Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Cool - I'm flipping between tabs and watching the premiere of the new season of the genius (just pre-deathmatch right now) and I'm really excited for this season. The returning player being a chump instead of two of the top three from the last season/black garnet vs. the dumb idol make me really happy mechanics-wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

DuckHuntDog posted:

Pretty much this, yeah. It was pretty funny.

Just to be clear: you really didn't know that would work?

I'm not complaining here, but since you posted as a day action I'm surprised.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Jefepato posted:

Just to be clear: you really didn't know that would work?

I'm not complaining here, but since you posted as a day action I'm surprised.

It would have been weird to have a day action work in the night anyways, but yeah I was just being silly.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

<Horse-shima>: I've been here from the very beginning! You can't ban me! gently caress!
Horse-shima was banned.

MMM, Fallout Equestria, CAIN, was lynched D6

Submit actions to me.

Yo it's Night 6 get those actions in to either Taste or myself. We only have a few actions more before we start day 7

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Second killing shocks community!

Derrick "Little" Mackinsky was found dead in his home today around 4:30. His body was discovered by a dominoes pizza delivery boy. All but his pointer and middle finger from his right hand were cut off. Police found the "Sonic" killer's trademark sprawled on the wall behind the body in blood. This time the wall read,

SONICTHEhedGehog
YOU Cn'tC ATchWh atYO oucan'tSeE
SONiCthEhEdgEHoG
He"S GON NA MAKEMO BIUS F ree

HESA TEEnage FUG itiVE oNTHE ruN
EAtINg Chil IDOG SBYTH EtON
NOM Atter HoW FRANT ictheCHAS eBEcomES
THERE' salway stimetoHAV EsomeFUN

THE BADNIKS ARE gngdown
He'SFA stErtH aNtHES pEeD OF SouND

Police are still looking for leads on this killer. If you know anyone who is totally obsessed with Sonic please call the local police at the Sega Hotline for clues. The police have stated that the victim's computer had also been completely wiped by the weirdest computer virus they had ever seen.

Little Mac, Pokegirls community, SCUM Reality Breaker was brutally murdered

WrathOfMod: Okay guys we've been through a lot recently
WrathOfMod: But because of these weird "Sonic" killings going on recently
WrathOfMod: We're gonna have to clear house a little bit.
ShadowtehHdghog: What?? You can't do that to us!!
RowRooowwwHousecat: Hey man ShadowtehHdghog is probably the killer!
WrathOfMod: See this is the point. After FanTropes got shut down because of. . . complaints
WrathOfMod: That totally just weren't from me, but I'm glad that cesspool got shut down
WrathOfMod: We just can't take that responsibility
TheMayorNewLeaf: I guess that makes sens
ShadowtehHdghog: OH YEAH RIGHT! COme on guys
WrathOfMod: And guess who the first one banned will be

SHADOWTEHHDGHOG WAS BANNED

Duck Hunt Dog, Naruto mycareer, Town Psychic was banned.

It is now Day 7! Deadline for Day 7 has been set for 10/10 at 8:00 PM EST.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (6): Asiina, Hal Incandenza, Jefepato, mr.capps, Propaganda Machine, soscannonballs

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 10th, 2014 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Thank you, 3P Serial Killer.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I killed Little Mac. I absorbed the attempted murder on me the previous night which gave me a 1-shot kill.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Although the flavor doesn't match my flavor at all, so its possible the SK also targeted him?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Flavor makes clear he was killed by the Sonic serial killer who already had a previous kill.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Yeah I guess that flavor would override the flavor I got which was just deleting his account.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay so the scum is either Jefepato or capps.

Could still maybe be prop, but I'm not really feeling it at the moment.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps hasn't really been giving it his all like he does when he's town.

And he likes goofy things like this.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:ghost: oh my god how did you guys not immediately guess that tt's favourite game is kingdom hearts :ghost:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

what's that supposed to mean!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

what's that supposed to mean!

you're in the age demo + personality type

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

you're in the age demo + personality type

I feel like we keep peeling back layers until we get to the insult in here

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

:ghost: basically you're a child :ghost:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

kh bad

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright, I think it's capps. Let's talk about this game that I am about to win for you.

