Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

...yeah. uhhh.

now who wants to fllow that mountain of poo poo up. assuming i didnt kill it we gotta keep this thing moving, we're halfway through but everyone is dead. any volutneers? ill accept dead volunteers as well

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:worship:

That was really good.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps needs to write a chapter.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I will indeed write a chapter

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Good because I asked Hurt to assign one to you!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I will not read anything people wrote before me though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Especially don't read mine, capps. I don't want to be arrested for corrupting a minor.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I will write a chapter but it will be about Zelda instead

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Lemon meringue pie's good and apple is top tier but otherwise I agree with poque's pie ratings. Also pear is the loving worst. :ghost:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICtailsSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC

SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICEGGMANSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICS
ONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICrobuttnikSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICS

ONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSO

NICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSON
ICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICamyroseSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONI
CSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICS
ONICSONICSONICbigthecatSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC

SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSON
ICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSO
NICSONICshadowthehedgehogismywaifuSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICS

ONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC

Disturbing graffiti found on local victim's wall.

Area man was found chopped into tiny pieces. His organs were used to make what appears to be the 90's console, the Sega Genesis.
Police right now are trying to find out why someone would slay another human being to appease a video game character.
Local officer Lou Albino says it's pretty "hosed up."

Your Personal Muse, Scars of Love, Town Motivator was brutally murdered in real life. There will be an efuneral for him on Twitch tomorrow at 6pm EST.

It is now Day 6! Your deadline is 10/9 at 9 pm.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (9): Asiina, DuckHuntDog, Hal Incandenza, Jefepato, Little Mac, MildManeredManikin, mr.capps, Propaganda Machine, soscannonballs

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 09th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Chapter Eight:
INT. PEACHES CASTLE, THE WAR ROOM - DAY

Uniform wearing toads are gathered around a mushroom shape table. On their faces are looks of worried. GENERAL TOAD is holding a remote to a projector, as he gives out an intel briefing.

GENERAL TOAD:
Koopa Troopas and Paratroopas have been sighted in the following areas here and here. The Goomba and Shyguy tribes in the west have once again stopped fighting and joined forces. This means only one thing, Bowser is once again on the move. We can not be unsure about this, if we doubt this intelligence for even a second and do not gather our forces, King Koopa will overrun us.

TOADSWORTH (OFF SCREEN):
Even so General, we might be overrun anyway.

From the shadows enters TOADSWORTH, steward of Princess Peach and friend of Mario.

TOADSWORTH:
With a heavy heart, I must tell you gentlemen that Mario has rejected the to take lead of the Mushroom Kingdom Defense Forces. I fear, some darkness has befallen our hero, and his heart may be too heavy to fight.

GENERAL TOAD:
Mario is our best man! He has hold off Bowser's army many times, how can we hope to survive?

ADMRIAL TOAD:
Luigi?

GENERAL TOAD:
Don't even joke! We all know that man is just a second banana. We need a capable leader, someone with courage and... and grit!

CAPTAIN TOAD (OFF SCREEN):
Well I know just the man.

From the shadows enters Captain Toad, leader of the Toad Brigade. He smokes a cigar.

CAPTAIN TOAD:
And that man, is me.

FADE TO BLACK:
INT. MARIO'S HOUSE

MARIO enters his home, heavy with burden. As he puts away his things he pauses, and hears some suspicious sounds from his bedroom, which then he enters. On his own bed, his brother is making love to PRINCESS PEACH.

PRINCESS PEACH:
Yes my darling, show me your "second banana".

Mario sneaks back out of his room, and lays down on the couch with a look of pain. Slowly, his eyes drip shut.

FADE TO
INT. BLACK LODGE

Red curtains hang from the walls. A zig zag stripe pattern, alternating colors between black and white, colors the floors. On the same chair he felled asleep in, is an awake Mario, aged by several years. On a couch next to him sits Princess Peach, and in front of him a LITTLE PERSON in a red suit. He speaks backwards, we see subtitles of what he is saying.

LITTLE PERSON:
Hello Mario. That gum you like is going to come back in style.

Mario rapidly blinks.

LITTLE PERSON:
Doesn't she look just like Princess Peach?

Princess Peach stands up, and moves towards Mario. She bends down and whispers something in his ear, and moves back to the couch. The music that plays when you grab a star in a Mario game and become invincible begins to play, and the little person begins dancing to that.

LITTLE PERSON:
Don't believe your eyes Mario. A turtle can change its own shell! Ho ho ho! Bowser is rolling in his grave. His latest prank got me in stitches.

The little person continues to dance as the scene fades to black.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
To be continued 25 years later?

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Whoever tried to kill me last night can suck it.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

By two night actions I mean literally who wants to perform their night action twice.

I got a PM that I could perform my night action twice, so I guess he picked me.

I don't know if it actually gave me more shots on my power, but I submitted Little Mac and MMM for good measure. No confirmation PMs about it being successful, however.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

well I'm still here so you didn't kill me

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Little Mac didn't die neither it looks like.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I suppose dhd wasn't trying to kill us then.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Just a thought, but both Byers and Poque resurrected with a different alignment than they died with. If its a pattern then Hal is probably not town anymore.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I got confirmation I didn't have any actions to use, so doubling them didn't do anything for me.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

DuckHuntDog posted:

I got confirmation I didn't have any actions to use, so doubling them didn't do anything for me.

uhg.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

soscannonballs posted:

Just a thought, but both Byers and Poque resurrected with a different alignment than they died with. If its a pattern then Hal is probably not town anymore.

Byers it was apparently an aspect of his role and Poque was apparently someone else's doing, but who knows with Hal.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I honestly think Hal was just brought back on a moderator whim because it would be fun and because 6 towns had recently died for not typing in quotes.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

I honestly think Hal was just brought back on a moderator whim because it would be fun and because 6 towns had recently died for not typing in quotes.

Pretty much this, yeah. It was pretty funny.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Also I am guessing it was the scum team that attempted to kill me, since the flavor for YPM's death looks like something a 3P would do.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hmm i wonder
##ascend to modhood once again

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##pray for capps to become a mod

If we all believe, it just might work...

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

hmm i wonder
##ascend to modhood once again

Capps has now become The F-List. There is no changes to his role, but he is basically now the Satan to everyone with good taste.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Try again later

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh no, mod conflict!

The system is breaking down!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

YAWN!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
drat it hurt now you made me google the f list and now its in my google searches forever

forever

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

drat it hurt now you made me google the f list and now its in my google searches forever

forever

Maybe you should actually enter the site to make sure you really understand your new role.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the first person to guess my favorite video game gets a boon. three tries each via post in thread

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
1) Bad rats
2) Bad rats
3) Bad rats

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
wait that's not my real guess