Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote Kumba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
Technically DHD is confirmed not-scum according to chaoslord's claim. He could still be 3P or something. But it's more than enough reason not to lynch him for now.

##vote Meinberg

How does the plurality lynch work if there's a tie?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

##vote Kumba

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mills posted:

##vote Kumba

Stop that.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Fine, fine... be that way guys.

##vote kumba

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jefepato posted:

How does the plurality lynch work if there's a tie?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Meinberg, I'm thinking of switching my vote to you unless you share the rest of the information you got from your five questions.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
I just did a search through all of Kumba's post and they're all one liners, most voting someone off of a bandwagon with no reason explained whatsoever. Either scum or unhelpful town. With the deadline so close and the votes tied... I'll go for ##Vote Kumba

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

Meinberg, I'm thinking of switching my vote to you unless you share the rest of the information you got from your five questions.

I'm literally not allowed to. Like, that's part of my role pm that I cannot share the rest of the information I have.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Meinberg posted:

I'm literally not allowed to. Like, that's part of my role pm that I cannot share the rest of the information I have.

Why could you share the Diqnol thing though?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Kumba

I don't think any of you actually think I'm scum but you can put me out of my misery anyway

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

Why could you share the Diqnol thing though?

I was allowed to share a single answer.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##vote kumba

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Rolling fart.

Oh wait that was the other thread.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumba Korner
Have you ever tried talking to a tree? No I mean like really loving talking to it bro. Just sit down next to it, pop a squat duder and go for it. Just go hog wild. Talk all night and day to it. I did that once and it turned out it wasn't even a real tree. Lol, just a plastic one. But it serves the same purpose you know man. Sometimes it's just good to get everything out.

I was talking to the tree the other day about hte ffffucked up things that have been happening around here man. The whole mod situation but I dunno if I'm cool with it. The tree told me that the problem was that the mods are now too relaxed. Like if any old bummer can walk in from the street and post any of their thoughts about my favorite anime I don't even know how to deal you know.

The Tree also said the best course of acion was to probably invest in bitcoins, but there's been a lot of good action figures that I want recently and the fanarts not gonna comission itself. Well I mean I am firends with some artists so maybe that'll be cool. I'm hoping at least they'll give me free art. I mean what are artists for if not that man.

What do you guys think, should I listen to this fuckin' tree? I dunno. I think i am gonna go away for a while. Kumba's Korner hasn't been gettin' good hits so I'm gonna take a step back and just let things Happen. See you on the flip side duders.

Kumba, 50 Shades of Gray, Town ????????? has been banned Day 3.

FanTropes
Tropes for this Mafia Game. This is not a full list but I thought you here at the FanTropes world might like this a little bit. This is the kind of interesting action you don't get over there on the Fanfiction forum am I right??? Aren't you glad you left that horrid fandom and settled into this little corner of paradise. Right? RIGHT?
All Animation is Disney
Alternative Tooniverse
Amusing Injuries
Big Ball of Violence
The Door Slams You
Eat the Camera
Everybody Dances
Lustful Melt
[click here to continue]

It is now night 3. Get your actions in in the next 24 hours. (send them to Taste because I'm going to bed)

Dr. Hurt fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Oct 1, 2014

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We can talk right? Fast luck please don't kill me right when the day starts, give me time to say words.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MildManeredManikin posted:

We can talk right? Fast luck please don't kill me right when the day starts, give me time to say words.
                     I'll allow it
                       /

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I tell ya noboy knew bloodless carnage and vaguely jewish bodyguard crushes like my main man Stars*Hutchinson. He was da chief on the buddycop beat if you ask me. He'll chip in on his opinion of the 5O, no matter the skinny. Sure he had his day in the limelite a while ago, but it's not too late to fangirl whenever he goes all fur and loathing on us new guys.

He might have gone cold turkey on the fandom life, but you could never really stop him. I know all of you right now are shedding manly tears, but his death is really a meat versus veggies sort of thing. On one hand his death is a pie in the face of all of us Hutch fans. But we know that the tranquil fury of his life is over.

RIP Stars*Hutchinson. Our lives will be a little less brighter without you. You really put the Star in Starsky and Hutch

Hal, Zebrea 3, where are you?, Vanilla Town has been banned.
(note:phrases from this eulogy were taken from the TV Tropes Starsky and Hutch page)

You now have entered into T-T-T-TURBO DAYYYYYY!!! This day phase is just 24 hours long. Deadline is 10 PM EST 10/2/14. Brace yourself for some TURBOTASTIC POSTING!

Also someone has to pay the piper today regarding a certain deal they made with a death match.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Adus, DuckHuntDog, Jefepato, Kitiara, Kumbamontu, Little Mac, Meinberg, MildManeredManikin, Power of Pecota, winvirus, yuming

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 53 minutes.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumba is also dead. Votefinder has been updated with the real player list.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

well?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:words:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

JC give me minute.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
well sorry i got the impression we could post in night phase!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I need to interpret some information.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Is the information in Spanish?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Basically.

Hey Mills, people agree with you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

My finger is on the pulse of a lot of things so you're going to need to be more specific.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think it was this:

Mills posted:

Meinberg does this 'thing' in a lot of games where he takes bad assumptions and arrives at bad conclusions. It's a role madness game. I wouldn't be surprised if he received those results, whether from a moderator or another player. I wouldn't be surprised that he would blindly believe them. That is his meta.

The alternative that you are suggesting implies that as scum he would fake claim something that he would know at the time would later be proven wrong (since you would assume he would know the alignment of Diqnol if Meinberg were also scum). It's a high-risk low-reward inane play to start with, but it certainly doesn't fit Meinberg's meta either.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I stand by that comment.

Who are these nebulous people?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somebody sent me a bunch of poo poo and I'm having trouble figuring it out, bear with me.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

soscannonballs is not scum. Cool.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I highly suspect pmom isn't scum either.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Meinberg is hated. Not like the mafia role, people just don't like him.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh kumba is dead. Like he's still alive in this thread, but basically he's a zombie or something now. hosed up.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Meinberg is hated. Not like the mafia role, people just don't like him.

This is true.

Also, I just got done flying, so now I have a computer for a few hours before I pass out!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck tell me when you're about to kill me.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh kumba is dead. Like he's still alive in this thread, but basically he's a zombie or something now. hosed up.

we should probably kill him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Meinberg who have you pissed off on these forums?

• Locked thread