##vote capps

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

I meant it neutrally.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

I meant it neutrally.

hm alright

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
Let's go down the list.

Jefepato: Role PM says I'm town.
Hal: Flipped town already, he's probably cleared. DHD seemed as surprised as the rest of us, so I don't think Hal got role-swapped.
capps: I'm not super familiar with him but from what I've seen he's normally more active, so basically I agree with Asiina.
PMach: Also pretty low content, not that I'm in any position to talk. If not capps, probably him/her.
soscannonballs: I don't think scum would have made the claims sos made.
Asiina: I will feel like a huge idiot if you fooled me again, but your posting doesn't seem like your scumposting did last game. You were really opportunistic before and don't seem that way now.

So, capps or PMach are scum.

##vote capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am a time travel doctor, I have 3 one shot doctors. I can use them to protect people on any night future night besides the one I pick. I used one night zero. I also had the ability to bring one person back to life. I brought poque back to life.

My flavor is based around fan fictions that involve real people time traveling. I think my PM mentioned One Direction visiting Auschwitz as one such fan fiction.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Why bring Poque back?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
because it was loving hilarious duh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
why is the sky loving blue?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps I believe that you brought poque back and I love you for it.

But the doctor thing feels like a fake claim.

I am unconvinced.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I used the doctors on myself of course because I could only bring someone back to life after night 3 so I had to make sure I would survive until then. On the night I brought poque back someone used the "two night actions" thing on me so I was able to bring poque back and use my last doctor. I used my last doctor to protect poque the following night.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

I used the doctors on myself of course because I could only bring someone back to life after night 3 so I had to make sure I would survive until then. On the night I brought poque back someone used the "two night actions" thing on me so I was able to bring poque back and use my last doctor. I used my last doctor to protect poque the following night.

But it was a use your actions twice, not two night actions.

And if so why wouldn't you choose to bring two people back?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
because everything was a one shot, 3 one shot docs and 1 one shot bring a guy back to life

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if i was scum i would be bullshitting a cooler role than this tbh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it would involve death notes and me having the ability to control the faiths of other players

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
poque flipped scum. why the crap would you bring him back and then protect him if he was scum? you're a careful player and it seems strange that you'd claim reviving him and also assuming that he'd come back town. this seems like rearview-mirror oh-well-he-was-town-when-he-flipped-the-second-time-so-bringing-him-back-looks-good-now.

...right.

##vote capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Propaganda Machine posted:

poque flipped scum. why the crap would you bring him back and then protect him if he was scum? you're a careful player and it seems strange that you'd claim reviving him and also assuming that he'd come back town. this seems like rearview-mirror oh-well-he-was-town-when-he-flipped-the-second-time-so-bringing-him-back-looks-good-now.

...right.

##vote capps

just read this post:
"careful player"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
that post is possibly the biggest misread of me as a player ever lol

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
hmm. i did not phrase my intention properly.

as town you seem to have a strong gut read. i guess i don't know how you scum.

if you're not careful scum then i guess bringing back flipped scum would seem about right.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Propaganda Machine posted:

...right.

##vote capps

anyway lets just take a closer look at this and get this game over and done with

a town player just simply wouldn't think like this: "and it seems strange that you'd claim reviving him and also assuming that he'd come back town."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the thought process there isn't about the role, its about the actions. in the posts before that no one had recently mentioned how poque changed alignment and role, prop brought that up on her own accord. she brought up what she already knew about the role.

"and it seems strange that you'd claim reviving him and also assuming that he'd come back town"

the thought process here isn't attacking the role claim I made, its attacking the actions prop knew I made. instead of "strange role you claim" its "strange you claim reviving him" and "strange you assumed he would come back town"

prop is making an attack on what she knows as scum. its simple as that.

• Locked thread