Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

"You see a bitch with glasses? Name's Goku. I'm not introducing myself; I'm telling you her name. Although my name is also Goku."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Request that the Queen's seamstresses whip up matching copies of GOKU's outfit and force PCLO to wear one, saving the others for the rest of our party (once/if they arrive).

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I noticed a distinct lack of cucking the King in the last update. :colbert: I demand satisfaction. I demand we pork the Queen. :catbert:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

I noticed a distinct lack of cucking the King in the last update. :colbert: I demand satisfaction. I demand we pork the Queen. :catbert:

:negative: goddamnit, crow.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Look, it's been a long day and you look like poo poo. You need a quick wash up and a change of clothes.

You know who has some clean clothes? THE QUEEN. You know what's worked well in the past? PETTY THEFT.

STEAL THE QUEEN'S DRESS. YOU'RE THE QUEEN NOW.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

> Ask if she's seen the precious naga-ette BRMD

Whatever you do don't leave without that BRMD!!!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

IPvSH6T posted:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

pass that poo poo to PCLO, dawg

he need it. Dizzamn.

Carl The Shivan
Mar 23, 2009

programmed with a
variety of trusting
emotions

:h: :roboluv: :h:

IPvSH6T posted:

Thirded. Also make the queen wear your armor.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

nine-gear crow posted:

From this day forth, the kingdom will be ruled by the King of Cuck, Lord of All Memes Hilarious.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Ask her to style your hair into a regal beehive do.

Seriously, this spiky anime bullshit you've got at the moment looks stupid.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Invite queen to play golf with PCLO. Bring the largest diamonds for the hole flags.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

IPvSH6T posted:

Do this, and then cuck the king.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
Find PCLO and challenge him to a race of vehicles neither PCLO nor GOKU have operated before. Involving the queen is optional.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

C. Everett Koop posted:

We need to Cuck the King.

If it's one thing GOKU is good at, it's doing what people tell him to do. You, uh, acquiesce to the Queen's demand.

IPvSH6T posted:

Afterwards, you get dressed. You feel you deserve it, so you put on cleaner clothes than what you were wearing. The Queen isn't too impressed by this, having to wear your dirty drawers in exchange. With the Queen's hair done up in a ponytail, it strikes you how similar she and CHCH look.

Uh--

Uh oh. Well, at least you look fabulous.

PCLO looks on in confusion, but the Queen is safe, so he is ultimately happy. The three of you make your way back to Guardia Castle, cutting through Guardia Woods to do so.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - Secret Of The Forest :megadeath:

As you near the exit, you see CHCH coming from the direction of the castle. She is surprised to see you and runs over.

Uh--

Here is comes--

Uh, uh, crap, uh--

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
Throw the queen at CHCH and leg it. Then

Zwingley posted:

Find PCLO and challenge him to a race of vehicles neither PCLO nor GOKU have operated before.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

ASK CHCH IF SHE WANTS TO GET HIGH AND MAKE OUT. C'mon, baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Proposition CHCH! She's your great x16 or something granddaughter, it's not REALLY incest!

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Who gives a gently caress about these nobodies, We are the Queen now, let's go to the castle to introduce ourselves to our new husband (the king (who we cucked)).

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Ask for a threesome.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
At this point, mild sequence-breaking, you pull out the murasame, e.g your chrono trigger, and show her how you're going to fix her (time) period.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.

TravelLog posted:

Realizing the repetitive, cyclical nature of the hero narrative, Goku seeks to change the destiny of the next generation...by displacing the Dark Lord Mags and building an evil regime based upon sensible policy, such as the immediate murder of all assistant pig-boys, the positive treatment of the oppressed minority groups, and a firm, no-nonsense training policy for today's evil henchman.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Rexides posted:

Who gives a gently caress about these nobodies, We are the Queen now, let's go to the castle to introduce ourselves to our new husband (the king (who we cucked)).

