Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Mod PM said you get reward yes?...so ask Mod!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Fast Luck posted:

He's going to post it at 7:05pm.

Probably :(

Can I get an extension until midnight if he posts after 6:30?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Propaganda Machine posted:

hey fast luck

where's my reward?!

I never got one, I think it's all a lie.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You mean I wrote this for nothing?!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cause I don't really know how to half-rear end things. I put some serious effort into this.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

You mean I wrote this for nothing?!

No, you wrote it to create art. Have some pride, even if the mods don't!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

She used her whole rear end

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A whole rear end has been used, not mine though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also if this subforum wasn't behind the paywall I wouldn't post it.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
well, the mod pm did say there would be ~dire consequences~ if the fanfic wasn't done on time, so i guess maybe the reward is not being punished.

this thread is a japanese game show.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

It has arrived, Asiina. Make us proud. Also, Daisy has a Toad harem.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
daisy and luigi were definitely loving

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MildManeredManikin posted:

By the way, Rarity must die.

she's already dead. what is wrong with you

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hahaha so many burns on poque today.

Alright I will alter my fanfic appropriately and then post it within the hour.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Propaganda Machine posted:

well, the mod pm did say there would be ~dire consequences~ if the fanfic wasn't done on time, so i guess maybe the reward is not being punished.

this thread is a japanese game show.
It didn't say anything about a reward? Byers said his PM mentioned one. I don't know what the mods tell you about it, all I know is I'm just a guy with an idea. The idea guy. But it's a big idea, it's a grand idea, it's an idea for the most artistic, poetic, beautiful Mario fanfiction ever written.

So I funnel the concepts through the mods who assign them to you, and you are forced or enticed to write in order to bring my dream to life.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

It didn't say anything about a reward? Byers said his PM mentioned one. I don't know what the mods tell you about it, all I know is I'm just a guy with an idea. The idea guy. But it's a big idea, it's a grand idea, it's an idea for the most artistic, poetic, beautiful Mario fanfiction ever written.

So I funnel the concepts through the mods who assign them to you, and you are forced or enticed to write in order to bring my dream to life.

It does, it says good things if you do it, bad if you don't. It's a loving lie.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
why is everybody stalking me on sporcle, seriously

just add me as friends so i can get the friend badge

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
yeah i guess mine just says it's bad times if you don't do it.

come on, rear end iina.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yoshi sat in the dark bar, staring once again at the bottom of his glass. He wasn't sure how it came to be empty, he didn't recall drinking it, but he must have. Just as he must have emptied the other glasses and bottles around him. The bartender was inattentive, a young red koopa showing off his wings to a couple of giggly goombas at the far end of the bar.

Yoshi used his long tongue to grab another bottle from behind the counter and begin the process anew.

He had devoted everything to the mayoral race. All of the coins he had saved had gone into the campaign. He even mortgaged his house and apple tree. He believed in his cause, Yoshi Rights, to permanently free his people from their egg prisons. He wanted to show that Yoshis could be productive members of society, that they could be trusted, but the racists of the Toad Kingdom refused to listen. His opponent ran a fear campaign against him. Commercials on every toadstation and ads in every toadpaper.

"If the Yoshi's are free they'll eat us all! They'll eat our apple crops! They'll eat our coins! They'll eat our children!"

Yoshi felt the anger build back up in him, so he opened the bottle and drank it all. Hopefully this one would help him forget.

He opened his mouth to grab another bottle. A voice behind him says "Get-a me one too."

Yoshi turns to see his old friend Mario standing behind him. Mario had always been there for Yoshi, and Yoshi had been there for Mario. Mario didn't remember how Yoshi cared for him when he was just a squalling baby, but even so Mario saved Yoshi from his egg prison and was his loyal companion. Always calming him when Yoshi got scared and ran away, never using him to double jump and let Yoshi fall into a pit. Yoshi was glad to see his friend, even if he knew that this likely meant another intervention.

"Looksh Mario, I don't need youra helps" Yoshi slurred, tripping over his own tongue.

"No-a preaching today, Yoshi. I just want-a drink."

Yoshi had never known Mario to drink. He looked more closely at his companion. Mario's arm and forehead were bandaged, his mustache was singed, and he had a look in his eyes. Yoshi recognized it as the same look Yoshi saw in his own eyes when he saw his reflection in his drinks.

