Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sigma posted:

Compared to a couple other guys with jersey shore gimmicks, Zack Ryder isn't exactly that hard. In fact he is … do I gotta spell it out for ya?

n-o-t a-s g-o-o-d a-s r-o-b-b-i-e e?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oatgan posted:

n-o-t a-s g-o-o-d a-s r-o-b-b-i-e e?

P-o-o-p g-a-r-b-a-g-e?

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Sigma posted:

Compared to a couple other guys with jersey shore gimmicks, Zack Ryder isn't exactly that hard. In fact he is … do I gotta spell it out for ya?

I know a couple of guys who would make your brain matter S A W F T if they caught you saying they were from Jersey.

and you can't teach that.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I know a couple of guys who would make your brain matter S A W F T if they caught you saying they were from Jersey.

Enzo is from Jersey and I am p sure he is still billed from Hackensack, too

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the truth about jersey shore is that none of them are actually from jersey they all just visit from staten/long island

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IpZH_J-sY

NJ ALL DAY

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

um....

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Enzo and Cass are the greatest. I grew up right near Hackensack and tweeted at Enzo about it and he favorited the tweet. :3:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Police shut the club down because of a shooting there last night apparently

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Well, that might be the least scummy reason to cancel a show I've heard lately.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

egg on my face. I could have sworn they were billed from Queens.

and poo poo, Providence is shutting down clubs left and right lately. That's the second one I've heard this weekTurns out this is the one I heard about earlier this week. But it's certainly not alone in the last couple of months.

edit: a friend of mine is saying that they're doing a meet and greet with the wrestlers in the parking lot and giving out food.

Rogue Copter Pilot fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Sep 28, 2014

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

egg on my face. I could have sworn they were billed from Queens.

and poo poo, Providence is shutting down clubs left and right lately. That's the second one I've heard this weekTurns out this is the one I heard about earlier this week. But it's certainly not alone in the last couple of months.

edit: a friend of mine is saying that they're doing a meet and greet with the wrestlers in the parking lot and giving out food.

Big Cass is from Queens, you can tell because he is less cool and less attractive than Enzo

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

I just came back from there. I was helping with ring set up when we all got the word. Effort was made to relocate but being a Sunday on short notice, nothing could happen. poo poo sucks, but they're giving away the food they were gonna sell and all the wrestlers are hanging out in the parking lot selling merch and talking to people.

Providence has been having a lot of trouble with violence especially near clubs and venues all year. This summer they started cracking down and pulling licenses of places that were straight up at fault for some incidents and blocking venues from operating for "fear of retaliation" which is what happened to Fete. Hopefully they allow Fete to reopen because it's been a great place for Beyond Wrestling to stage shows.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Guys guys they're in on our jokes :tinfoil:

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Big E has the best tits in WWE.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I hope this doesn't end with Paige getting herself a pair of Nikki Bella comically large implants. :ohdear:

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Big E deserves so much more than he's currently getting.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Not really? He's not particularly great in the ring and he's shameful on the mic.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He's huge and strong though.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

And he makes good tweets quick give him all the pushes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bigass Moth posted:

Not really? He's not particularly great in the ring and he's shameful on the mic.

??

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006
If his on-screen character matched his out of the ring persona he would be the nerdy BFF to the entire Diva's roster who got mad and wrecked the people responsible whenever there was a broken heart.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

LightsGameraAction posted:

If his on-screen character matched his out of the ring persona he would be the nerdy BFF to the entire Diva's roster who got mad and wrecked the people responsible whenever there was a broken heart.

Which in hindsight was his gimmick when AJ broke off from Ziggler.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Big E's been entertaining on the JBL & Cole Show. He's had his moments here and there. He seems like he could be worthwhile if he was given some real direction. As it is his character is that he is large and his feuds have all had nothing going on. He appears totally competent and charismatic enough to do some good if he was handed something with any level of substance.

See also: every male wrestler below Cena.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Robert loving De Niro couldn't make the poo poo WWE writes any good.

Big E is fun, charismatic as hell and a decent WWE wrestler. If WWE can't make something out of that then it's not Big E's fault.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Bigass Moth posted:

Do you even know who Big E is, because you must be confusing him with someone else entirely.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Yeah he might be in the top 20 of guys in the WWE who deserve a push and will never receive one.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big E is a fun and clever dude I think he'll be fine once he finds something that clicks

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oatgan posted:

He's huge and strong though.

Disqualified for being brown. According to Vince McMahon anyway.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Robert loving De Niro couldn't make the poo poo WWE writes any good.

Yeah, he could make Gay Shark Dad good but I doubt even he'd be able to salvage most WWE roles.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Crush the patriarchy:

https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/516447060221243393

Lana is not being very Russian here.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

nah but i like her that much more now

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

rovert posted:

Crush the patriarchy:

https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/516447060221243393

Lana is not being very Russian here.

In Russia all people are equal. She's just trying to spread that greatness to you FOOLISH AMERICANS.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

In Russia all people are equal.

Except the gays.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Now if they just have her make this announcement in character they'll really have gone full TNA.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Bigass Moth posted:

The WWE has this idea that big dudes are allowed to be

a) Silent stoic warriors

b) Idiot goofball giants

Big E has crazy Rock charisma and doesn't fall into either category but I'm glad they've slotted him into the former over the latter.

And he's fun as hell to watch in the ring.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Even if they're staying away from NoD 2.0, they could still have a pretty good stable of Xavier, Kofi and E just being Fun As Hell Dudes

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Guys have you seen this? It aired on the App during Raw last week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmQY-r-kK9o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

rovert posted:

Guys have you seen this? It aired on the App during Raw last week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmQY-r-kK9o

That's fantastic