Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

tearshed posted:

You mean mislynch, right? Somber lead a mislynch on a townie. Which mean he made bad (yet effective) points. Once again I don't understand how you can see somber as town here.
Okay wow. I think the only thing more amusing that EP's newbie-scum play is Tearshed's wrong = scum crap. Guys, I appreciate that you're trying to distance, but this is just getting silly.

Would vote Tearshed or Epsilon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
##vote tearshed

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This just in!!!!!!!!!

##vote epsilon

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

##vote tearshed
I'm sorry, EP, I understand how hard it is being newbie scum. Treat this as a learning experience.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote pm

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

##vote tearshed
Because of his decrying of the reasons for the d1 lynch. That's as much as I've got for a vote.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
This vote isn't working. VF thinks you are voting pinterest.

But speaking of your vote, poison said she is the bus driver. Do you not believe her?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
tearshed has an avatar wtf

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I just went to get a haircut and there's like 12 people here this sucks :(

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Rascyc posted:

I just went to get a haircut and there's like 12 people here this sucks :(
Save money, do it yourself. Shave off all your hair. On the sides. Give yourself a fauxhawk.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote pmush

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Or don't! v:v:v

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I like tearshed for scum. He's doing stuff that he should know better about, and I really really don't like that "Shame on you" post

##vote tearshed

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote tearshed

Glad deadline isn't tonight, or we'd probably be no-lynching.

Tearshed, that's -2, do you want to claim?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote mushroom

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Why PM? She is making reasonable points.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

Why PM? She is making reasonable points.

I disagree, seems scummy in tone and context to me

especially proddinga claim late

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

tearshed (4): Epsilon Plus, Lampsacus, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom
Epsilon Plus (3): Poison Mushroom, mfcrocker, Somberbrero, CapitalistPig, Poison Mushroom
Poison Mushroom (2): Rascyc, Tremendous Taste
Somberbrero (1): tearshed

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 06th, 2014 at 7:47 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I disagree, seems scummy in tone and context to me

especially proddinga claim late

What do you mean late?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You know, I'm not sure I meant to type late there but I'll be damned if I can put a word to it

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
pmush why are you voting on tearshed?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Okay wow. I think the only thing more amusing that EP's newbie-scum play is Tearshed's wrong = scum crap. Guys, I appreciate that you're trying to distance, but this is just getting silly.

Would vote Tearshed or Epsilon.
oh this

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Tremendous Taste posted:

You know, I'm not sure I meant to type late there but I'll be damned if I can put a word to it
seems pretty inline if she thinks Eps and Tear are putting distance between each other

##unvote

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
also I think no scum in their right mind would ever claim bus driver when pmush did

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm playing by tone at this point idk

I'm survivor so

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
lmao okay buddy

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
If you're a survivor why'd you push for no lynch d1!!!!

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I'm the jailor bitches. And pmush can confirm this because she swapped cpig and TT night 1.

Two confirmed townies for the price of one. Now lets find some real scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm playing a lazy town gane because town wins are fun for more people

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Lampsacus posted:

I agree with TT how no lynching makes sense d1 for this set up. I think we did the right thing.

Should we mass claim? You've all got a better idea on claims than me. I feel like with this many roles nobody is going to counter claim. Although I suppose a strong town role may lie to keep their head down should a mass claim happen. Is lynch all liars a thing on SA mafia?

You know what I hate? Meta. Or at least awkwardly trying to adhere to it so as not to piss off vets. Maybe I should just skip over any paragraphs that start with "well, his last game..."

Lampsacus posted:

Oh yeah, I had a reread of his posts and you can't fudge it. He lied.
##vote Magnus

Lampsacus posted:

Earlier, I was confused why people were talking about how Mag might not be scum but how we should still lynch him. That was a weird concept to me. I mean dude I know you're played a bunch more mafia than me and have already figured all this out but you don't have to be a dick about it.
I don't want these posts to vanish into the ether. There is something really wrong with this sequence. It goes from an over-explanation of strategies to "Is lynch all liars a thing on SA Mafia?" to "I misread Magnus" to "Lynch all liars".

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tear what's ur av it's cute

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm playing a lazy town gane because town wins are fun for more people
according to the OP you have limited BPs, there's no reason for you to play lazy town when you could attract NKs instead to push a win closer for town

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote tt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Playing lazy town And encouraging NL usually comes off as scummy for me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Like it's why I always make endgame

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Tear what's ur av it's cute
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1754 specifically this one

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Like it's why I always make endgame

cya

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Rascyc posted:

I don't want these posts to vanish into the ether. There is something really wrong with this sequence. It goes from an over-explanation of strategies to "Is lynch all liars a thing on SA Mafia?" to "I misread Magnus" to "Lynch all liars".
I honestly fail to see what the problem is. It's interesting that you think it was an over-explanation. For me it was simply explanation.

I'd wager that either EP and tearshed are scum and the other scum are jumping on the other. After rereading the thread EP strikes me as exactly how I'd act if I were scum. that is: freak out and over try.

unvote
vote## Epsilon Plus

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Lampsacus posted:

I honestly fail to see what the problem is. It's interesting that you think it was an over-explanation. For me it was simply explanation.

I'd wager that either EP and tearshed are scum and the other scum are jumping on the other. After rereading the thread EP strikes me as exactly how I'd act if I were scum. that is: freak out and over try.

unvote
vote## Epsilon Plus
It reads like you wanted to go in one direction and then said to yourself wait wait wait I want to actually vote this!!!! without attracting much attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Man, this game is a goddamn mess.

• Locked thread