"Whath happened?"

Mario sits down next to Yoshi and begins his story.

--

Mario was being discharged from the hospital. He would miss the staff, especially one pretty nurse who obviously doted on him, but it was time to get home. He longed to be with Peach again and to speak with his brother. They both felt distant lately, but he didn't push the issue while he was recovering. I'm sure they were planning a surprise party for his homecoming.

Removing the hospital gown he started to don his regular clothes when he noticed a letter had been tucked into his hat.

As he read the detailed letter he sat quietly back on the hospital bed. Page after page told him what he couldn't believe to be true.

He folded the letter and rushed from the hospital, speeding his kart towards his home in the castle.

"Peach? Peach?!" He called out, but there was no response. The servants hadn't seen her all day. He saw Daisy passing by with a toad in a collar. She gave him a knowing smile, but he ignored her and continued to search. A sinking feeling was growing in his stomach that he knew where to find his wife.

Quietly he left, returning to his kart, and began the drive to his brother's house. Passing fields of smiling bushes and bright red flowers, he drove in quiet determination, finally pulling into Luigi's driveway.

He could hear sounds coming from the upper floor bedroom. Steeling himself, he opened the front door. The moans of his beautiful wife grew louder as he climbed the stairs. He recalled the 8 layers of hell he had endured to find her. As he walked down the hall in time with his brother's grunting he thought of their adventure's through time and space.

As he passed the threshold to the bedroom, he knew what he had to do when he saw their naked bodies entangled on the bed.

--

Mario stops speaking. Yoshi stares at him, eyes wide.

"Mario, I can't believe they'd do that to you!"

Mario sits quietly for a moment then breaks down sobbing. "It's-a my fault! I didn't care for her enough! I'm-a always going on quests and leaving her. I don't deserve-a her."

Yoshi sticks his tongue out, gently licking away Mario's tears before using his tongue to turn Mario's face toward's his.

"Don't you ever shay that! You are the bravesht, strongesht, kindesht man in the world, and there are lots of people who love you and would be lucky to have someone as great as you."

Mario looks down "Oh yeah, like-a who?"

"Like me."

Mario's eyes shoot up and catch Yoshi's. The dinosaur must be joking, but when their gaze meets he sees sincerity and something more, something...carnal.

Yoshi takes Mario's hand and gently leads him away from the bar and into the bathroom. It's not well lit, but surprisingly clean for the quality of the establishment. Yoshi pulls Mario into one of the stalls, pulling the plumber towards him so the door can swing closed. Their bodies are against each other, their faces barely apart. Yoshi can feel Mario's breath, see the individual hairs in his moustache, a group of them curled slightly differently, he looks into Mario's bright blue eyes, still shining with tears.

Yoshi's passion overtakes him. Yoshi presses his mouth against Mario, his tongue unfurling into Mario's mouth, swirling inside of him, exploring him, tasting him. The strength of the kiss pushes them back against the door of the stall. Mario's red hat falls to the floor. Yoshi's head is swimming, dizzy with the realization that this is what he's always wanted. All he's ever wanted.

Mario and Yoshi turn in their embrace and it is now Yoshi who is pinned against the door, Mario firmly holding himself to the dinosaur. Yoshi feels Mario's bulge push against his stomach.

Finally Mario pulls back, they both breathe heavily. Mario removes his white gloves, while Yoshi uses his tongue to flick the buttons off Mario's overalls. They fall around his ankles exposing Mario's erect and throbbing cock. Yoshi unbuttons his saddle while Mario removes his shirt and they both throw their clothing over the top of the stall.

Yoshi darts his tongue out, wrapping it around the plumber's chest, rubbing it against his pert nipples. Mario groans softly. Yoshi moves his tongue down slowly, exploring every part of Mario's body. His muscular shoulders, the well groomed patch of hair on his chest, the small of his back. Yoshi let's his tongue roll over Mario's rounded rear end. Mario's eyes are closed, awashed with sensations, but Yoshi's gaze never leaves his lover. His tongue maneuvers expertly, but his eyes remains fixed on Mario.

