Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

ive not been paying attention

##vote uranus

#FART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually I can see Uranus being scum ##vote uranus

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
oh. ok. i'm not scum but i dont think i can meet my win condition anyway at this point. good luck friends. sorry ive lost interest in this game

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

uranus posted:

oh. ok. i'm not scum but i dont think i can meet my win condition anyway at this point. good luck friends. sorry ive lost interest in this game

So what, 3P?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Your Personal Muse posted:

Actually I can see Uranus being scum ##vote uranus

why?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

uranis said to vote Byers only after Byers "died" the first time, which is mildly suspicious.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
look you dont need to half rear end some fake reason to vote me, just go ahead im not fighting it.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

look you dont need to half rear end some fake reason to vote me, just go ahead im not fighting it.

Heres my half rear end fake reason for voting you, cause you're cool

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
thanks magnus :)

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

thanks magnus :)

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
is there any fan fiction about farts? i'd like to read it

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there must be someone who tries to make farts erotic.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

uranus posted:

I'm not going to check, but of course there is

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

uranus posted:

Thanks man! But um, you have a separate win condition, so:

##vote uranus

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
maybe i'll write my own about kirby sucking up jaba the hutts farts

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
im going to dominate the market in kindle self pub fart fiction

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Would that turn him into a Hutt, or a fart?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

That's not a real fart, that dude is OBVIOUSLY just shooting CFC's out of a pressurized can in his off-screen hand. GOSH!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

ff.net posted:

Jedi Council room, years before The Revenge of the Sith…

"Ah, Mace Windu, problems, have you?" asked Yoda.

"Nope, not one."

"Sure, are you?"

"I'm as sure about that as I'm sure about the fact that you're a little green midget who talks weird."

Yoda glared at Mace Windu.

"Idiot, you are," he said.

"Everybody just shut the F up!" Yelled Kit Fisto.

"You shut up!" Yoda and Mace Windu yelled in unison.

Suddenly an acrid smell filled the air.

"Who the F farted!" yelled Kit Fisto.

"Using bad language, you must stop," said Yoda.

"You… It was you who farted!" yelled Kit Fisto.

"Farted, I did," said Yoda "Problem with that, have, you?"

"Are you kidding, of course we have a problem with that!" Kit Fisto and Mace Windu yelled in unison. They drew their lightsabers. Yoda drew his and Swish! Swash! Kit Fisto and Mace Windu were chopped to pieces, their intestines and internal organs spilled out onto the carpet.

"Farted, I have" said Yoda.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Being a super heroine was difficult. Being a super heroine who could stretch was even more difficult, especially if you were a mother. Years could take a toll on your figure, as Mrs. Incredible would find out. Standing in front of a mirror after taking out the guards, Mrs. Incredible sighed as she looked at herself, seeing how big her butt was.

That's when it hit her. Feeling her stomach grumble, as soon as she placed her right hand on her hip, Mrs. Incredible farted loudly, her deep pitched poot echoing all around as she shook her head. Obviously it wasn't a good idea to go on a mission to rescue her husband from a deadly island after having baked beans. One would think that she would hold in her loud farts, made worse for the fact that she could stretch for however long she wants. As she kept staring at her big butt in disappointment, Mrs. Incredible farted again, noticing how loud it echoed throughout the hallway.

"Oh goodness, I better get them all out while I still have the chance," Mrs. Incredible pinpointed as she ignored the sense of being embarrassed, relived to hear no guards coming as she continued ripping out loud bursts of flatulent gas, more disappointed as she spotted a barely visible brown stain on her suit in the middle of the black part of the costume covering her flatulent butt.

However, it turns out that farting loudly was not the best option to do on a snooping mission, as Syndrome was able to locate her, and thus, have the hallway shut closed, leaving Mrs. Incredible trapped. Alas, she never saw her family again, only having her loud farting to comfort her for the last of her days.

