Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pfffffffffffft

c'mon now rarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina posted:

Pfffffffffffft

c'mon now rarity

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chill, lynches are plurality

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

did we know that

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

cause that means poque was lynched.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

and rarity is lying

e: lol size

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 1, 2014

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
lol Meinberg.

Kill Meinberg, guys.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

cause that means poque was lynched.

mysterious force says nah

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
oh god pmom why

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

and rarity is lying

Fix this or be punished yo.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm sorry i accused you of lying rarity

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Rarity posted:

Just role, alignment still flips.

We've been over this 3 times now :negative:

Dr. Hurt posted:

Kumba, 50 Shades of Gray, ????????????????? has been banned Day 3.

I don't see an alignment.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

town

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I demand you modkill the other mod for editing that post.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

soscannonballs posted:

I demand you modkill the other mod for editing that post.

I am above your petty rules.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

other mod is doing the lion's share of the work so i'd be dying instead

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

But you know what as a show of good faith, sure here I go.

Doc Hurt, Dingo Productions Presents: Titanic, Mod-Aligned Mod has been banned.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

DuckHurt has registered at Fanfiction.net.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

But you know what as a show of good faith, sure here I go.

Doc Hurt, Dingo Productions Presents: Titanic, Mod-Aligned Mod has been banned.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

7dollars42069 has registered

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Here's a hint at my current role

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
oh no hurt is going to ##chomp us!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm VT :lol::negative::lol:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Please modkill or replace me. I'm not interested in this game anymore.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Merk I feel that you entered this game under the pretense that it would be mafia. That is a mistake on your part.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

Merk I feel that you entered this game under the pretense that it would be mafia. That is a mistake on your part.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Your Fave Is Problematic: Rarity
Cannibal shaming: Once said she'd "kill and eat someone because she was so hungry :D" Has yet to apologize for it. [twitter]
Appropriation: Has been wearing my outfit for at least thirteen weeks and I had it first seriously what the gently caress??
Enjoys: A cartoon for little girls but is not a sleazy 20 something male. Shame on her.
Once asked me where the white women at and I am still not sure if she was joking.
Enjoys known fat-shamer/all around terrible person Steven Moffat's seasons of Dr. Who. The monster.

This post last edited by Dugong

Your Fave is Problematic is Problematic: Dugong
Totally smells his own poop and enjoys it. I've seen it happen. Do not ask me how I've seen this. I just have and it's not a pretty site.
In his youtube review for that one Arctic Monkeys album he said he liked the arctic monkeys. Christ what an rear end in a top hat
I came up with this style way before you Dugong. You stole it from me. Get the loving record straight.
Was reported to have gone to the movies and tried to gently caress a popcorn machine. Said the experience was "quite satisfying"
Runs a dumb blog that nobody reads. Hey look at me idiot I can make a blog too!!

This post was last edited by Rarity

Dugong, Naruto Goes to a Korn Concert Town Suicide Bomber has gone off of the internet in a blaze of glory.
Rarity, My dad says: Hetalia style. Vanilla Town has been shamed off the internet

Review: Garfield First Blood Part II The Legend of the Warrior of the Forever Fist

America's favorite cat. He's fat, he's furry, and he sure hates mondays. The one thing that that gets him though mondays is coffee. I remember one time he looked at Odie (ODIE iS THE DOG) and told him not to talk to him before he had his coffee. Boy I had to send that one to all of my coworkers. I hope they busted as much of a gut as I did laughing at that one. Now we all know that Garfield is a rude dude who tells it like it is You love Garfield, I love Garfield. There's a reason why he's America's favorite cat.

Yes we know, Garfield is great, you say, but how's the story? I had my doubts, but let me tell you that it's certainly an interesting tale. In this story, Ashton Kutcher kidnaps Natalie Portman to make movies together forever so that Ashton can live forever. Sounds like a decent enough set up. It is up to Garfield to save the day and punch out Ashton Kutcher. Wait hold up, you're saying, what about John Arbuckle? Well reader you can breathe a sigh of relief. John and his patented jetpack ARE in this story. I know you Buckleheads out there wouldn't forgive me if I left him out of the review. John is just like he is in the comic strip but I think the ladies will be impressed.

All in all, laughs are had, lasagne is eaten, and songs are sung. here's an excerpt of Garfield's new song "I am a lover and fighter man"

Garfield First blood Part II The Legend of the Warrior of the FOrever Fist: 10/10

Pinterest Mom, Garfield First Blood Part II The Legend of the Warrior of the Forever Fist Town Gladiator was banned.

WrathOfMod: Did you hear? We caught one!
WrathOfMod: We loving did it!!
HeartStopsBeatingOff: Did what?
WrathOfMod: We caught one of those vandals that have been making this site a living hell!
WrathOfMod: You thought I was crazy when I said the Fantropes folks were messing with our bandwith, HA! HA HA HA!
WrathOfMod: HA HA HA loving HA
TossedSaladnScrambledEggs: I thought you said that nothing was wrong
Batman'sWife: Yeah you said that it was probably problems with our internet
PeytonManningxEliTheirLoveIsReal: Yeah what's the deal mod
WrathOfMod: It doesn't matter because we caught him! Admit it, admit you're a fanTropes user biiiiiiiiiiitch
HankMcCoyIRL: The Beast admits nothing
HankMcCoyIRL: The Beast has given himself up because he tires of this game
HankMcCoyIRL: That is all.
WrathofMod: Well we've tired of you. See ya, fuckboy.

Merk, Where Butterflies Never Die Scum Godfather+ has given himself up

You now have entered into T-T-T-TURBO DAYYYYYY!!! This day phase is just 24 hours long. Deadline is 10 PM EST 10/2/14. Brace yourself for some TURBOTASTIC POSTING!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (10): Asiina, Byers2142, CapnAndy, Magnus Gallant, mr.capps, Opopanax, Propaganda Machine, Puntification, soscannonballs, Your Personal Muse

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 53 minutes.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
turbo day ##vote poque i found a scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Poque posted:

turbo day ##vote poque i found a scum

Also while everyone is busy freaking out about Merk, someone registers an account titled "CornLuvr69"

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
ok so i'm actually alive. but i'm not really scum this time. i'm probably not going to catch up on everything that happened since i died though

except to say that loving LOL FAST LUCK NEEDS TO STOP SAYING HE LED THE LYNCH ON ME

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I don't know who brought me back to life but i'm alive and I'm town this time.

last time I was town to start with (50% bulletproof) and got turned into scum during night 1. I wasn't told the scumteam so everybody trying to link me to any other player is hella dumb

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
where is my welcome back party

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
andy's the scum ##vote andy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh for fucks sake.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

Oh for fucks sake.

hi opop let's chat. what do you think about confirmed scum captain "private" andy?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE

here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=