Yoshi pulls his tongue back around Mario, wrapping it around and around Mario's aching shaft, surrounding it entirely in his warm, wet appendage. He uses the tip to tease the head of his cock, gently squeezing and relaxing his tongue. Mario's moans grow louder and Yoshi knows that he is almost ready to cum. Yoshi's own red erection has unsheathed from the sheer taste of Mario's body.

Yoshi pushes Mario back onto the toilet and straddles him. He uses his tongue to guide Mario's wet member towards his rear end, lowering himself gently onto his lover.

"Looks like for once I'm riding you." Yoshi muses. They both laugh through their shallow breaths. Yoshi slowly pulls himself up and then down, getting faster with each thrust. Mario grabs Yoshi's shaft, pumping in time with the dinosaur's movements.

Their movement reaches a fervor, threatening to shake the porcelain right off its bolts. Man and dinosaur are lost in a world of pleasure, moving together, wet with saliva and sweat. Mario grunts and tenses. Yoshi can feel himself filled with the hero's cum and for the first time since they left the bar his eyes leave Mario's face as he throws his head back, covering the plumber's chest in his own sticky juices.

They sit there for a moment, panting, letting the ecstasy fade. Yoshi gingerly stands and opens the stall door, going to use the bathroom sink to clean himself up. Mario remains silent, looking at the ground.

Yoshi walks to the sink and looks himself in the mirror. He knows that in a moment Mario will come out of the stall, a look of regret on his face. He knows this was merely a fleeting moment of passion and not the beginning of something more. He knows that they will likely never speak of this again. Yoshi sighs to himself and begins to gather up Mario's clothes, removing the proof of their time together. When he sees a glint of something fall out of a hidden pocket. A red fire flower lies on the tiled floor.

He goes back to the stall.

"Mario, where did this come from?" The plumber looks up, the singed hairs on his mustache curled and short. Yoshi hears the sounds of firetrucks wailing in the distance speeding towards Luigi's house. Yoshi doesn't recognize the look in Mario's eyes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:cripes:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

Yoshi sat in the dark bar, staring once again at the bottom of his glass. He wasn't sure how it came to be empty, he didn't recall drinking it, but he must have. Just as he must have emptied the other glasses and bottles around him. The bartender was inattentive, a young red koopa showing off his wings to a couple of giggly goombas at the far end of the bar.

Yoshi used his long tongue to grab another bottle from behind the counter and begin the process anew.

He had devoted everything to the mayoral race. All of the coins he had saved had gone into the campaign. He even mortgaged his house and apple tree. He believed in his cause, Yoshi Rights, to permanently free his people from their egg prisons. He wanted to show that Yoshis could be productive members of society, that they could be trusted, but the racists of the Toad Kingdom refused to listen. His opponent ran a fear campaign against him. Commercials on every toadstation and ads in every toadpaper.

"If the Yoshi's are free they'll eat us all! They'll eat our apple crops! They'll eat our coins! They'll eat our children!"

Yoshi felt the anger build back up in him, so he opened the bottle and drank it all. Hopefully this one would help him forget.

He opened his mouth to grab another bottle. A voice behind him says "Get-a me one too."

Yoshi turns to see his old friend Mario standing behind him. Mario had always been there for Yoshi, and Yoshi had been there for Mario. Mario didn't remember how Yoshi cared for him when he was just a squalling baby, but even so Mario saved Yoshi from his egg prison and was his loyal companion. Always calming him when Yoshi got scared and ran away, never using him to double jump and let Yoshi fall into a pit. Yoshi was glad to see his friend, even if he knew that this likely meant another intervention.

"Looksh Mario, I don't need youra helps" Yoshi slurred, tripping over his own tongue.

"No-a preaching today, Yoshi. I just want-a drink."

Yoshi had never known Mario to drink. He looked more closely at his companion. Mario's arm and forehead were bandaged, his mustache was singed, and he had a look in his eyes. Yoshi recognized it as the same look Yoshi saw in his own eyes when he saw his reflection in his drinks.

"Whath happened?"

Mario sits down next to Yoshi and begins his story.

--

Mario was being discharged from the hospital. He would miss the staff, especially one pretty nurse who obviously doted on him, but it was time to get home. He longed to be with Peach again and to speak with his brother. They both felt distant lately, but he didn't push the issue while he was recovering. I'm sure they were planning a surprise party for his homecoming.

