Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Iggy Koopa is way funnier than the GBS retards who have been posting here lately and I believe that we should shame them out instead

This does not apply to all pro sexman since we regularly exchange empty quotes in a program to foster goodwill

I believe in redemption, but not for sid "im out of sa, for real" vicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sid Vicious posted his dick in GBS.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pretty much everyone already knows that by now, most just dont obsess over it the way you do

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Your dick is very small.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
why would anyone post genuine phtos of themself on this website??

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

VideoGames posted:

why would anyone post genuine phtos of themself on this website??

It never works out the way you intend it to; you can post pics of yourself to show that yes you're a girl and people will go hey nice GF bro

Or you can post pictures of your dick and people will call it small or not have any smash brothers demo codes to actually give out

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Or you can post pictures of your dick and people will call it small or not have any smash brothers demo codes to actually give out

you made that thread a success.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've already seen photographs of all of my favourite posters.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have not seen the dicks of them though.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have not seen the dicks of them though.

check your pms ;)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

man_sword.jpg

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Sid Vicious is forbidden from posting about BYOB, his various vanity smilies and gang tags, or any facts or details about his personal life in this forum.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
ianaik, but please don't call him out on poo poo so there isn't a reason for him to do so.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Sid Vicious is forbidden from posting about BYOB, his various vanity smilies and gang tags, or any facts or details about his personal life in this forum.

understood and accepted

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

you tell 'em dawgy

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

this is a forums for games

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Koke posted:

you tell 'em dawgy

Go back to byob, as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Koke posted:

this is a forums for games

I question the honesty of your gamership, frankly. If I had my druthers, you'd be on very thin ice.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I question the honesty of your gamership, frankly. If I had my druthers, you'd be on very thin ice.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I'm pretty hardcore.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
the clubs i go to are of the berlin kind, with only unisex toilets, no mirrors anywhere and photography is forbidden. Condoms and fruitslices are free ar the bar. they let you in if you look interesting, and judging by your post ITT, they wouldnt let you in. you are the most basic fag i have ever seen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

the clubs i go to are of the berlin kind, with only unisex toilets, no mirrors anywhere and photography is forbidden. Condoms and fruitslices are free ar the bar. they let you in if you look interesting, and judging by your post ITT, they wouldnt let you in. you are the most basic fag i have ever seen

lmao

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku

Reason: probated while the 72 year old who got banned for defending a pedo posts again

Cause of death: goes out like a real gamer by goading some redneck cop into unloading both barrels of their shotgun into him while making imp noises

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is that a PB Original?

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is that a PB Original?

THe OP psoted it lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

THe OP psoted it lol

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*Alvash and hallic Baldwin do the Fusion dance, but their dicks go upo each other's asses at the end*

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Poster: Hoodrich
When: October 2014
Reason: Nobody linked him to the post where the goon responded to the picture of fiesta cat with something like "Love this cat. Had two shirts made with his picture on it when the meme was still hot and fresh and they were a big hit at parties"

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*Alvash and hallic Baldwin do the Fusion dance, but their dicks go upo each other's asses at the end*

i really need a diagram illustrating the final dance move

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Poster: Hoodrich
When: October 2014
Reason: Nobody linked him to the post where the goon responded to the picture of fiesta cat with something like "Love this cat. Had two shirts made with his picture on it when the meme was still hot and fresh and they were a big hit at parties"

So awesome.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

So awesome.

please. i need the real post desperately

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td3DvdrlCm0

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
this is the first and only truly good post i have ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

the dude who made this posted about it in the fps thread and it was actually sad

• Locked thread