Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Horizontal magazine should be empty - 3/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

MeccaPrime posted:

Horizontal magazine should be empty - 3/10

Untrue, a misfire requires at least some ammo to be in that poison clip.

cue gun nerd bugging me about the word clip in 3, 2, 1...

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Dewgy posted:

Untrue, a misfire requires at least some ammo to be in that poison clip.

A misfire is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for gun owners to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the target than on the shooter.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

birdlaw posted:

A misfire is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for gun owners to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the target than on the shooter.

Just move past and reload.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

The loss is so palpable, it makes me want to dance cry party...

Please stop.

It's too much.

Tony Bologna has a new favorite as of 02:24 on Oct 13, 2014

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
The Official Ninja Webpage

Real Ultimate Power
Hi, this site is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS. This site is awesome. My name is Robert and I can't stop thinking about ninjas. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:
  1. Ninjas are mammals.
  2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
  3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Weapons and gear:

Ninja Sword                          Ninja Stars

Ninja Outfit

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?
A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?
A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?
A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

This is a picture of my best friend Mark showing off.
He's a lot older than me and almost done with puberty,
which is bragable.

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgwlj4wWFc

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Anyone else read that book he wrote? It's surprisingly good and one of the funniest things I've ever read.

(did that guy invent the whole pirate vs ninja thing)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dr_Amazing posted:

Anyone else read that book he wrote? It's surprisingly good and one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Hell yeah, it's on my shelf right now. I bought it with some skeptical friends, and I randomly opened it up to a page with illustrations of this ninja doing kicks and flips with a giant two-foot boner, and we all didn't stop laughing until dinner.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Dr_Amazing posted:

(did that guy invent the whole pirate vs ninja thing)

Didn't read. lol.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Pimp my abortion just got a new meaning.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Missing Name posted:

Pimp my abortion just got a new meaning.

I didn't know it had a meaning to begin with.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kaizoku posted:

This caused a full crash of the springboard, running current beta on a 6+, but doesn't seem to be occurring on subsequent attempts. This is the source post, here's a screenshot.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

same

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

the_loss_world.jpg

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Wow. New Sim City is loving pretty.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

Wow. New Sim City is loving pretty.

Yeah but by all accounts I've read, that is literally the only thing it does right. SimCity 2000 is still the only Sim in my heart

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

Mogomra, take note. Penguingo knows how you be a FUNNY repetitive piece of poo poo.

Pyro Fox
Aug 22, 2013

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

jmistajay posted:

Mogomra, take note. Penguingo knows how you be a FUNNY repetitive piece of poo poo.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Are there forms of dyslexia that this would actually mess with?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

First meme to make me laugh in a long while. Lol wtf is that kid doin he's so fuckin smug!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Thump! posted:

First meme to make me laugh in a long while. Lol wtf is that kid doin he's so fuckin smug!

You wish you could have lived inside your mom's clothes when you were a kid.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I've had this goddamned song stuck in my head for two days now. This is true suffering.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Vanderdeath posted:

I've had this goddamned song stuck in my head for two days now. This is true suffering.

Are you kidding? That song is amazing. If that was what Top 40 sounded like, I'd be listening to it.

• Locked thread