Removing the hospital gown he started to don his regular clothes when he noticed a letter had been tucked into his hat.

As he read the detailed letter he sat quietly back on the hospital bed. Page after page told him what he couldn't believe to be true.

He folded the letter and rushed from the hospital, speeding his kart towards his home in the castle.

"Peach? Peach?!" He called out, but there was no response. The servants hadn't seen her all day. He saw Daisy passing by with a toad in a collar. She gave him a knowing smile, but he ignored her and continued to search. A sinking feeling was growing in his stomach that he knew where to find his wife.

Quietly he left, returning to his kart, and began the drive to his brother's house. Passing fields of smiling bushes and bright red flowers, he drove in quiet determination, finally pulling into Luigi's driveway.

He could hear sounds coming from the upper floor bedroom. Steeling himself, he opened the front door. The moans of his beautiful wife grew louder as he climbed the stairs. He recalled the 8 layers of hell he had endured to find her. As he walked down the hall in time with his brother's grunting he thought of their adventure's through time and space.

As he passed the threshold to the bedroom, he knew what he had to do when he saw their naked bodies entangled on the bed.

--

Mario stops speaking. Yoshi stares at him, eyes wide.

"Mario, I can't believe they'd do that to you!"

Mario sits quietly for a moment then breaks down sobbing. "It's-a my fault! I didn't care for her enough! I'm-a always going on quests and leaving her. I don't deserve-a her."

Yoshi sticks his tongue out, gently licking away Mario's tears before using his tongue to turn Mario's face toward's his.

"Don't you ever shay that! You are the bravesht, strongesht, kindesht man in the world, and there are lots of people who love you and would be lucky to have someone as great as you."

Mario looks down "Oh yeah, like-a who?"

"Like me."

Mario's eyes shoot up and catch Yoshi's. The dinosaur must be joking, but when their gaze meets he sees sincerity and something more, something...carnal.

Yoshi takes Mario's hand and gently leads him away from the bar and into the bathroom. It's not well lit, but surprisingly clean for the quality of the establishment. Yoshi pulls Mario into one of the stalls, pulling the plumber towards him so the door can swing closed. Their bodies are against each other, their faces barely apart. Yoshi can feel Mario's breath, see the individual hairs in his moustache, a group of them curled slightly differently, he looks into Mario's bright blue eyes, still shining with tears.

Yoshi's passion overtakes him. Yoshi presses his mouth against Mario, his tongue unfurling into Mario's mouth, swirling inside of him, exploring him, tasting him. The strength of the kiss pushes them back against the door of the stall. Mario's red hat falls to the floor. Yoshi's head is swimming, dizzy with the realization that this is what he's always wanted. All he's ever wanted.

Mario and Yoshi turn in their embrace and it is now Yoshi who is pinned against the door, Mario firmly holding himself to the dinosaur. Yoshi feels Mario's bulge push against his stomach.

Finally Mario pulls back, they both breathe heavily. Mario removes his white gloves, while Yoshi uses his tongue to flick the buttons off Mario's overalls. They fall around his ankles exposing Mario's erect and throbbing cock. Yoshi unbuttons his saddle while Mario removes his shirt and they both throw their clothing over the top of the stall.

Yoshi darts his tongue out, wrapping it around the plumber's chest, rubbing it against his pert nipples. Mario groans softly. Yoshi moves his tongue down slowly, exploring every part of Mario's body. His muscular shoulders, the well groomed patch of hair on his chest, the small of his back. Yoshi let's his tongue roll over Mario's rounded rear end. Mario's eyes are closed, awashed with sensations, but Yoshi's gaze never leaves his lover. His tongue maneuvers expertly, but his eyes remains fixed on Mario.

Yoshi pulls his tongue back around Mario, wrapping it around and around Mario's aching shaft, surrounding it entirely in his warm, wet appendage. He uses the tip to tease the head of his cock, gently squeezing and relaxing his tongue. Mario's moans grow louder and Yoshi knows that he is almost ready to cum. Yoshi's own red erection has unsheathed from the sheer taste of Mario's body.

Yoshi pushes Mario back onto the toilet and straddles him. He uses his tongue to guide Mario's wet member towards his rear end, lowering himself gently onto his lover.

