Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

I never have and most likely never will play Final Fantasy 7- or in fact, any Final Fantasy game.

I think this is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Oh yeah the only Final Fantasy I played was FF13.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Widestancer posted:

I think this is fine

thank you. i remain staunch in the belief that my sad, weird obsession with EYE: Divine Cybermancy is enough to earn me a gamer card no matter what "Big Gaming" might say

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Schnedwob posted:

I never have and most likely never will play Final Fantasy 7- or in fact, any Final Fantasy game.

Get drunk/stoned/both and play FFX-2 and don't analyze anything about it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
hmm well lets see. for the bbc there was chuckie egg, thats pretty well known i think. there was a space battling game called cylon attack which got really difficult on only like the 4th level. and blagger which I think was a bad port of a game on another machine and was really loving difficult because of over sensitive colliosion detection. and son of blagger which was easier but also bad. and transistors revenge and painter which were like arcade style things. mine monsters which was actually fun, i think it was a rip off of someone else's game though. and grannys garden of course but who cares about that bullshit

for the amiga we mostly just had demo disks because my parents were too cheap to spring for full games! but we had one disk that had a shooter game called blaster on it, and alien bash which was a top down shooter and was fun but hard.

like i said, bad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Hammerite posted:

hmm well lets see. for the bbc there was chuckie egg, thats pretty well known i think. there was a space battling game called cylon attack which got really difficult on only like the 4th level. and blagger which I think was a bad port of a game on another machine and was really loving difficult because of over sensitive colliosion detection. and son of blagger which was easier but also bad. and transistors revenge and painter which were like arcade style things. mine monsters which was actually fun, i think it was a rip off of someone else's game though. and grannys garden of course but who cares about that bullshit

for the amiga we mostly just had demo disks because my parents were too cheap to spring for full games! but we had one disk that had a shooter game called blaster on it, and alien bash which was a top down shooter and was fun but hard.

like i said, bad

definitely read all this

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Granny's Garden looks loving excellent

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

hardcore

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Widestancer posted:

I think this is fine

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Schnedwob posted:

EDIT AUTOEXEC.BAT
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 E620 T6

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

oddium posted:

definitely read all this

sorry to hear that.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Everyone knows that one guy who is a fake rear end gamer who needs to turn in their credentials.

Pour one out for the Gamers who gave up the good life and remember the examples set by those who turned traitor.

Im turning in my gamer card for a Gamer Executive Membership Black Card.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I had someone tell me they were cutting back on games and playing sports/exercising more

I was all lol what lol smdh

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

AE-35 Unit posted:

I had someone tell me they were cutting back on games and playing sports/exercising more

I was all lol what lol smdh

A strong mind requires a strong body. If you are healthier you will have better reaction time, reflexes, and a better thought process.

Honestly I don't know why anybody who doesn't squat at least five hundred poudns plays video games at all.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

someone please take away the gamer cards of Patrick Klepek and everyone that writes for Kotaku, I don't know where they got them from but they clearly did not earn them

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lemming posted:

A strong mind requires a strong body. If you are healthier you will have better reaction time, reflexes, and a better thought process.

Honestly I don't know why anybody who doesn't squat at least five hundred poudns plays video games at all.

p sure everyone that plays videogames squats 500lbs in one way or another

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Anyone who judges racing games on the amount of cars in them should turn in their gamer card when the best car game ever (Distance) only has one car.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nothing I hate worse than a self-loathing gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Widestancer posted:

I think this is fine

I don't. Final Fantasy 7 is a must-play title.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Final Fantasy 7 Dude. 15 Years Old Dude...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hard to imagine 1997 was nearly 30 years ago

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Final Fantasy 7 Dude. 15 Years Old Dude...

Are loving troubles are over dude.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I don't. Final Fantasy 7 is a must-play title.

I like tactics, 5,6 and 9 better, but it's a good game.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

elf help book posted:

its ok to sell a wii if you can prove you have a gamecube and a wii u

It is okay but frowned upon. The Wii is the only video game system that supports two sizes of game discs to ensure compatibility, and allows you to play the first three Smash Bros. games with Gamecube controllers as God intended. Wiis sell for a very low price these days, so one would wonder just how much of a gamer you are if you'd sell a console as deluxe and versatile as a Wii for a pittance.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I got rid of mine years ago after having a gamer rfid chip installed.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
Personally, I only game for fun.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Jesus Christ I thought I was being clever by going to Ask/Tell for material to empty quote here and as I'm reading through a thread I realize I'm seeing the exact same loving posts that are in this OP.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
My gaming card grows every day with every new game I try. Eventually I will have played them all. Then I will truly be a video games

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Widestancer posted:

This guy was the coolest

Look at his dumbass non gamer friends

Look at how much he stands out

im wheels' haircut

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
Guys, I've been lying all this time. I've never actually played a video game in my entire life.

Phew, feels good to get that off my chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Foxhound posted:

im wheels' haircut

I'm I/Q's terrible posture.

• Locked thread