Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

SpannerX posted:

friday morning too fukin early:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

hueg cat or tiny box?

u decide

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

spankmeister posted:

hueg cat or tiny box?

u decide

yes

Zalgo
Oct 21, 2009

He͔̻̖͕ ͕͈̺͕̜c̯̜͇̲o̜͖̦m͙es͔̞̬̗͙.̥
Woodhouse love lap.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Robert Denby posted:

you can flush the cat poop and pee down your toilet without any trouble.

note: you can't do this if you live in california because it's illegal!

also

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

shithead.jpg

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

quoting walt

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Stupid busy day.

Only have enough time to post a single catling being a messy, messy eater

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Duct Tape posted:

Stupid busy day.

Only have enough time to post a single catling being a messy, messy eater

Ookaay... just move along

pro cat.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

fork bomb posted:

dog in t-shirt!!!!!!!!!

yeah the loving shithead dog has a cut in her side that she won't stop licking, and she literally chewed through her thundershirt so she gets a tshirt for now.

yospos. don't get a dog.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Sam update:

Getting more back to normal. He's peeing like he should, doesn't get loopy from his reduced dosage meds, and is back to doin cat stuff. WITH (shameful) VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYFfa4KZotk

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

teddy status: box

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Elder Postsman posted:

yospos. get a dog and also a cat

:agreed:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Elder Postsman posted:

Other cattle likes boxe too, but does not like pictures

first teddy pic was also in a box.

coincidence or time loop?

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
sorry for a lovely start to gizmotober i'm a bad person :(

it's been quite a busy time right now and also a special time/bad time

for one gizmo's still gizmo and she's found her new favorite spot and doesn't understand why i get so angry about it

today on a conference call she did this and sat on my power button :o:

anyways why gizmotober is a special time. 12 months ago gizmo was the starting of the saga of gizmo being diagnosed with cancer

throughout the month i had noticed she had been favoring her ear and scratching it all the time

this photo was taken in the beginning of october last year ~3 weeks before the drama began

after halloween that saturday gizmo was scratching extremely hard at her ear on my tv stand and shaking her head. i noticed blood pouring out of her ear and all over my tv so we rushed to the emergency vet. at the vet they found a tiny lil 'skin tag' that came out 'quite easily' so she got to wear the cone of shame

i was asked by the e-vet if i wanted it tested for cancer and that '99% of the time it's just skin.' i opted for the test because i'm crazy about gizmo.

a few weeks later we find that yes, it is in fact cancer and a rare form at that. gizmo had cancer on the gland in your ear that makes ear wax. we were told not many people choose to do the operation known as a total ear canal ablation where they remove all the cartilige from the outside of your ear to the ear drum and sew that spot shut so it's just skin. the ear drum still works fine but the area lacks any tissue and is essential a sterile hole in the animal. the pathologist said that due to the rare nature of the cancer and the lack of much research the max life expectancy is 6 months without the surgery or 12 with it.

gizmo had her surgery right before thanksgiving and i had to cancel all my plans to head home so i could take care of her. this is the day before thanksgiving which i took around midnight wondering if i had made the right decision

thanks to the surgery she really did fit her namesake quite well and looked pretty crazy. because of the operation she had temporary paralysis on the right side of her face so i had to put gel in her eyes constantly

i had to invest in tiny ferret bowls because her tiny head with the cone made eating difficult

the paralysis didn't help much at all, she made a mess out of everything no matter what creative way i could find to help her eat

she was also really great at being an escape artist with the cone. her nickname became "coney bobber" because the cone was so heavy for her that her head would move like a galloping horse while she walked around

eventually she got to get rid of the cone and the paralysis mostly subsided. the surgeon said it was one of the best procedures he's ever done and the pathology report came back that the cancer had not spread at all past the cartilage meaning that so long as no other cancer had existed inside of her, she was 100% free

cute enough due to the surgery she now has a permanently droopy-ear which doesn't help her in trying to look surely as hell.

but it's been 12 months, and it's cold so she doesn't care to thank you guys

(repost video because i like it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5gWz9XceA

as i stated earlier it's a special time because this marks gizmo beating the odds, she's in the 12th month and seems to be fit as a fiddle. unfortunately one of my good friends' cancer treatment wasn't as lucky and is terminal. another's father was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer so there has been a lot of emotion in the air and not much time for celebration. sorry for being late :(

happy gizmotober everyone!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Elder Postsman posted:

Big pretty bear just ran by with his mouse but my dumb iPhone took too long to start up the camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbzI3pJEHQU

dwi

teddy snipe

just gonna quote some teddy top hits now don't mind me

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mr cat intermission

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

you really lucked out with this one

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Elder Postsman posted:

been thundering and raining a lot lately so he just hides under the bed cuz he's a big baby

he came halfway down the stairs earlier today though

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

good for you, gizmo and flyboi. :3:

now to settle down for some top teddys (which is all of them)

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

gently caress cancer.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

i've had a number of cats over the years, and Louie is seriously pretty unique. He's basically never grew out of his kitten-spaz phase. imagine having a kitten for 10 years: that's louie. folks at the vet literally come out of the woodwork when they see he's on the schedule; tuesday he got visits from two docs, three vet techs, and the entire front office staff.

More louie

also reposting this one because seriously

pro cat intermission

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

don't mind if I do

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

flyboi posted:

MEOW

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
this is my friend's kitten.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Elder Postsman posted:

i took teddy to the vet this morning, and he was not very excited about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdA2eNVE-DY

Funhilde posted:

this is my friend's kitten.

:vince:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
sorry, that's a pomeranian not a cat

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

flyboi posted:

gently caress yeah Gizmotober.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
Get better relativeq

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
I went to the library today and didn't check this book out so I think that proves I'm definitely not a cat lady:

(it was because all the projects were dumb)

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
Css:

Cns:

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
theres so many great cats in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

domestic abuse is a real problem