Turns out that it was super bad for her that she had to fart superbad.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
you wrote those didnt you

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

His general demeanor reminds me of when I was scum with him.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why are the days so long in this game? Nothing happens for a solid four real life days every game day.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Magnus why did you vote for Uranus again when you already had a vote on him? I asked you to comment on the cases being made but instead you threw down a vote on Uranus and farted away. Did you forget you were already voting for him? Is it because you are scum?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
The Mario Saga
Chapter the Second: The Princess and the Toad

Mayor Toad had not chosen an easy life for himself. The campaign leading up to his landslide victory against Yoshi had been a hell of a party, but it turned out that the actual administration of the Mushroom Kingdom was anything but.

Today had been worse than usual. The Kingdom was quickly running out of finances; nobody knew who had been breaking into the kingdoms airborne caches and taking all of their precious gold coins, so he assigned Sheriff Wario to lead the investigation. In the meantime, some ruffian had gone around smashing up all of the Kingdom’s brick cubes, so not only did Mayor Toad have to find the resources to replace them, he also had to deal with the millions of brick shards littering the streets. Additionally, he had been fielding complaints from goombas and plumbers alike that the Sewer Pipe Transport System was in desperate need of repair and, ideally, regular maintenance.

Weary and forlorn, Mayor Toad did his best to keep the politician’s smile on his face as he drove his kart home. Though his heart was heavy, the demeanor of a toadstool was never to betray any sense of inner despair, so he grinned and waved at his Mushroom constituents as he passed them by.

As he finally passed the threshold of his front door and into his domain of respite, he hung his mayor tie up on the coatrack and bounced happily to the kitchen to fix himself a nice, stiff drink. He had barely just sat down in his easy chair when there was a loud rapping on his door.

Toad sighed, left his whiskey on a side table, and went to open the door.

Much to his surprise, it was his Niece Toad. As a mayor, he was a very busy man, and as a nurse, she was a very busy girl as well. He rarely saw her outside of the weekends, but he loved her dearly and hers was one of the only faces he was ever truly delighted to see.

This time, his toad grin was genuine. “Come in, come in! Have a seat, my girl! May I get you something to drink?”

“No, I…can I talk to you about something?”

“Of course! Have a seat!” Toad took his drink back in hand, and enjoyed a long, slow sip as he returned to his easy chair.

“So,” he continued, “What’s on your mind?”

“Uncle Toad…what do you think about Mario? Truly?”

“Our hero? His princess was always in another castle, but he never gave up. He persevered, and he saved us all. The Kingdom will be forever grateful and indebted to him for the risks he took on our behalf, and the Princess is indeed lucky to have a hero by her side.”

Nurse Toad smiled. “I agree. I like Mario a lot. What about Luigi?”

“Hmm,” Toad pondered, “He’s a nice enough fellow, competent enough, I suppose. It must be difficult for him living in his brother’s shadow all the time, but he does the best he can. He is jovial, and a productive member of our Kingdom.”

He paused for a moment.

“Why are you asking me this?”

Nurse Toad took a deep breath, her heart pounding so hard she feared it might jump straight out of her chest. Once she said the words, she could never take them back.

She couldn’t deny her secret hope to destroy the union of Peach with Mario. If she was the one who brought the truth forward, if for once, somebody saved Mario himself from the evil clutches of a lying whore, maybe Mario would recognize her, and maybe…

She felt a sudden warmth and throbbing between her legs, and was steeled with firm resolve.

“As you may be aware, our hero has once again saved the day, and he is laid up in hospital, rife with injuries.”

“Yes,” the mayor nodded, “Yet another debt we owe him.”

“And of course, his brother and the Princess are both around. He thinks it’s so they may lend him their support, but…”

“…yes?”

“but i was in the hallway and i saw them cumming out of a closet and peaches hair was all messed up and i went in the closet and it smelled like loving and there was sex mess all over our hospital stuff and oh god uncle i don’t know what to do the princess is boning our heroes brother and i had to tell you i didn't no wat else to do”

Mayor Toad’s eyes widened. His niece was never like this. Could it be? Could the Princess truly be cucking the great hero? He took another sip of whiskey and leaned forward. “You seem distraught. Are you absolutely sure of what you saw?”

“yah”

And the mayor thought his day couldn’t get any worse.

