Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

NASCAR Nonstop during a caution. Yep totally nonstop NASCAR. Also pretty jolting when you're in an out of sleeping (got only an hour of sleep last night) and opened my eyes seeing the 83 in the air sideways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Well gently caress =\

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

lol jimmie is gonna end up wrecked if he keeps blocking like this

DANICA PATRICK OWN ZONE

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Danica please win

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

But yeah talladega pro tier racetrack

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Cubey posted:

lol jimmie is gonna end up wrecked if he keeps blocking like this

DANICA PATRICK OWN ZONE

If I needed a win Id block like that too.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

anotherblownsave posted:

If I needed a win Id block like that too.

I wouldn't unless it was the last lap, it's too early to be doing that kind of thing right now. I'm saying this as the resident Jimmie fan, mind you.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If after the laps he's led today and the seeming dominance of the car, Danica The gently caress Patrick is the driver that beats Jimmie to knock him out of the Chase, then that will be the thing which is a thing I don't know how to react to.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

BOY THAT KYLE LARSON IS JUST A HELL OF A WHEELMAN I TELL YA HWAT

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
HOW ME AM ACCELERATE

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nine lap* showdown to decide it all.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

larson owns, even made this ending interesting, what a guy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bye Danica.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I can't breathe

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

are you loving kidding me nascar

i hope you burn in poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jimmie's hosed better throw a yellow

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
gently caress you NASCAR

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS

Cubey posted:

are you loving kidding me nascar

i hope you burn in poo poo

Seriously what the poo poo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That better have been a worthwhile caution, because if that was a phantom yellow, NASCAR is mentally handicapped for blue balling that finish.

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

Debris on entrance to pit road are you loving kidding me

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

HEY EVERYONE LOVES THEM GREEN-WHITE-CHECKERS FINISHES, BETTER GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT - Brian 'The DWI guy' France

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

There's about to be a massive wreck

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Cubey posted:

HEY EVERYONE LOVES THEM GREEN-WHITE-CHECKERS FINISHES, BETTER GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT - Brian 'The DWI guy' France

David Hoots is a moron.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

anotherblownsave posted:

There's about to be a massive wreck

Yep

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
GWC at a plate track is easily half as dramatic as letting them race for the last 20 laps.

I don't understand NASCAR and this country is retarded.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha literally everyone with the "gently caress Jimmie"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good night, sweetheart, well, it's time to go. Buh buh ba buh ba.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Nascar shooting their golden goose.

Awesome.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Here's your mandatory GWC crash, all according to plan! But whoops it took out the fan favorite :shepface:

e: oh hey Greg Biffle was being a dumbass WHAT A SHOCKER

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Junior :smith: kids eating free :smith:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Reminder

NASCAR could have potentially had a battle between Jr. and Gordon if not for this stupid playoff.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Of course it's biffle

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That clunking on the onboard was the sound of NASCAR's ratings rattling away like metal down a garbage disposal.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Alright so would you all rather see Biffle finish second again or tank Junyer Nation?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Heathen posted:

Alright so would you all rather see Biffle finish second again or tank Junyer Nation?

personally i'd rather nascar not manufacture gwc finishes every week above anything else

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

So, we get set for what could be the final round, and as w---what...what the...THAT'S FUEL MILEAGE'S MUSIC! OH MY GOD! WHO LET HIM IN THE RACETRACK? :vince:

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

If Junyer comes back for the Green-White-Checkered wielding a steel chair I might actually root for the guy.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

FuzzySkinner posted:

Reminder

NASCAR could have potentially had a battle between Jr. and Gordon if not for this stupid playoff.

Well Earnhardt hasn't done well as of late and I think Logano has taken 2nd in the old standings, but Gordon is running away with it.

Also Gordon is in the catbirds seat with gas.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Now we'll get a second GWC when someone runs out on the restart, isn't this swell :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup series is a very bad racing series imo.

• Locked thread