Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

This'll either reveal the scum team or end the game. Either way, I'm good.

##vote YPM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

That's :redhammer:, Opop. You dead?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

##unvote

Opop has been posting elsewhere, and I can't imagine he'd abandon the game. So, YPM must be Loved and require an extra vote to lynch. That's too powerful to give to scum, so he must be Town.

(Alternately, if Opop has been slacking he'll come back and the hammer will count.)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm really confused about what happened. Opop can you confirm what's up?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

##unvote

Opop has been posting elsewhere, and I can't imagine he'd abandon the game. So, YPM must be Loved and require an extra vote to lynch. That's too powerful to give to scum, so he must be Town.

(Alternately, if Opop has been slacking he'll come back and the hammer will count.)

What sort of logic is that??? I have certainly been loved as scum before.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

What sort of logic is that??? I have certainly been loved as scum before.

If he's Loved as scum then at this point we're basically done anyway.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I honestly am at a loss. I have no idea.

Turbo someone at deadline and hope they are another scum? If it really is hammer it won't matter and if YPM is loved then we may have a shot tomorrow?

That is my only suggestion and I recognize it is a terrible one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

##vote AC

would also vote manikin i think

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Man, I think Opop would at least have said something, but maybe not.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'd vote MMM first.

##vote MMM

This is so stupid.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It is pretty weird.

I actually think it's hal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MildManeredManikin posted:

It is pretty weird.

I actually think it's hal.

Nah, if it was me I wouldn't have gotten off busb when he was such an easy target.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So I guess we're not doing this? Alright.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We could try to out 6 votes on ypm?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think there's no way we'll get it, but I'll move my vote back.

##vote ypm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am here to support a last minute dash to a random target if enough people arrive!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote YPM

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hi opop what happened?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry!

YPM, Mr Small, Scum Aligned Ninja, was killed D4

It is now N4

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Sorry!

YPM, Mr Small, Scum Aligned Ninja, was killed D4

It is now N4

Man I'm awesome.

Time to lynch AC.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

Man I'm awesome.

Time to lynch AC.

Nah. I've been nothing but honest.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

apostateCourier posted:

Nah. I've been nothing but honest.

Maybe. I'll re-read you, but don't hold your breath. That's not good for you.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

Maybe. I'll re-read you, but don't hold your breath. That's not good for you.

Hey, that's cool. I mean, if I guess who does the nightkill one night, I'll be happy, and maybe cleared? 'Cause they'll die. And no one else will unless there's a vig/SK.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I guess Opop was right to give me Mr. Wrong.

apostateCourier posted:

Hey, that's cool. I mean, if I guess who does the nightkill one night, I'll be happy, and maybe cleared? 'Cause they'll die. And no one else will unless there's a vig/SK.

That's really interesting because I have a similar kind of power. I think a massclaim might be in order tomorrow.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

I guess Opop was right to give me Mr. Wrong.

That's really interesting because I have a similar kind of power. I think a massclaim might be in order tomorrow.

You keep insisting on a mass claim. I wonder why. Scum are usually given fake claims to make this useless, so a mass claim only helps the scum pick targets.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I honestly don't think I'll survive the night. I wish I had better ideas of who is scum. I only have a town investigation on Jedit. I believe in aC. I think if Somber is scum then he's played a good game.

I guess I'll give it some thought about who to investigate but I doubt it'll matter.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm having bad feelings about Hal, but I can't place why.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jedit posted:

You keep insisting on a mass claim. I wonder why. Scum are usually given fake claims to make this useless, so a mass claim only helps the scum pick targets.

The risk/reward ratio should be skewed in our favor now, we really don't have much to lose with a dead doctor and a claimed cop. I think a mass claim is far more likely to hurt scum, it should at least point in the right direction.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina, Little Miss Giggles, Town Aligned Cop, was killed N4

It is now D5

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): apostateCourier, Hal Incandenza, Jedit, Magnus Gallant, MildManeredManikin, Somberbrero

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 14th, 2014 at 9 p.m. MDT -- that's in about 4 days, 23 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry about the deadline. I'm driving all day Saturday and then it's real thanksgiving.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hal and I are masons and I am positive he's scum, I'm leaving work now and will be home in an hour or less to chat about it.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Hal and I are masons and I am positive he's scum, I'm leaving work now and will be home in an hour or less to chat about it.

Well, if he's scum there's at least two left. He didn't do the kill.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Go on, please elaborate!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: good luck friends! :ghost:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Go on, please elaborate!

I mean, like seriously, I wanted to lynch YPM over busb and tried to get that done when poo poo really went down. I haven't been like all up on my game this game, but I'm not doing anything scummy either.

You would be much better over looking at Magnus. He's a mean scumbro who would gladly push a floundering teammate off a cliff and he's also the sort of cocky bastard who would immediately declare himself the towniest person in town after doing it. ##vote Magnus

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

apostateCourier posted:

Feel really good about aC after this post.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sorry about the delay I got distracted by FF mafia ending.

The main reason I feel like Hal is scum that looking at our chats it doesn't seem like he is trying to figure out my alignment. I got one half hearted "are you the bad guy" yesterday but aside from that we haven't really actually talked about things. I always tried to initiate conversation and ask questions and his responses have been generally short, cagey and not elaborate beyond the barest things.

My approach to the masonry is that it'd be a useful tool to bounce ideas off of and it also lets you get more information to figure out if somebody is scum. It seemed like Hal was approaching from a different perspective.

I think that between the chats we had and his defence of me in the thread, he was attempting to buddy up to me and use me as a second dude if that makes sense.

He bussed YPM but I'll cover that later.

His push on magnus just now is also hilarious.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

apostateCourier posted:

Then the kill was MMM, Somber or Magnus - assuming you can confirm you're Tracker. Even if Hal is scum, we shouldn't lynch anyone not on that list today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jedit are you leaving yourself out of that for any reason other than it being your post?

• Locked thread