"Looks like for once I'm riding you." Yoshi muses. They both laugh through their shallow breaths. Yoshi slowly pulls himself up and then down, getting faster with each thrust. Mario grabs Yoshi's shaft, pumping in time with the dinosaur's movements.

Their movement reaches a fervor, threatening to shake the porcelain right off its bolts. Man and dinosaur are lost in a world of pleasure, moving together, wet with saliva and sweat. Mario grunts and tenses. Yoshi can feel himself filled with the hero's cum and for the first time since they left the bar his eyes leave Mario's face as he throws his head back, covering the plumber's chest in his own sticky juices.

They sit there for a moment, panting, letting the ecstasy fade. Yoshi gingerly stands and opens the stall door, going to use the bathroom sink to clean himself up. Mario remains silent, looking at the ground.

Yoshi walks to the sink and looks himself in the mirror. He knows that in a moment Mario will come out of the stall, a look of regret on his face. He knows this was merely a fleeting moment of passion and not the beginning of something more. He knows that they will likely never speak of this again. Yoshi sighs to himself and begins to gather up Mario's clothes, removing the proof of their time together. When he sees a glint of something fall out of a hidden pocket. A red fire flower lies on the tiled floor.

He goes back to the stall.

"Mario, where did this come from?" The plumber looks up, the singed hairs on his mustache curled and short. Yoshi hears the sounds of firetrucks wailing in the distance speeding towards Luigi's house. Yoshi doesn't recognize the look in Mario's eyes.

quoting so asiina can never edit it

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
that was amazing.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys I'm going camping this weekend so I'll be gone from tomorrow until Sunday. Soz

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Going to Linville gorge. The Grand Canyon of north carolina.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hey Kids, don't you hate it when your favorite website is STILL DOWN?

Yes tumblr may be down folks, but we here at yahoo have some other things you can do while the "cash cow" isn't pumping out more "memes"

You can

*Search things on yahoo. We swear it's better!
*Check your yahoo email address
*read up on the latest yahoo news. Really there's some good articles on there!
*refrain from using google as much as possible. Seriously we are deleting all accounts set up with a Gmail.
* Still imagine them going at it. It's been like a week. Wow that's been a long time. Do you have anything else in your life, kid? Any extracurricular activities? You just seem to be unhealthily focused on these not real people having a not real good time instead of living your life. Okay fine. I get it. You're happy. . . sheesh.
*Ask Yahoo answers how to get that thing out of your butt.

By using this fun list of things to do you are ready to talk about your Furry pals in no time!

Nothing bad has happened as a result of Tumblr crashing.

lmao

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

Going to Linville gorge. The Grand Canyon of north carolina.

Ooohhh I'm jealous.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

quoting so asiina can never edit it
That was really, really... uh.. :stare:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

uh-mazing

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
jesus christ other thread just kill somebody. here i will roll a dice

look it's mmm. go. gogogogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogogogoogogogoggogogoogo

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i was gonna fake that die roll but it totally worked out, too.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Fast Luck posted:

You didn't like it? :ohdear:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hahah I simply thought a suitably disturbed reaction would be even better than a compliment in response to that sort of thing

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Like isn't :stare: the ultimate tip of the cap

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It took most of the day because I had to keep stopping to feel embarrassed for myself.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Other thread should probably lynch MMM unless he has a really good explanation on the info he received. As for this thread, I am fine voting for Magnus or Opop today since they have had plenty of time to make some reads or do anything really and they haven't.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

soscannonballs posted:

Other thread should probably lynch MMM unless he has a really good explanation on the info he received. As for this thread, I am fine voting for Magnus or Opop today since they have had plenty of time to make some reads or do anything really and they haven't.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

It took most of the day because I had to keep stopping to feel embarrassed for myself.

I used whiskey to write mine without stopping.

So when's Mario going to cross with Hannibal, since he's a killer and all now. It's the logical progression.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Asiina posted:

A true fanfic writer has no shame! Don't worry, it was a work of art, a standout chapter so far in what is developing beautifully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

A true fanfic writer has no shame! Don't worry, it was a work of art, a standout chapter so far in what is developing beautifully.

Yeah, it's the centerpiece thus far for sure.

• Locked thread