their illicit affair.

Yes. Yes.

• Locked thread