Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Poque posted:

Hey Poque, let's face this like men. Because my power trumps yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHU6K47qgc8

##vote Poque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Byers, do you trust me? I saved you from your wincon and shot scum diqnol. I am trustworthy. Trust me.

This line of discussion will not lead anywhere useful.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

except ur wrong. my power is #1 power. don't turn this into a you v me situation because im right and you are incorrec.t have faith in man and god and bones

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

whoever brought poque back to life please claim and explain??????

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

yeah this.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Why? Explain how it doesn't lead anywhere constructive. You're softlaiming so hard it hurts, but I guarantee that if he's a killing role he should be dead. Hard versus soft, especially when I'm the hard, I'll take that any day.

That came out bad at the end.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

I cannot tell you.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

also byers voting me is so unbelievably sketchy like wtf. what is your case even? oh he claimed ak ill but i say he isn't a killer thus he is bad so vote him???? it makes no sense. vote winvirus and aadmit you're wrong and weak and terrible like a tiny baby compared to me

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

My power forces you to target whoever I say immediately. I said target yourself. You're alive. You can't be a killing role. It's that simple.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

YOU CANNOT GUARNATEE IT. I PROMISE YOU. I CANNOT TELL YOU WHY. BUT I PROMISE YOU.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Then I have to go on my own evidence and reasoning.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

So wait, do you think he's a killing role and should die because of it

or not a killing role and should die because he's lying.

Also oh god you sucked me into this, this is so stupid stop fighting and kill winvirus!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

stop fighting and kill winvirus!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

I can't tell you or I will be modkilled.

JUST TRUST ME

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

He is not a killing role, but he's claiming as such to look town-y for hitting the cult member. How is that stupid in any way?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

the reason you cannot overturn my kill power is that the kill did not originate from me. it was mine but it does not come from "poque". it is a power over any of our heads. i directi t from th heavens

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

You are not helping!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

so my power is to tell the other to kill pecota. if you redirect me to me i am still telling the other to perform it. it cannot be stopped.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

This is a game built around not trusting people! What reason do I have to trust you? Killing me don't count, because at the time you didn't know that was a good thing for me!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote opop

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

holy poo poo lynch poque for the after-the-fact justificaiton

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

and even if you kill me .... which you will not, i promise you .... the killing will not stop

kill winvirus the confirmed liar murderer

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

lol good luck. i welcome your attempt.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

But it did kill scum diqnol who I would have known about the lovers situation if we were scum together.

I am not a scum and I am telling you that putting poque on ignore and killing winvirus is the best thing for town to do.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

I am not a scum and I am telling you that putting poque on ignore and killing winvirus is the best thing for town to do.

Poque posted:

asiina is 100%, listen to her. also i'm eating tons of onions and endive and noodles and am sobering up

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

mod edit: asiina is 100% town

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

It is hard to ignore Poque when he flipped scum, came back to the game with no explanation, and is now claiming something wild while still not disclaiming what Byers is saying.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

DuckHuntDog posted:

I mean literally add him to your ignore list.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

DuckHuntDog posted:

Whatever, I am not opposed to this vote regardless.

##vote winvirus

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

DuckHuntDog posted:

im dum since im the only reason poque was scum in the first place and also poque is clearly disclaiming what byers sis saying. im town but clearly not paying attention like a super dumb idiot

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

also yes i'm clearly 3p hunting (winvirus) and i don't care, opop is scum and he's next. i will kill him in my sleep

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

for what its worth i still have no idea why i'm alive. i don't know if it's just a weird Taste thing like mills or if somebody actually used an ability on me

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Oops

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I ammodkilled good bye shart heads

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

I'm making a post because hurt wants me to make a post this is very similar to the movie little women which is actually like the movie spiderman which is actually like the movie the matrix. did you know? directors? actors? action figures? directors? directors? movie, scene, in a scence, theme. life. death. nuclear war. murder. menstruation blood. happy. death. death. WAR. swords are penises. hey ms robinson, what is up, the stephen hawking like insitnece that joaquin phoneix is kurt cobain in the film pirates of the carabiaean TERMINTOR the MATRIX the movie jaws is another star wars film

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

poque say sthis first:
also byers voting me is so unbelievably sketchy like wtf. what is your case even? oh he claimed ak ill but i say he isn't a killer thus he is bad so vote him???? it makes no sense. vote winvirus and aadmit you're wrong and weak and terrible like a tiny baby compared to me

Byers2142 posted:

byers says this:
My power forces you to target whoever I say immediately. I said target yourself. You're alive. You can't be a killing role. It's that simple.

Poque posted:

and THEN poque explains this
so my power is to tell the other to kill pecota. if you redirect me to me i am still telling the other to perform it. it cannot be stopped.

Byers2142 posted:

but then why did poque make that post to begin with. and how does his role make sense anyway. he can tell someone ELSE to kill a dude, evne if that dude doesnt have a kill power? so if byers redirected poques action to himself, poque tells himself to kill a dude, and suddenly grows the ability to night kill?

the only way i can even begin to believe this is because of asiinas backing. as if she's town and shes the one that resurrected poque a as town - sorry if im outing a softclaim, im drunk. but why would resurrected poque get this power still though? fine whatever i guess ill belive it, ignore me.

Magnus Gallant posted:

ffs dude magnus i just assigned you a chapter. back to the drawing boar di guess

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Here's your claim, only made after I revealed exactly how my power works:

You tell someone else to make a kill, and they make it for you. That's not a power, that's a conversation. If it's a power, my redirect should have at a bare minimum made you send a message to yourself, and you didn't say that happened. What you're describing doesn't need a power, it just needs a document. I don't know why Asiina trusts you, but she's wrong to.

This isn't Poque scumclaiming or joking around with a self vote; read his posts. He's caught out, and he cares now. This is a real reaction, and it's of caught scum trying to make a claim that fits the facts. I still think winvirus is scummy, and Opop, but Poque's where our vote should be today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Oh no wait I did this on purpose

• Locked thread