Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Why are you acting so different this game? Tell me your secrets.

Dooo do do dooo doo doooo doooo you can't touch this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##fart rarity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

##fart rarity

Please tell me this is a legit day action

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh, no its not. sorry

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##fake day action

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Rarity, super scum.

Okay derp what is your wincon and is it bad and can we lynch rarity over you or will we regret it?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You know what, gently caress it.

##vote Rarity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Asiina posted:

You know what, gently caress it.

##vote Rarity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Sorry, I'm not voting her over spacebutt. Her and anyone else, I'd vote her after her last few days, but not spacebutt.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my role is not bad it just seems kind of unlikely to win. im a passive agressive survivor. i have to target seven people and have them die from something other than a lynch. so basically i have to guess who will be nkd. i can pick one person per night. it seems really unlikely for me to win in a game like this, id have to survive seven nights in a row even if i guess every one right

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

That's worse than mine, and mine came with a "get out of lovely wincon" card via the vampire addition. There's gotta be something more to it than that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote uranus

Okay but I seriously think we need to kill rarity tomorrow.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i just read what i wrote and it sounds like im saying i have to pick right each night. i just pick a name each night, so its like a cumulative list. and if seven of the people on my list are dead from other than a lynch, i win.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

We're -2. Also PMach, good work on the Chapter!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to get this role tomorrow :lol:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote pmach

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Other thread, seriously, why is DHD not your vote?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

I'm going to get this role tomorrow :lol:

Role, not alignment. So you shouldn't get the wincon, just the... ability to make hit lists? I'm very doubtful that's all that spacebutt has.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Byers2142 posted:

Role, not alignment. So you shouldn't get the wincon, just the... ability to make hit lists? I'm very doubtful that's all that spacebutt has.

I am excited for this glorious benefit to town :geno:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well there is some other stuff but you'll have to kill me to find out what it is

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

uranus posted:

well there is some other stuff but you'll have to kill me to find out what it is

See? Told you there was more.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Except we won't because Rarity will hide the flip.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

DuckHuntDog posted:

I am the only one with a vote placed that isn't on me, so convince me to do it.

Either you caused Poque to become scum, or you lied. Either way, you deserve the vote. Please do the needful, other thread.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well then i guess you better kill rarity first

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Except we won't because Rarity will hide the flip.

It's not like I won't tell you guys, geez.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
But how can we believe the words of a scum?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
im pretty sure she wont tell you

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

All this fighting; I'm trying to read about the Ebola guy in Texas.

The short is that spacebutt is a claimed 3P with powers he's witholding, he needs to go. DHD needs to go in the other thread, but they're lining up for a no lynch as far as I can tell.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

im pretty sure she wont tell you

I will, what's the point in hiding anything? Scum will just think I have a good role and kill me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
poo poo wait I mean :henget:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

merk posted:

##vote pmach

what even is this

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Propaganda Machine posted:

what even is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Not divulging his powers having claimed everything else and saying that he's got no interest in the game seems like being needlessly difficult so whether 3P or scum as far as I'm concerned, this Butt has farted it's last! ##vote uranus

mafia fake-edit: That line would have worked better if I was the hammer.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
have fun rarity ;)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DHD was town.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I can hammer unless someone wants to talk about DHD's flip.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I'll check the thread again around 8pm est, which is about 15mins from now.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

##vote Uranus

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

9/23 Hello
Hellooooooo. Is anyone there? You haven't posted in weeks. We're getting sort of worried about you. PM me back if you get this.
9/25 Come on man
I know you're out there. I'm sure of it. Look the final chapter has yet to be posted. Does Chell kiss Glad0s? Do they go through with the marraige? And Gordon Freeman, is he ever able to object even if he doesn't have a voice? ANd WHY is the spy officiating the ceremony pretending to be the priest? YOu can't just not answer these questions.
9/28 I'm calling your house
I did it. I found your phone number and am calling the house. I swear to god. I will do it
9/28 okay fine
The police are telling me not to call you again but this PROVES that you are reading these. I will loving find you and I will make you finish that fic.

Ernie, What's the Deal with Zombies Town Apothacary has probably moved and changed phones by now. He has quit the internet forever and has taken up an asthetic lifestyle

Uranus died like he lived. With a burst of unfresh air. And now a reading from his favorite artist, James Joyce.
"NSFW My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being hosed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I hosed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, loving in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your oval office, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s oval office. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your oval office is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.
"

Uranus, Dingo Films Presents: Woody's Race 3P Ascetic One-shot BP Poisoner SK has had his account deleted.
Go watch Woody's race. I like it. It's good.

FANFICTION BLOG- More Ships than Fedex

Fanfiction Blog Post 9/30 - Fanfic will stay strong!

I know a lot of you are demoralized after everyone left. I admit it, it is a bit of a bummer seeing all of your friends on another forum is a tough thing to do.

I know I am watching them to just see what is going on. It's not that I'm obsessed or anything, but at the same time it's very important to keep vital tabs on them. I for one have at least 10 alt-accounts just so I can correct them when they are wrong on the record. Sure 83 alt accounts have been banned but really they need to know. THEY NEED TO KNOW.

I will keep a constant watch. It is up to the rest of you as Fanfiction.net fans to constantly keep up with their actions!

It is now night 3. Get your actions in in the next 24 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey other thread apparently my role works on your lynch and not our lynch because REASONS, I guess, so please be kind enough to lynch someone today so all these guys don't turbo me tomorrow. Thanks! Your pal, Rare-Rare XOXO

• Locked thread