Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

I AM NOT AJ ETTTSSSS FANNNnnooo gently caress jets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fijggq5R6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

winvirus posted:

i am a big bad guy you hsould vooteo me!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nowssss

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Poque posted:

I AM NOT AJ ETTTSSSS FANNNnnooo gently caress jets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fijggq5R6w

CLOSETJETSFAN.TXT

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

vpt me aft34 winivirus.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'll put this in a quote but I don't know what's going on. Who got the next chapter of the fanfic, I don't know!!! Also, why are people voting winvirus? He was in the group of a cult leader, isn't that not-scum? Can't we freakin kill MMM in here?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:shrug:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

Also I'm so disappointed that Meinberg doesn't get to write a chapter. You dorks who voted for him.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

im a dum iidiott

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mills posted:

modkill imo

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hal also confirmed Pecota in the other thread so imo Hal is also a cultist.

##vote winvirus

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

If you consider who could feasibly be scum from the shutdown thread, it's mmm. Jefepotato maybe but he didnt post enough and should be modkilled anyway. Yuming you could say despite her being a daycop. I dont know though, if there were scum in otherthread mmm

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

yuming posted:

lets kill everyobooody

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mills cannot post for the rest of the game because he did not enclose this in quotes.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

dr. uhura for presetndint.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

im a dum iidiott

hmmmm ive only played mafia twice so i dont know a lot of stuff, but is a cult rly bad? like, doesi t hamper the towns win condition of removing all scum? whats the deal

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

byers is now lynchproof imo

Fast Luck posted:

How do you not know who got the chapter?

winvirus should have been lynched yesterday, but he wasn't. I don't believe his confirmed mason story. I'd switch to Opop for his handling of Poque and me, or DHD for being the cult recruiter.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

ci;ts turn town into bi g farts we need to stop the cluts

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming posted:

Hal also confirmed Pecota in the other thread so imo Hal is also a cultist.

##vote winvirus

Yuming stared at her computer. Why did this not work? What was going on here? All she did was click on that one popup. And now the computer is talking back at her. Calling her a weirdo and sending all of her favorited fanfics to her family members. Why??? WHY???? Now mom knows she loves the omegaverse. This is the worst.

Yuming, Goku goes to an Ani DiFranco Concert, Town Cop's computer crashed because of a virus.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Cults are scum that recruit. They start with one recruiter, but build up and win when they hit a majority. They're worse than scum, because they go up, not down, in number. Think scum cockroaches.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

not totally con vinced by that explanation, maybe you can elaborate.

also, why are we tpying ni quotes. i didnt get any PM telling me s o

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers2142 posted:

thanks dude. ok. yeah then

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

So last night something weird happened. The programmer quit suddenly talking about "shoddy management and he hasn't been paid in months." I guess now that Chet has a few jobs just having us pay him in fanart commissions isn't good enough. Well gently caress him.

The problem is, now if you want to communicate, you need to do so through quoting. I'm pretty sure Chet did that as a final gently caress you to the forums. You'll be able to post normally tomorrow, but today we have to work to fix things. Sorry about this!! You can edit those quotes however, so you can write to your hearts content. it just has to be inside a quote.

please read the flavor guys. . .

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Because the mod said so, and is now modkilling people who don't. Why he didn't modkill Mills is a mystery.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Mills cannot post for the rest of the game because he did not enclose this in quotes.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:ghost:
:ghost:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

please read the flavor guys. . .

Mafia players don't read the OP or anything in the flip posts past the flip line. You could write the scum team in a mod post, and the town would still miss it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm so confused.

:|||

You should put things that can kill you like that in bold and in a separate post. I am annoyed. Can I keep posting like Mills? Thanks.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

Yuming stared at her computer. Why did this not work? What was going on here? All she did was click on that one popup. And now the computer is talking back at her. Calling her a weirdo and sending all of her favorited fanfics to her family members. Why??? WHY???? Now mom knows she loves the omegaverse. This is the worst.

Yuming, Goku goes to an Ani DiFranco Concert, Town Cop's computer crashed because of a virus.

thi titlt of this fnafic made me laugh a hundred giggles

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers2142 posted:

mills IS dead because he couldnt vote anyway he was a stump, so not being able to post = dead.

im glad i followed instructions even without reading them. that's cool as hell of me

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

This is a muzzle, not a modkill.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

poque posted:

btw i killed pecota. just like i killed mills. i knew he wasnt town

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming posted:

I'm so confused.

:|||

You should put things that can kill you like that in bold and in a separate post. I am annoyed. Can I keep posting like Mills? Thanks.

No. I gave some warnings. In my last post I said I would modkill. Sorry Yuming.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Did not know Mills was a stump. That makes sense, then.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

btw i killed pecota. just like i killed mills. i knew he wasnt town

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

mills was town.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

was pretty obvious - when he voted kumba and hurt told him to stop that

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

kill winiviru imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Whelp, now there's a liar. Maybe. Don't turbo winvirus, checking something with the mods.

##unvote

• Locked thread