Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Sorry don't have time to quote posts and try to parse what the gently caress peeps are saying

Would have loved to write a chapter but oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

100% asiina did not revive me

also if im making poo poo up then why is pecota dead HMMMMM??????????????????????????????????

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

mr.capps posted:

capps is alive?

Hurt, I need at least five guns, tia.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

hint: he's dead because i killed him

byers trust me

there is 0% chance that you will get me killed today. it's not worth your effort. focus on winvirus and we can deal with me later

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Yes, there's no other explanation in an 18 player game with a poisoner flipped just yesterday to explain an additional death last night. You're right, I must be mistaken.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

you can kill me later, i really don't care. but unfortunately for you, you legitimately cannot get me killed today no matter how hard you try. this isn't me being lovely, this is me being a person who doesn't want you, as a human, to waste your time. this is the poque version of opoptuition. just don't question it because there is nothing you can do, and htere is nothing you HSOULD do.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Byers has received 5 guns, a thru e. 4 of them will cause him to suicide. 1 will jug kill his target. he may choose not to use them

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

you can kill me later, i really don't care. but unfortunately for you, you legitimately cannot get me killed today no matter how hard you try. this isn't me being lovely, this is me being a person who doesn't want you, as a human, to waste your time. this is the poque version of opoptuition. just don't question it because there is nothing you can do, and htere is nothing you HSOULD do.
##crash Poque

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

Sorry don't have time to quote posts and try to parse what the gently caress peeps are saying

Would have loved to write a chapter but oh well.

dead, was vt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

##crash Poque

lollll

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

It always gets my back up when people say there's a 0% chance, because it implies they're working with knowledge that they haven't shared with the town. I'm not backing down.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Waiting for this to resolve. TT, will my suicide guns still kill the target, too?

##crash Poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

##crash Poque

poque posted:

you loving idiot.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tremendous Taste posted:

lollll

i hop eyoure laughing because it's the third day in a row my crash fails. thatd really bring the yuks, imho

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

You are mistaken. And if the crash goes through I guess Poque is dead, but he's right in that pursuing him is not worth your time.

Vote winvirus.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

when i flip town vote loving winvirus, jesus christ

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

you loving idiot.

^lol even if my kill was 100% a mistake it was still a perfect response to that post imo in terms of thread perfection

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

If Poque dies, who do you think I'm firing gun b at, if TT confirms it will kill him no matter what happens to me?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

lol even if my kill was 100% a mistake it was still a perfect response to that post imo in terms of thread perfection

^this is a very very true fact.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

no just u how embarrassing

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, it beat me trying a gun for a response.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

I take it back, this game is just hilarious.

I still don't get what Fast Luck's goal or alignment really is in this game.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

no just u how embarrassing

Booo, I still haven't gotten a prize for writing that chapter, either...

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

I think you'll probably just shoot yourself 4 times out of 5, not actually hit and also shoot you.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Resolving!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

If this crash goes through I will be upset.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hey Kids, don't you hate it when your favorite website crashes almost every day??

Yes tumblr may be down folks, but we here at yahoo have some other things you can do while the blogosphere stops you from forgetting the trauma of everyday existence.

You can- Well you know what? Forget about it I quit.

You dumbass kids are obsessed over your stupid blogging service. What an idiotic way to live. You're pathetic. You're all pathetic.
You disgust me. I'm shutting down some of your blogs for good just to see the looks on your stupid little faces. How does that feel? What's that? This is illegal? Haha why don't you read the terms of services?? We own your stupid blogs. We own every single bit of content you post on that website. How does it feel, idiots??

Poque, Town Disguiser's blog was shut down by the Tumblr crash.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Byers, I, like Meinberg know things but am forbidden to explain them and I'd have rather ignored poque and lynched winvirus who is almost certainly scum but others had different ideas, which were worse than mine but you should believe that me and asiina and are town and want to win. Since poque has just been killed again his flip should show we're on the level.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote winvirus
##vote winvirus
##vote winvirus
##vote winvirus
##vote winvirus

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:ghost: :ghost:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dr. Hurt posted:

i dont regret it, it was too funny not to do.

so what does this tell us about mmm :psyduck:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Fast Luck posted:

He's likely scum imo

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Meinberg was wrong, you know.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Byers has received 5 guns, a thru e. 4 of them will cause him to suicide. 1 will jug kill his target. he may choose not to use them

My hands trailed across the guns. This was reverse Russian Roulette. Four bullets loaded for me, one for my target. Could I do this, could I take the chance on this working? Then my resolve strengthened, and I realized that yes. Yes, I could.

##shoot winvirus with gun B

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Meinberg was wrong about the thing he was allowed to share not the things he wasn't

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers2142 posted:

lmao way to 80% likely die.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Live by the gun, die by the gun. I've asked countless mods for guns, these are the first to deliver. how could I not use them?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Working this out. Bear with us a second.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Puntification posted:

That was the entire point of the tragedy of his Cassandra role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Working this out. Bear with us a second.

:f5:

This day, the thread runs with blood.

• Locked thread