Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Glee is actually a sci-fi series where the aeroplane is far more advanced and flight upon it cheaper than any we know in our world. This has been my working hypothesis for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS
I need clarification on how old everyone should be. I cannot ever remember anyone being a director of something at a school when s/he was only 19-20 years of age. But then again... I'm putting logic into a show that is cleary not in the "real world."

That said, this is glorious and ridiculous. I LOVE ALL OF THIS. :D

"Blaine and Karofsky are a couple. They are dating. They even have pet names for each other. Yogi Bear and Boo Boo."

This is probably my favorite part. I don't know if it's the pet names or the fact that Blaine cannot find any other gays to date than the guy who basically brought him and his former fiance together.

Thank you, Glee. You've brought me back into the fold.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Maybe they can redo the school shooting episode this season but actually have a school shooting.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
At this point I'm actually trawling gossip sites for BTS drama, because that's the only thing that can explain these storylines besides straight-up gently caress-you malice aforethought. This is either behind-the-scenes trainwreck or Ryan Murphy making GBS threads out the worst storylines he can come up with because the network wouldn't let him film thirteen episodes of him staring hatefully into the camera and flipping us off for 44 minutes.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Reminder that the show actually hired additional writers at one point.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

gently caress it, I haven't watched since mid season 3 but I want back in on this train wreck of a final season. Gonna ride the Karofsky-Blaine hate train into the sunset

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Sep 1, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Hate train? I think they're gonna be great, Kurt sucks, has sucked for awhile, and will continue to suck until the bitter end.

courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS
Like many of you, I'm so tired of Kurt's character feeling like he's victimized and treated unfairly. No pity felt for the character and I am happily awaiting the new development with the Karofsky and Blaine pairing.

I want it to be adorable and amazing... like they're both happy with each other and there's no question that Blaine is with someone who respects and values him.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

This is what America's next drag super star does...

She works for a living.
I'm actually happy about Blaine and Karosky for the exact opposite reason. Blaine is terrible and he treats Kurt awfully.

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer
This feels like it's shaping up to be the whirling, screaming wreck of an ending this show deserves.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

A Long Way Down posted:

This feels like it's shaping up to be the whirling, screaming wreck of an ending this show deserves.

There ain't gonna be no surivors here, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. I'm excited.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Haven't been in this thread in over a year but I accidentally ran across the first episode spoilers and I laughed so hard I almost cried, god bless any of you who are still watching this loving show.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I guess we'll finally find out the truth about Karofsky's delicious pie.

courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS

CuwiKhons posted:

Haven't been in this thread in over a year but I accidentally ran across the first episode spoilers and I laughed so hard I almost cried, god bless any of you who are still watching this loving show.

Come back! It'll be worth it.... bring Rarity with you. It's only 13 more episodes.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

courtney_beth posted:

I need clarification on how old everyone should be. I cannot ever remember anyone being a director of something at a school when s/he was only 19-20 years of age. But then again... I'm putting logic into a show that is cleary not in the "real world."

Rachel has basically lived the life of a romantic comedy-drama all by the age 19 and a half --

* gotten engaged while still in high school
* gotten into her 'dream' college
* high school sweetheart died not too long after graduation
* abandoned dream college to be in dream Broadway musical
* abandoned dream Broadway musical to be a Hollywood starlet
* flamed the gently caress out of Hollywood and has to return to her rural home

Remember that Christmas episode that was all It's a Wonderful Life but with Artie?

Glee is basically now that writ large, but with Finn Hudson. Everyone else's lives have gone to poo poo since his death. I'm half-expecting a spoiler that says Quinn died in a literal trainwreck over the summer at this point (because she was dead in Artie's 'wonderful life' scenario, you see; Quinn dies in every universe).

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

courtney_beth posted:

Come back! It'll be worth it.... bring Rarity with you. It's only 13 more episodes.

I'm still here. I'm claiming the OP if Cuwi doesn't want it.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Rarity posted:

I'm still here. I'm claiming the OP if Cuwi doesn't want it.

Have at it champ.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

If anyone cares (which is doubtful), significant spoilers have leaked for the first four episodes. In traditional Glee fashion, pretty much everything sounds absolutely horrible. The song selection/distribution isn't great, either. Not sure why they think anyone would care about new characters in an already canceled show!

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I checked out the spoilers and it all sounds so terrible although I am admittedly tempted by the Blaine/Karofsky relationship. So I'll probably wind up watching the premiere.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

There is literally a hypnotism plot

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I don't want to look them up, someone summarize the spoilers please?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Just thought this was funny:

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/2860...her-morris.htms

quote:

Other than Lea Michele who is playing Rachel Berry, Heather Morris also confirmed to return as the not-so-bright cheerleader Heather Morris.

:downs:

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Yay!! Brittany is back!!!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Uh, that says nothing about Brittany being back. Heather Morris will be playing Heather Morris.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

...! posted:

Uh, that says nothing about Brittany being back. Heather Morris will be playing Heather Morris.

yes yes yes, fire the editor, whatever. Brittany is back!!!

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

...! posted:

Metaplot where she realizes she's a character on a dying musical dramedy.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Read all the spoilers to date, is it wrong that the only feeling I have is vague sadness that they're finally doing "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks, but having it be a Sue song instead of Quinn or Santana or even Rachel?

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

There is no reason for anyone except Rachel, Santana, Mercedes, Blaine, Kurt, or Sam to sing. They RUINED a "Who Are You Now" last season by making it a loving Sue duet. What the hell?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

the truth posted:

There is no reason for anyone except Rachel, Santana, Mercedes, Blaine, Kurt, or Sam to sing. They RUINED a "Who Are You Now" last season by making it a loving Sue duet. What the hell?

Counterpoint: Superbass

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Glee returns on Jan 9th. Prepare your bomb shelters accordingly.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

My body is ready

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
We need a new thread and OP for the final season of this train wreck.

I wish for a return of the highs of Season 2 and Zyzes.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Zyzes died in a freak peyote-fueled slip and slide accident.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Please let this show end with a "where are they now" flash-forward text-and-pics. Please.

(Because you know it'd be "Died in a literal trainwreck" for Quinn.)

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
A lot of the candid BTS shots we're getting seem to capture angsty scenes (or so I recall from the few I've scrolled past on my dashboard and newsfeed). Looking forward to being an angsty mess alongside them

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

This is what America's next drag super star does...

She works for a living.
The newest WTF spoiler to come out about the new season:

Beiste is going to transition from female to male.

This is a storyline I do not think we need.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Andrew_1985 posted:

We need a new thread and OP for the final season of this train wreck.

The OP is all ready to go.

DapperDinosaur posted:

Oh gently caress that.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

DapperDinosaur posted:

:stonk::fh:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

DapperDinosaur posted:

Goddamn.

gently caress this show so hard.

All the writers need to go get hit by a buss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

DapperDinosaur posted:

Sure, that's absolutely something clever and appropriate to just throw in the last 13-episode season. I completely expect this to be handled well and given the exploration such subject matter deserves.

• Locked thread