Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The Koreans can definately be beaten, but could anyone stand up to a Korean Best of 5? That seems to be where the Koreans would end up triumphing overall, Korean teams analyze their losses between games really closely and it makes NA and EU look like they don't do anything at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
A mandatory light applause, even the sitting audience knows this is fixed, they can smell the kimchi.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

A mandatory light applause, even the sitting audience knows this is fixed, they can smell the kimchi.
ls :getout:

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

About that. I bet he gave out good odds too, free money right :thumbsup:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he's just trying to recoup losses from the Dade intentional throw

the knowing smile of stealing money from former samsung house member former SHC coach LS

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

These Koreans know they can dumpster the EUs in the semis argh where is the justice in the eworld.

It's like they're playing with our NA hearts. Who will the Koreans give the nod in the NA/EU slapfight?

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Shield has realized that Alliance does not know how to close out games so they force their hands by starting a 4v5 with ryze seperated

stump collector
May 28, 2007
god damnit c9 isn't going to make it to quarters are they

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Korean team about to get Perfect Game'd ?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

exethan posted:

Well, at this point they'd need one of three things to happen.

1. ALL loses a game with a 14k lead.
2. C9 beats NWS.
3. Kabum beats ALL.

So no, probably not. But we'll see!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ugggghgh why can't Alliance and C9 both make it

e: Maw of Malmortius spotted in a pro game!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Alliance, please. You have +15k at 30m. Just push a drat lane, please.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The casters are getting irritated :allears:

Classic Froggen, stall a game out for absolutely no reason.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Monathin posted:

Seen at least one other of these today alone, possibly even two

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Look at the faces of Shield. They are aggravated. They just want this farce of a show over with already. Every second that drags on their skills decay from not playing LoL.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

exethan posted:

They were never going to make it anyway. They had to take a game off Shield, since they were never going to 2-0 Alliance, and would certainly lose any tiebreaker if it came down to it.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Why the hell can't alliance close!? They have a 16k lead just murder them already.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

Why the hell can't alliance close!? They have a 16k lead just murder them already.
You're watching 2/5ths of the longest game in League history, are you surprised?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

They were never going to make it anyway. They had to take a game off Shield, since they were never going to 2-0 Alliance, and would certainly lose any tiebreaker if it came down to it.

Wha? C9 and ALL played both their games already, they're 1-1. If ALL had (they can't lose now, surely, surely!) lost this game all C9 needed to do was beat KaBum to force a tiebreaker.

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

Alliance loses at 55min

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
This commentary blows.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

"Alliance sure is making this very exciting" really, Deficio

really

stump collector
May 28, 2007
rip c9

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Skippy McPants posted:

Wha? C9 and ALL played both their games already, they're 1-1. If ALL had (they can't lose now, surely, surely!) lost this game all C9 needed to do was beat KaBum to force a tiebreaker.

C9 are a confidence team. Alliance would have had all the momentum going into their tie-breaker game (if it happened) and C9 wouldn't stand a chance.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Meat Recital posted:

This commentary blows.

That's because Riot has forbid them from even hinting that the match is fixed, what else can they talk about.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

:siren: perfect game :siren:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Savage Cracker posted:

Korean team about to get Perfect Game'd ?

:psyboom:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Heart holding a wine glass of chilsung cider with his left hand and holding the top of his head with his right hand, tilts his head all the way back and sticks his tongue all the way out, "What a masterpiece!" he crackles.

GEExCEE
Sep 19, 2012

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

A 3 way tie is a possibility

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

That's because Riot has forbid them from even hinting that the match is fixed, what else can they talk about.

Is this confirmed?

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

TyrantWD posted:

C9 are a confidence team. Alliance would have had all the momentum going into their tie-breaker game (if it happened) and C9 wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm not sure how you've been watching the games in this group and conclude that you can predict the results of anything.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

sjokz is so excited to be able to interview two EU teams after beating Koreans.

The only reason why Samsung White went undefeated in Group A is because there were no Europeans :allears:

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.

Monathin posted:

Ugggghgh why can't Alliance and C9 both make it

If C9 can beat NJWS they still can. Honestly, I want C9 to make it through, but Alliance has really earned it, they have played really well in both of their matches today. People are calling it boring, but they just clinically wrecked NJWS. Yes, they probably could have ended that game earlier, but unlike OMG who had a giant lead but were never in control of the game against Fnatic, Alliance systematically took care of the game with no risk.

Also, Montecristo pointing out the obvious: I don't have a problem with the Rammus ban, but why the gently caress does Wickd keep getting Irelia? Why don't people ban out the ONE CHAMPION he plays better than anyone else and everyone else. Even C9 forgot to ban him. I don't like Wickd on Irelia. Write that down in your little notebook.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
when alliance do good, they do loving good

mushi posted:

Also, Montecristo pointing out the obvious: I don't have a problem with the Rammus ban, but why the gently caress does Wickd keep getting Irelia? Why don't people ban out the ONE CHAMPION he plays better than anyone else and everyone else. Even C9 forgot to ban him. I don't like Wickd on Irelia. Write that down in your little notebook.
yeah I have no loving idea dude. he is incredibly, incredibly good on Irelia and useless on anything else. what the hell.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I have to believe if the dream happens and we get a 3-way tiebreaker wickd and shook will never see irelia or lee

GEExCEE
Sep 19, 2012

Korean teams are intentionally throwing!!!

e; no irelia ban?

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Shield's head coach slaps his players one by one in the face and then slaps them all again a second time. Why didn't you morons get a single kill off of them?! The media is going to be up my rear end for this! But-but coach didn't you watch the game? If we killed one of them the game would've dragged on for five more minutes! Ggoong gets slapped a third time.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lovechop posted:

when alliance do good, they do loving good

yeah I have no loving idea dude. he is incredibly, incredibly good on Irelia and useless on anything else. what the hell.
Might just be the scarity of the bans, you gotta ban out the OPs before you can do comfort picks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Well, I agree with the announcers. That was one of the best days of League of Legends ever.

e: Seriously, Alliance PERFECTS Shield. It took them 10mins longer than it should have but RIP in Pepperonis Korean Overlords.

mistaya fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Sep 27, 2014

• Locked thread