This. Let's not get into creepy incest bullshit.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tell CHCH that any relationship between the two of you wouldn't be proper now, and just isn't worth it anymore. Make sure to look as huffy as possible in your dress.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Tell CHCH that any relationship between the two of you wouldn't be proper now, and just isn't worth it anymore. Make sure to look as huffy as possible in your dress.

And I guess go see what this MAGS idiot is up to.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them

Shinjobi posted:

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Getting some royal and feeling pretty aren't a healthy cure for post-traumatic stress disorder. What's more, PCLO is still on the lookout for that impostor.

Trigger warning: hear PCLO threaten violence again and lose your poo poo.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Just do CHCH

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Scold CHCH for cursing in front of you, her grandfathermother.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

Like the good man said. If you really need to see drawings of Crono sexing the entire rest of the Chrono Trigger cast, Google is right over there. Goddamn.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Use your authority as Queen to have CHCH and Queen Lean LOCKED UP for impersonating you.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Tell CHCH You're from the future, and that you need her clothes.

Carl The Shivan
Mar 23, 2009

programmed with a
variety of trusting
emotions

:h: :roboluv: :h:

Mantis42 posted:

Use your authority as Queen to have CHCH and Queen Lean LOCKED UP for impersonating you.

Seconded. Also you need to get your buzz back. Roll a fatty using the hemp in your old clothes.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Find a way back to 1000AD and depose CHCH's father on the grounds that you're queen now or some poo poo. Then make her and her dad move into girl GOKU's now abandoned house because just even having her around anymore just got reeeeeeeeally creepy for some reason you can't quite put your finger on.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Ground CHCH using our ancestral authority, then go back to our own time and high-five the parents for naming their kid "boob". That poo poo is hilarious.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

This!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

GoatLord posted:

Scold CHCH for cursing in front of you, her grandfathermother.

Shinjobi posted:

You remind CHCH that you are now her great-something-grandfather, and that it's impolite to curse in front of you. You also remind her that any adolescent school-girl crush she once had on you must be set aside, because it would be improper. Beside, you are the queen now, and she is but a traveller displaced from time. CHCH is not impressed.

Rexides posted:

Mantis42 posted:

You enter the castle and introduce yourself to the king. The simpering old fool is basically blind, and accepts you as the Queen. You have CHCH and the Queen locked up to avoid any potential future embarrassment.

It's good to be queen.

Congrats, you have unlocked the "Queen Cron" Ending! 27 more to go!

Back to the playthrough--

Geemer posted:

And I guess go see what this MAGS idiot is up to.

You can't actually get to the southern continent at this point. The bridge to Poor has been destroyed in a MAGS attack. It won't be until your return visit to 420AD that you'll be able to check it out.

EllEssDee posted:

At this point, mild sequence-breaking, you pull out the murasame, e.g your chrono trigger, and show her how you're going to fix her (time) period.

Ah, yes! You remember this is a New Game+++++++! You look through your gear to find something that will appease CHCH. Most of the crap doesn't satisfy her, but you find the Gate Key made by Glasses-GOKU in another playthrough. With it, you can open any Blue Portal, potentially go back in time, and undo the colossal mistake you've made.

You return to the Mt. Erebor gate and transport yourself back to the Millennial Fair. Only, there are a crap-load of Guardia Knights waiting for you. They believe you kidnapped the princess--wait, CHCH is Princess NADA? Ah crud. It all makes sense!

CHCH doesn't seem to much care that you've been arrested. "Yeah, whatever, arrest grandpa. I don't even care anymore," you hear her say as you are dragged away.

You are now in jail awaiting execution. Worst of all, the Steel Runner, the REAL Steel Runner, who lost you all your money, is your prison guard.

Ho, hum, what will GOKU do?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
This is NG+++++++++++++: We have the key. Unlock the cell and pimpslap the guard until the bitch has your money.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
Isn't this the point where there's a special event if you wait 64 hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Having traveled through time thousands of times, lived a thousand lifetimes' worth of lives, and seen and experienced all there is, there is but one thing left to do: Allow yourself to be executed.

• Locked thread