“Well, thank you for coming to me about this. It was the right thing to do. I will take the appropriate steps to deal with this. In the meantime, please keep this to yourself. If word spreads, there’s no saying what damage may be done to the fabric of the Mushroom Kingdom.”

“ok” Nurse Toad wasn’t sure she’d be able to keep that promise. If her uncle called in Peach and Luigi, Mario might notice their absence. He might have some questions, and she might have some answers. He might be in need of a woman’s touch and comfort…

—-

Mayor Toad wasn’t sure if cucks’ counseling would be better or worse than his usual day, but today he was going to find out.

He had summoned Luigi to has office at 10am, presumably to talk about the repairs to be made to the Sewers. To his surprising relief, the conversation was productive and Luigi’s expertise was very helpful.

At 10:30, he took a call from his secretary. “Yes, we’re ready,” he said.

With her guards swinging open the double doors of the mayor’s office before her, and a great long carpet rolling into the office to protect her dainty royal feet from the dirty floors of the proletariat, Princess Peach glided into the office, positively glowing from a morning of dirty, dirty luigi sex.

“Mayor Toad, I got your message. Is everything all right?”

“Have a seat, please.” Peach did as she was told. Mayor Toad motioned towards Luigi.” I believe you are acquainted with this man?”

“Why yes, of course! That’s my dearest Mario’s brother, Luigi! Don’t you know him.”

Mayor Toad furrowed his brow. “My Princess, how deeply would you say you’re acquainted with this man?”

“Well, he is my brother-in-law.”

The mayor cleared his throat. “Do you spend time together when Mario’s not around? Say, when he’s stuck in the hospital after a long and difficult mission?”

“Well, sometimes, I mean-“

“And what exactly is that you do when you’re alone with this man, your husband’s brother?”

Peach huffed as Luigi cut in. “What-are you trying say to the princess-a?”

“I am trying to say that I know what you two are up to, and it is to end immediately.”

“I have-a no ide-a what you-are talking about!”

“Luigi,” the mayor leaned forward, mustering the sternest look he could, “The only thing worse than cucking your own brother, our Kingdom’s hero, is lying about it. You could be sent straight to the dungeons for that.”

“How dare you!” Peach shot straight up. “As princess of this Kingdom, I order you to-“

“As Princess of this Kingdom, you wield no actual power. How do you think your father, our King, will react when I tell him about what you’ve done? How ashamed do you think he will be when he finds out that his own daughter, the Princess, has cucked and disgraced and embarrassed the hero who saved us all, who protects us all? What will he do to you when he learns that your royal womb has been soiled and spoiled by the babyjuice of another?”

Peach stared blankly at Mayor Toad, suddenly terrified.

“You are to cut all contact with each other. You are neither to see each other nor speak to each other unless Mario is with you. If you are seen together without our hero, I trust you know how grave the consequences will be. Peach, you may leave first, as I have important business to discuss with Luigi.”

Peach began to cry. “This is so unfair! You can’t do this!”

“I can.” Mayor Toad’s face betrayed no emotion. “You may leave now.”

Peach sobbed uncontrollably as she walked her royal carpet back out of the mayor’s office.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

soscannonballs posted:

Magnus why did you vote for Uranus again when you already had a vote on him? I asked you to comment on the cases being made but instead you threw down a vote on Uranus and farted away. Did you forget you were already voting for him? Is it because you are scum?

It's because this game is a joke and I have no clue where I can find a solid page of serious posts by which to actually try and make reads on people

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

That is drat good Prop. At first the mario references just kept building, i broke up laughing once Mayor Toad "drove his kart home." my my... I do hope Peach and Luigi will take mayor toad's orders seriously.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am very excited to see where this story is going.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Uranus can you tell us what is your win con is?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote fart

A good vote.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote merk

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

##vote fart

A good vote.

scum vote right here

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

##vote merk

Don't quit mafia plz

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

scum vote right here

It's good because farts smell.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i cant believe it took until now for me to get fart as a votefinder alias

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Rarity do you have a post restriction?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Rarity do you have a post restriction?

If that restriction is being amazing then yes.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

If that restriction is being amazing then yes.

Why are you acting so different this game? Tell me your secrets.

• Locked thread