Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
vote busb before you go off and do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote busb sorry bobs

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote busb

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
link the image not the actual vote counter f_v ;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Strewth m80, are we really gonna kill someone who's got the flu?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

tithin posted:

Sure, if three people voting him and only one menioning it as an aside counts.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Rascyc posted:

link the image not the actual vote counter f_v ;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Argh, sorry phone posting from work now so, um, let me see...

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

tithin posted:

I dunno tithin are we going to kill someone who's got the flu?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I dunno, I'm not convinced he's scum so I'm not voting for him!!!!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

busb (3): Rascyc, Somberbrero, bowmore
Opopanax (2): tearshed, Somberbrero, Rarity, Somberbrero
Somberbrero (1): Opopanax
tithin (1): Rascyc, Quidnose, Rascyc
Magnus Gallant (1): Magnus Gallant, busb, busb
DuckHuntDog (1): busb
tearshed (1): DuckHuntDog
Rascyc (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
Rarity (0): bowmore, bowmore

Not Voting (1): tithin

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 20th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 49 minutes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Seriously though who's making me vote for myself.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Is anyone gonna claim this? Or is it a scum doing it?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Magnus Gallant posted:

##vote Magnus gallant
stop being stupid you did it here and you know this

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

tithin posted:

I dunno, I'm not convinced he's scum so I'm not voting for him!!!!
stop being stupid there's not much to go on and unless you want to no lynch, put forth something else other than a gigantic cry baby post about nobody playing the game d1

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Rascyc posted:

I was PM'd by f_v and told I had to

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Rascyc posted:

He did that in another game as well I think?

Might just be his gimmick

Rascyc posted:

stop being stupid there's not much to go on and unless you want to no lynch, put forth something else other than a gigantic cry baby post about nobody playing the game d1

So sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities.

busb posted:

Neither did i. It's "Fat Pizza pizzas: they're big and they're cheesy".

Magnus moustaches aren't very australian. A big bushy beard is pretty strayan though.

##vote magnus

poo poo vote

busb posted:

are you dennis lillee?

poo poo person

busb posted:

I'm in bed with the flu modkill viruses IMO.

poo poo excuse for posting

busb posted:

##vote duckhuntdog

where ya vote at ya drongo?

(good prompting but) poo poo vote.

##vote busb

Not much to go on, but it's either lynch or not, right.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I'm happy to stay on Tithin for his negative attitude.

But I guess we're going to lynch busb or no one since the deadline is soon?

I'll switch if need be but if it's a shot in the dark I'd rather lynch tithin over busb because busb is a good player and I don't know much about this tithin person other than him calling people names.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm a relatively newish player, and I just want to see the game move. If you want to view that as a negative attitude, so be it. Apparently playing scummy is my meta according to others who have played recent games with me.

I also want to be able to justify to myself voting for someone when people are trying to get a train moving - I also don't have a lot to hang my hat on.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I should also clarify that I wasn't killing busb a poo poo person, I was calling Dennis Lillee a poo poo person :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

tithin posted:

I also want to be able to justify to myself voting for someone when people are trying to get a train moving - I also don't have a lot to hang my hat on.

This is a super scummy attitude. You should be voting people because you think they're scum, not picking someone and trying to figure out WHY they're scum. That's called "spin."

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
don't lynxch me you fucks. I'm lucid for the next 20 minutes or so. My vote on DHD was because he talked about 3 people who he had scummy reactions to and he didn't vote for any of them. That's what we call, in Australia, a scumpost.

Denniss Lillee is not a poo poo person tithin i will murder you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mags I don't believe you and I think a distraction is going to be counter productive

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i wanna lynch somber for falling on such a dumb lynch so easily. town somber would not want to lazily lynch me.

I feel my read on DHD was a good one at the time.

Opop i charge you to not lynch me. who do you think is scumns?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Quidnose posted:

This is a super scummy attitude. You should be voting people because you think they're scum, not picking someone and trying to figure out WHY they're scum. That's called "spin."

There's a train going on on busb, I'm being called scummy for not voting for him, I'm being called scummy for voting for him. How do I win here?

If I vote for someone I want to be internally consistent and I want to say "these are the reasons I feel he is scum".

busb posted:

Denniss Lillee is not a poo poo person tithin i will murder you

gently caress

confused denniss lillee and chris lilley

sorry dude

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

tithin posted:

There's a train going on on busb, I'm being called scummy for not voting for him, I'm being called scummy for voting for him. How do I win here?

If I vote for someone I want to be internally consistent and I want to say "these are the reasons I feel he is scum".

gently caress

sorry dude

I'm not calling you scummy for voting Busb, I am calling you scummy because your thought process was "I want to vote busb, how can I find evidence that he is scum?" as opposed to "wow, Busb sure is scummy, maybe I should vote him and look into his post history more."

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tithin posted:

sorry dude

you're being called scumnmy for calling me scummy and not voting me.

also i will forgive you this time. BUT if anyone else sullies the name of dennis lillee and i will call them bad names until they shed a solitary tear.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Quidnose posted:

I'm not calling you scummy for voting Busb, I am calling you scummy because your thought process was "I want to vote busb, how can I find evidence that he is scum?" as opposed to "wow, Busb sure is scummy, maybe I should vote him and look into his post history more."

I'm making the comment that Racsyc is saying I'm scummy for not voting, and you're saying I am for voting for him for spurious reasons.

I don't particularly think he's (busb) scummy, but I'm also sick of this game already and it's only day 1.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tithin posted:

I'm making the comment that Racsyc is saying I'm scummy for not voting, and you're saying I am for voting for him for spurious reasons.

I don't particularly think he's (busb) scummy, but I'm also sick of this game already and it's only day 1.

um so don't lynch me. guess what there's loads of people here that could be lynched instead. A veritable cornucopia.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I don't get how being sick of the game makes you want to just lynch anybody at random and post a fair amount.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Somberbrero posted:

##vote busb sorry bobs

##vote somberbrero
like what the gently caress are you at matey?

DHD are you a scum you can tell me.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I am the one who made myself vote for me aren't I funny.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Busb brings up a good point about somber

@tithin no I was calling you dumb for crying about d1 and lack of play and there you were going I'm not gonna vote cause I'm I'm I'm not sure!!!!! And now you are crying foul over being sick of the game.

Grow a pair son what do you think of somber!!!!!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

tithin posted:

i'm sorry you're frustrated but Racsyc's reasons for voting you really have very little bearing on my case as I presented it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Rascyc posted:

Busb brings up a good point about somber

@tithin no I was calling you dumb for crying about d1 and lack of play and there you were going I'm not gonna vote cause I'm I'm I'm not sure!!!!! And now you are crying foul over being sick of the game.

Grow a pair son what do you think of somber!!!!!

Why are you going hard on tithin and not voting him?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Quidnose posted:

Why are you going hard on tithin and not voting him?

because he thinks getting rid of influenza is more important i guess.

i hope i don't have ebola :(

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Cause he seems new and awkward, not new and scum.

I'm still thinking busb, despite his point about somber.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

busb posted:

##vote somberbrero
like what the gently caress are you at matey?

DHD are you a scum you can tell me.

Nah, I wish I was, though.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Actually votefinder has titihin in quite a few games so scratch the newbie factor.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

##unvote

Taking a break to make lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rascyc posted:

let's kill this busb guy for voting a guy who hadn't placed a d1 vote yet

##vote busb

you are voting me and not even understanding why i even voted. you have literally no reason to lynch me apart from apathy at least own up to it.

• Locked thread