Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I made a Goldbergs thread but it's just me and one other person who posted. :smith:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667419

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Zero One posted:

I made a Goldbergs thread but it's just me and one other person who posted. :smith:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667419

I like the Goldbergs, but I tend to save up sitcoms and watch them in blocks, so probably no posts from me :(

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I suppose I'll do the Homeland thread again this year

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

If no one else wants to do a Constantine thread I'll get started on one tomorrow. If you want to do it, speak up.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I made a Madam Secretary thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670184

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that the CW is staggering its premiers so much. Like how The 100 doesn't start until the 22nd.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Manhattan Love Story becomes the first casualty of the season.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Is that the obnoxiously cutesy engagement show or the obnoxiously cutesy engagement show where you can hear the couple's thoughts?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Irish Joe posted:

Is that the obnoxiously cutesy engagement show or the obnoxiously cutesy engagement show where you can hear the couple's thoughts?
I believe Marry Me is the cutesy engagement show.

Manhattan Love Story is about 2 characters who meet in the pilot and their dating travails thereafter, and yes, it was sold on being able to hear their thoughts, but after the pilot, it's really not there.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

JFC, this write-up for State of Affairs from TV Guide:

"Former Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl is making her grand return to television, whether you want her to or not. In this political drama, she plays a top CIA attache who's tasked with one heck of a job: put together a briefing for the president (Alfre Woodard) to assess the greatest threats to national security. And just in case that doesn't sound stressful enough, she spends what little free time she has hunting down the terrorists who killed her fiancé, who also happened to be the president's son."

Oh my god, putting together a threat assessment briefing!!! :rolleyes: :barf:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Kammat posted:

4 episodes in. Is that a record?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

PaganGoatPants posted:

4 episodes in. Is that a record?
Bro, do you even TV IV? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_series_canceled_after_one_episode

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Osbournes....RELOADED

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Even better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_series_canceled_before_airing_an_episode

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Kammat posted:

I kind of enjoyed it. It was kind of cool seeing all all the places that I walked past in NYC over the past few years. My only problem is that it would have worked better as an hour instead of a half hour.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Unsurprisingly, Bad Judge and A to Z have been cancelled:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/31/bad-judge-a-to-z/?hootPostID=60890b0ffc0af304c3f18f234f13e4ae

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
Awwwwww I loved watching Cristin Milioti :(

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Now Kate Walsh can go back to being the butt of "who the gently caress is Kate Walsh" jokes on Comedy Central Roasts.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Utopia outright cancelled

Best line from the story: "The cast is expected to receive post-production counseling before being returned to their regular lives."

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

January 6th Agent Carter will take over for Agents of SHIELD on Tuesdays.

January 4th Galavant will premiere and have two episodes every Sunday.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Galavant subbing for Once Upon a Time?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Deadpool posted:

January 4th Galavant will premiere and have two episodes every Sunday.

Does this mean Galavant is already semi-cancelled? Seems weird to burn off episodes like this.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Irish Joe posted:

Galavant subbing for Once Upon a Time?
I don't think OUAT comes back from break until like March or something crazy like that. At this point it's practically on AMC's schedule.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Mulaney has been sidelined to 7:30 pm on Sundays, with Bob's Burgers taking it's former 9:30 pm slot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ABCs John Stamos starring Members Only has been canceled before it even aired. This one also suffered from "behind the scenes-itis" seeing as it was originally to be written by David O Russell but he backed out fairly early in production.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Oh no. I don't get to see a show with John Stamos. :geno:

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Is it me or is network TV this season especially bad? I always try to record everything new that starts just to see, but this season I didn't even bother with at Mysteries of Laura, Stalker, Jane the Virgin, and a bunch of comedies. I dropped Selfie, Forever, A to Z, and Red Band Society quickly after getting bored by the first three and realizing RBS would never last.

Madam Secretary was dropped when my DVR kept missing episodes due to 60 minutes, and I just stopped recording Constantine (what is the point if its not going to be renewed), Gotham, and Scorpion (I found myself not watching them, just keeping them in the background.) So, this leaves me with The Flash, Blackish (I'm six episodes behind), and The Mccarthys (going to get cancelled). I am also never going to give Katherine Heigls show a chance either.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Jane the Virgin actually turned out to be pretty good, but, yeah, this season has been a huge bust overall. Maybe one of the mid-season shows will turn out to be good.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Mo0 posted:

Oh no. I don't get to see a show with John Stamos. :geno:

He's a guest star on Galavant!

Also Constantine is not not getting renewed. We don't know at this point.

edit: horrific spelling mistake fixed :ohdear:

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Dec 1, 2014

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

hollylolly posted:

He's a guest star on Gallivant!

Also Constantine is not not getting renewed. We don't know at this point.

When does Galavant start?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
About six weeks before it will end.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Galavant starts January 4th. And it's only running for four weeks!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If you don't want Galavant to succeed you're a monster.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This may not be the thread for it but I'm calling Continuum S4 right the gently caress now.

:vince: :thurman:

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
I'm gonna go ahead and claim Banshee Season 3.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
It probably won't start until the Spring but I'll retain my claim on Silicon Valley Season 2 now.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I didn't exactly call it, but I made a thread for The Librarians since there wasn't one.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3686964

stuart scott
Mar 9, 2007

Is anyone going to make an Ascension thread even though it's probably going to be completely terrible

ItsTheXFactor
Dec 16, 2014
Between csi (whatever the hell city they wanna pick next) and ncis (whatever city they wanna pick next) poo poo cant those 2 just dissapear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

ItsTheXFactor posted:

Between csi (whatever the hell city they wanna pick next) and ncis (whatever city they wanna pick next) poo poo cant those 2 just dissapear?

Not as long as old people exist.

• Locked thread