Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Yuriy posted:

I have no idea who anyone on the RFA card is but it exists and is on TV

Abel Cullum had some pretty cool scrambly fights in DREAM about 5 years ago. No idea about anyone else on the card.

Bluedeanie posted:

I thought Emmanuel Newton was supposed to beat that one guy who did the cool kicks and submissions, but now it seems like he is going to fight a guy with a broken neck and Tito Ortiz-level head proportions

What's a Linton Vassell :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
bellator prelims be live at

http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:live:spike.com:8d9592e4-273d-4e14-8c9f-2b9ad00fc380

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Remember when the UFC was promoting McDaniel as one of the favourites in that tournament?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

Remember when the UFC was promoting McDaniel as one of the favourites in that tournament?

:stare:

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
That was some blue belt poo poo

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
What did I miss?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

PaganGoatPants posted:

What did I miss?

Bubba losing in hilarious fashion again

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Gay for pay up next

Goddamn some Bellator cards are total freak shows, and not in the Fedor vs Acromelagic Korean Giant kind of way.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lol gently caress mayhem miller

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Another UFC legend Crosses The Line!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

LobsterMobster posted:

:allears:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

"He blew Dakota Cochrane..."

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

LobsterMobster posted:

It looks like he was caught in the guillotine but managed to get into half guard, but he then decided to reverse direction and jump back into the guard?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

EvanSchenck posted:

It looks like he was caught in the guillotine but managed to get into half guard, but he then decided to reverse direction and jump back into the guard?

He was on the wrong side of half guard and trying to get to the right side, and got caught in guard on the way.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

fatherdog posted:

He was on the wrong side of half guard and trying to get to the right side, and got caught in guard on the way.

ah ok thanks for explaining

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Oh poo poo did that guy just get tkod after falling down from a missed spinning back kick? I was muted - this is funny poo poo.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

That was a weird fight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I sort of want to see Nah-Shon wrestle the hell out of MVP

mewse
May 2, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Spike TV presents: Surprisingly pronounced highlights despite what looks to be a pretty overcast day outside

It really sucks how young men are being forced into being self conscious about their bodies because of professional lighting

e: whoa i missed a page sorry

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

EvanSchenck posted:

ah ok thanks for explaining

To elaborate on this a little, since it comes up a lot - If you're being guillotined, being in half guard with your head on the same side of their body as your free leg doesn't really help you at all against a guillotine. Being in half guard with your head on the opposite side of their body as your free leg makes it next to impossible for them to finish the guillotine, unless they're doing McKenzietine variations that are usually fairly difficult to set up.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Man can Smith and Wheelock suck Page's dick any harder tonight.

He doesn't look good in this fight. This is a bad fight.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Michael Page is cool I guess. It'll be funny to see him get knocked out one day though.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Like did anyone tell him Anderson didn't have his hands down at literally at all times

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Also sometimes Anderson threw punches and kicks. Even if it was clowning poo poo like jabs to Maia's legs.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

He'll lose an ugly fight to someone who throws good leg kicks.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

The UK Anderson Silva seems to have entered his Demian Maia era, but without doing anything of any real accomplishment to get there.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Page is cool and looks like he has a lot of fun fights in him. Burrell is literally the worst.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

He didn't do anything, but neither did you.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
No, no I would rather not see 3 more rounds of that.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Highlight of the fight was that guy in the stands yelling noooooooooooo

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Next week's big main event: Paul Bradley vs. Josh Neer.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

What a weird and bumbling scramble.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

"Gentlemen, this is where your hard work pays off."

*guy immediately gets his leg chopped out from under him*

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

When Warren loses it'll be funny. And if Dantas loses it'll be funny.

Should be a good fight then.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

That's a lovely shade of pink Joe Warren has turned.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

I don't know what's worse, the fact that joe let him get mount or the fact that he got out quite easily.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I'm a big fan of Banjo Kazooie Mount

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Uhh isn't limp legging the defense to an ankle pick and not sitting on a dude's head?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Joe Warren is a confusing fighter to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
dudu dick