Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

D1 modkills over potcounts are pretty dumb, and it is tempting to not bother getting 10 posts.

tithin is a bit overeager, but I don't really see any alignment tells from that. Quid's vote after Rascyc's vote and somber's "would vote" looks a bit worse and opportunistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote duckhuntdog

where ya vote at ya drongo?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Don't bother voting me, I am getting modkilled an hour before deadline anyways.

Yeah, I don't see that as worth a vote yet, and deadline is a day away.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Rascyc posted:

I'm watching Kevin Bacon in this Following series. Is this a pro town or pro scum series?

First season is great, then it ends stupid and I started the second and was like "yeah I can't loving do this anymore."

Dunno if it gets better but I bailed.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

S1 of Following is pretty good. Bacon's always dependable and Purefoy's great at chewing the scenery. But yeah it gets reaaallllyyy stupid later on.

Somberbrero posted:

I know it seems okay but don't watch The Following.

Opopanax why do we need to lynch me or tithin?

TBH I got this mixed up with another game. Your jump on to me is good enough to retroactively justify it though

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
You said something weird that admittedly was you getting this confused with a different game, although the only other game we are in together has tithin dead, why are you trying to justify that decision in post?

I get that you don't like the way I play mafia but I feel like you should be able to see why that seems unreasonable.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why did you vote me? You called me dumb, but what about it was scummy?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
@somb

What's wrong with the way you play mafia

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

tithin posted:

Thank you for your first real contribution to the game, please post more!!

you're not my real dad!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm around now, I was busy this weekend with my birthday. tithin is reading scummy to me but that might just be how he naturally plays. I just got out of a game where I was scum and he was easy to set up as a lynch target so I'm not too trusting of my gut read. I'll have more to say after I sober up.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I worked went to the fair and drank alcohols this weekend. Now I'm going to work. That's why I didn't post

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Opopanax posted:

Why did you vote me? You called me dumb, but what about it was scummy?

That post sounded fake and awkward. Why do you need tithin or I to shut up? We were barely arguing.

Rascyc posted:

@somb

What's wrong with the way you play mafia

I dunno, Opop seems to never agree with me.

I found out I'm training someone at work today so I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute today.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because I mixed it up with you and Ep in the other thread.

It's true though, if left alone you almost definitely would not have shut up

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I think we are potentially lylo if fv does mod kill here on 10 posts so maybe we should no lynch!!!!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Opopanax posted:

Because I mixed it up with you and Ep in the other thread.

It's true though, if left alone you almost definitely would not have shut up

if there's any problem here it is definitely that people won't shut up

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Opopanax

It is a ~*GUT READ*~

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Do people actually give a poo poo about this game? Because I can just close it if not.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Do people actually give a poo poo about this game? Because I can just close it if not.

Yeah man, I wanna play the game. Most of day one was over the weekend and we had a soft start. Keep on truckin', people will play.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Also if you continue the game, a votecount image would be cool.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, we're just off to a rocky start, It'll bounce back

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Alright, I won't be a bitch and mod kill everyone today.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Also if you continue the game, a votecount image would be cool.

Done

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Opop and tithin are the only ones relatively close to lynch at -3 and -4 respectively.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

The just reward for doing mods work :shrug:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Let's just kill a lurker gently caress 'em

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

Let's just kill a lurker gently caress 'em

Scum posting itt

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
The fair was in town this weekend. My friends came in from out of town to eat fried foods and laugh at freaks.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Who is a lurker?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
this is how all day 1s go down I don't get it

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm not killing tithin, his response that it was Monday where he was kind of jives with a "bored at work where's my loving mafia game" motivation ##unvote

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Quidnose posted:

the hell is this

##vote tithin

i read half of that and was like "too much :effort: post"
I'd vote this

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

busb posted:

##vote duckhuntdog

where ya vote at ya drongo?
and I'd vote this

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
let's kill this busb guy for voting a guy who hadn't placed a d1 vote yet

##vote busb

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
also I don't want to catch his flu

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
On the topic of Quidnose and Opop, I don't want to kill anyone who commented on The Following cause it truly was atrocious once I hit episode 6 or 7 cause all the murder death killing stuff was getting hamfisted and stupid. So I say Busb.

Also I turned on James Spader in the Blacklist which was infinitely more entertaining.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Is that 10 posts? I think that's 10 posts. WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
You know what's good? The Good Wife. I didn't know it was going to be good but then my girlfriend watched a bunch on Prime while I was in the room and I was like "drat all those other lawyers just got Good Wifed."

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Sometimes the title sequence only happens a full twenty minutes into the episode and it blows my mind every time.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yeah that's on my list now after this past weekend when someone mentioned it. Unfortunately it's not on Netflix. Sounds like I should check it out though, I love law shows and also am a fan of Juliana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Man what am I doing posting here when I could be running good wife mafia???

• Locked thread