Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force

lamb posted:

In preparation for Halloween, I've updated the list to remove anyone who hasn't posted in a while, and added and changed addresses for anyone who's made requests. If you've fallen off the list and want back on, just let me know. If I overlooked adding you/editing your address, please let me know too.

http://sideolamb.squarespace.com/goonstuff/. The password is goonlove.

Is it just me/my tablet or is the list down? never mind it's working for me now :)

lady flash fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
I got a letter from lamb. Thank you laaaaaaamb! The card is sooo cute and your handwriting is the tits. What were the little cards for? Am I meant to fill them out and return them on my reply?

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

dino. posted:

I got a letter from lamb. Thank you laaaaaaamb! The card is sooo cute and your handwriting is the tits. What were the little cards for? Am I meant to fill them out and return them on my reply?

Yes!

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

OK! Will do with the next letter. I couldn't find stationary at home, because tiny room, and no space, so everything is lost. However! Will have something nicer next time. :3

Attached is the card Lamb sent. LOOK AT HOW FANCY. I love it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Embitica: Thank you for the card! I love the picture of the little calf. :3 So cute! I can't read part of your address. It says:

HOUSE NUMBER, STREET NAME, and what looks like "kel"

I want to send you a thing, but IDK what it says.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I have just purchased a bunch of Halloween cards! Get ready goons :ghost:

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I just sent off a bunch of Halloween mail. I didn't have supplies for everyone but I think I sent to over half the list. I almost waited to send until the Batman stamps were released next week. They look awesome.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

I plan to send out Halloween cards Sunday; I am looking forward to hearing from you all!

embitca
May 4, 2009

dino. posted:

Embitica: Thank you for the card! I love the picture of the little calf. :3 So cute! I can't read part of your address. It says:

HOUSE NUMBER, STREET NAME, and what looks like "kel"

I want to send you a thing, but IDK what it says.

Hey Dino,
Glad you liked the card!

Sorry about my terrible handwriting!. My address is:
5 Bangor Rd
West Roxbury Ma 02132

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Thank you so much for the letter, lamb. I love your penmanship. :allears:

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Almost done!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Lady Flash, I got your Halloween card! Thanks for the stickers and goodies! :3:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Lady Flash and Dino, I got your Halloweenie Mail!

Lamb--- the post office damaged the letter I sent out to you and thus returned it to me citing the address was illegible, although having it torn apart MAY have something to do with it, IMHO... Will send out again! :-(

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has sent me anything recently. I'll be sending out Halloween cards soon...am working on them now. I'm going to try to get to everyone on the list this time.:classiclol::spooky:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Thanks everyone that's sent something! I've got some great stuff now. I'll be sending out stuff soon just as soon as work dies down a little :smithicide:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey so I know this is horrible timing, but I moved a short time ago (and was really busy so I just didn't think of this thread). I am planning to get a few cards in as well, after exams next week.

New adress:

Vlad S.-D.
Cederstraat 3
2565JM, Den Haag
Netherlands

If you've already sent something to my previous address, don't worry about it; it'll get sent over here for free.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Lady Flash, I got your card and goodies today. Thank you!

I picked up some cool Halloweenie goodness and will be sending them out over the next week or two... :drac:

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Opera Bitch your card came in the post today, and now there are little pumpkins all over the place. :P Thank you! It is soooo cute.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I am getting stamps today so I will make sure to send some post cards off!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I have been out of town (and actually, I'm only back in town for like 18 hours), but I came back to goonmail from Dino, DLAO, Lady Flash, and PitGoddess!

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
Hey! If anyone has sent me a letter in the last few months and hasn't heard from me, it is because I moved to a house with a schizophrenic landlord and he was taking all my mail and was weirded out by the odd messages with weird names on them and I didn't know about it. Things got strange and I moved out but the post office doesn't forward stuff not under my real name. I updated my address on the list and am living in a new place that is great with a fellow Goonette, so I apologize and want to thank everyone who sent stuff even though it is gone now. Super bummed those got taken, this always was one of the highlights of my holidays before. If you mailed me a letter, send me your name and I will still send you something anyway!

Cone of Tragedy c/o Laura
505 N. Kenwood St. Apt 1
Glendale, CA 91206

Cone of Tragedy fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 11, 2014

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Thank you to people who have sent me cards and Halloween stuff. It's all great. :) I'll be working on getting some Halloween cards out this weekend. :ghost:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Thanks, lady flash for the excellent Halloween mail!! :D Coming home to Goonmail is always the best.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I'm writing out cards and I realized that I had told you the wrong zip code. I'm 46322. I'm sorry, I was still learning it :doh:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Cone of Tragedy posted:

Hey! If anyone has sent me a letter in the last few months and hasn't heard from me, it is because I moved to a house with a schizophrenic landlord and he was taking all my mail and was weirded out by the odd messages with weird names on them and I didn't know about it. Things got strange and I moved out but the post office doesn't forward stuff not under my real name. I updated my address on the list and am living in a new place that is great with a fellow Goonette, so I apologize and want to thank everyone who sent stuff even though it is gone now. Super bummed those got taken, this always was one of the highlights of my holidays before. If you mailed me a letter, send me your name and I will still send you something anyway!

This is terrible and a crime, he ought to be flogged or at least treated for his illness.
So when would you say this started?

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Stuffins and Team Lunch, thank you for the Halloween cards!

And Stuffins, thank you for the wonderful surprise birthday package! I'm such a list maker so the notepad is really appreciated.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you stuffins, I am a terrible goon but I will try to send out mail one day :ohdear:

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
THANK YOU Stuffins (x2), Lady Flash, Julet Esqu, Team Lunch, Khamal, and Keetron for the wonderful Goon Mail! I have a stack of Goon Mail on the way to the post office. :)
Receiving the post cards, cards, and all the fun stuff really made my day. I appreciate it so much! Sorry it took so long to get my rear end moving!
I'm planning on a mass-mailing for next month now :)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I got Goonmail from Stuffins, Julet Esqu, Team Lunch, and Lamb! Replies are being written and sent out tomorrow! =D

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you guys for the cards! :neckbeard:
I dropped a fat stack of cards in the mail Saturday and I need to get some stamps to send out the rest.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Team Lunch, thank you for the card and the great stamps :)

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

I, too, got awesome mail from Team Lunch and Stuffins! Thanks, guys! :D

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Did anyone get my confetti filled Halloween cards yet? :ohdear:

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

mysa09 posted:

I got one yesterday, along with cards from team lunch, stuffins and Julet Esqu.

Thanks all!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

mysa09 posted:

Yours just came in today! Thank you!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

mysa09 posted:

Got it today! My kitten enjoyed playing with the confetti.

Team Lunch, I got your card too. Thank you!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I've received goonmail from four people recently! Yay! It has been a busy time at school. We are doing all kinds of plans for this year, having to change our curriculum on an almost daily basis. These cards were a welcome bit of brightness!

Upper left: Team lunch Upper right: Julet Esqu

Lower left: Stuffins Lower right: The Abominable Snow

Thanks Everybody! Cards going out soon!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

mysa09 posted:

I got mine today! :neckbeard:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Twenty cards going out today......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I just had an absolutely horrible dental procedure done today (part 1 of 2, even)...and I came home to so much Halloween goon mail that it made me so much happier!

Thanks all!
<3