Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwantcheats
Aug 25, 2014
I'm currently browsing every website that lists Unturned servers and reviewing them.

We are posting the best servers for you to use and will update every few days here - Best Unturned Servers

If you guys haven't tried the game download it on STEAM now as it's FREE2PLAY and has a great 8.9 out of 10 Score from 89,000 Reviews!

Grab Unturned for FREE on Steam ----->>> Download Unturned on STEAM Now

Check out this video showing the game in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHv11ExnGgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

8.9 out of 10 Score from 89,000 Reviews! ?!?!?!?!?

get the gently caress out you lying son of a bitch, no loving way, no loving way you got that score.

unfuckingbelievable.

No way.

No loving way.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I can't wait to check out some servers!

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Reviews
“I think what is there looks pretty promising, to be honest.”
-rocket2guns (DayZ Creator)

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

STEAM and FREE2PLAY are some of my favorite words to put in all caps! I'm in!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

iwantcheats posted:

Check out this video showing the game in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHv11ExnGgs

From 7:30 onwards the video is cut, only sound can be heard. Might wanna do something about that, chief!

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Whoa those graphics are photorealistic, it looks exactly like what I imagine the outside world looks like. 10/10

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
Your staggering Metacritic score of 6.2 puts all my fears at ease.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wow, it's got crafting? And looks like Minecraft? Holy poo poo!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Kraven Moorhed posted:

Your staggering Metacritic score of 6.2 puts all my fears at ease.

I loving knew it OP. You are a lying sack of poo poo

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

THE BAR posted:

From 7:30 onwards the video is cut, only sound can be heard. Might wanna do something about that, chief!

hah you watched the video

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Why would someone do such a thing, just go and lie on the internet??

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I loving knew it OP. You are a lying sack of poo poo

It's because of the small sample size, if it had 89000 reviews it would be much higher, idiot

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Control Volume posted:

It's because of the small sample size, if it had 89000 reviews it would be much higher, idiot

I will fight you and you would lose

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Davincie posted:

hah you watched the video

Every game deserves a fair shake!

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Control Volume posted:

Judging by that AV you clearly have poo poo taste, why should any of us believe you?

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

This game might be called Unturned, but it sure made my heart turn!

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

For the sequel have you considered putting in Slenderman? I hear he's all the rage, and you could surely support similar riveting gameplay.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Rrussom posted:

Judging by that AV you clearly have poo poo taste, why should any of us believe you?

Uh actually I have really good taste as evidenced by my liking critically acclaimed free to play steam game Unturned

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i
want
cheats

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

Control Volume posted:

Uh actually I have really good taste as evidenced by my liking critically acclaimed free to play steam game Unturned

I'm sorry, but i think you are on the wrong site, I know Reddit will accept you, theres even a subreddit you can go to.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BadGamesForDumbPeople

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.
On the serious side, Unturned is actually surprisingly popular. On Steam right now I think it's got the #18 spot for most active players, just below Payday 2. I checked it out and didn't like it much, but as far as I understand it the project lead is actually a 16 year old from Canada. It's basically DayZ gameplay mixed with minecraft style graphics from what I saw.

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
don't let this terrible thread put you off of this game

it's actually kind of fun scavenging for fuel with your buddies while a zombie horde slowly makes its way down the road after you

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
Game has potential. Small scale DayZ meets minecraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I shut the video off when the dude said it's like minecraft mixed with day z.

• Locked thread