Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

tithin posted:

Question before the night ends: why the jail on Pmush?

I'd love if you'd let us get a say on your next jailing, but I don't know if you'd get priority or not. But it would help us have a confirmed town since they couldn't have killed you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I just want one last fail-safe. If it turns out Pin's doing a gambit or whatever, where does this put us towards LYLO?

We've got 8, we get town tonight and they kill one of us. Brings us to 6 where 2 v 4. We hit Pin for lying and they kill. We're down to 4 where it's 3 v. 1. If we mis-lynch then that's it.

It's not a fool-proof gambit but it's a pretty good one for scum seeing how little posting we've gotten.

That said I think it's worth the risk.
thanks for counting that through - I was too lazy to ever do it.

In a way, I hope pin is doing a gambit just to spice it up a little.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's pretty easy. either i jail the remaining scum, or i die. you guys don't get to vote.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
I like how he is quick to call me a liar, but then claims similar to me. At least I know he is scum now. Or just a vanilla town that really wants me to be bad haha.

Man I wish I had time to play tonight.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'd love if you'd let us get a say on your next jailing, but I don't know if you'd get priority or not. But it would help us have a confirmed town since they couldn't have killed you.

That is if you did get priority, which again I'm not sure if that's the case.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
##vote Pinterest Mom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:allears:

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

goodness posted:

At least I know he is scum now. Or just a vanilla town that really wants me to be bad haha.
No vanilla would lie to get you lynched, goodness. It's not worth the misleading of town.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's pretty easy. either i jail the remaining scum, or i die. you guys don't get to vote.

Yeah but if you tell us who you're jailing, and we figure out your priority we can better figure out who is town. I think... I'm confusing myself frankly.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hmm, yeah, it can basically act as an investigation.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Looking at it if Pin's lying one of scenarios could include a BP town, which could prolong us towards LYLO and help us win, and significantly weaken Pin's "gambit". Again I think it's a fine risk to lynch goodness. He took a 1/3 chance on role claiming.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm gonna jail tithin.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm gonna jail tithin.

Cool ok. So, should I hammer then? Everyone who's around relatively in agreement?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Yeah but if you tell us who you're jailing, and we figure out your priority we can better figure out who is town. I think... I'm confusing myself frankly.
Telling us who you are jailing won't actually help scum because they are going to be jailed regardless right? So there isn't any harm in it. The question is, is there help in doing so?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

Telling us who you are jailing won't actually help scum because they are going to be jailed regardless right? So there isn't any harm in it. The question is, is there help in doing so?

If I die, then we know tithin is town.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Cool ok. So, should I hammer then? Everyone who's around relatively in agreement?
I was hoping goodness could give us a quick read on everybody before he perishes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

I was hoping goodness could give us a quick read on everybody before he perishes

Why would he do that?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Lampsacus posted:

Again if we knew priority yes? I mean if Pin survive's then we can more easily count against tithin unless scum start playing mind games and purposefully let the jailor live WIFOM etc. etc. Still if he dies, and we know that jail priority goes before death that means tithin couldn't have killed him (but I reiterate we don't know his priority). So in the end it could be pointless and just mind messing fodder.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why would he do that?
To help town if he is town.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Lampsacus posted:

To help town if he is town.

I'm surprisingly awake now so I can make it at least 1 more hour if not more. I can wait.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

I tracked Tithin last night and got a sucess

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

which I doubt but it was an idea I had earlier. I guess I'm ok with a hammer bleh whatever.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

That's some damned fine comedy.

I'm also totally fine with being jailed.

goodness posted:

I like how he is quick to call me a liar, but then claims similar to me. At least I know he is scum now. Or just a vanilla town that really wants me to be bad haha.

Man I wish I had time to play tonight.

Sorry dude, that's weak as gently caress.

If you flip town, we know he's lying, and we vote him as scum.

It's a standoff, and frankly I'm more inclined to believe pmom.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

goodness posted:

Oh my, and what did I do last night? :allears:

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm surprisingly awake now so I can make it at least 1 more hour if not more. I can wait.
yeah we aren't getting a content post from goodness, hammer away and get some sleep!

ok thanks goodness, only dreams now.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

goodness posted:

But you didn't vote him? Or raise any suspicions? I mean in your thought I guess he could maybe be a doctor if you were a tracker, and not knowing what your tracking information is (ie it tells you where they went or just tells if you that they went somewhere). But still, you didn't act on that all weekend.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm gonna straight up say I'm VT, I have 0 powers whatso-loving-ever.

So if he's saying he tracked me, and got a success, and that I did something, he's talking out his arse.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

100YrsofAttitude posted:

But you didn't vote him? Or raise any suspicions? I mean in your thought I guess he could maybe be a doctor if you were a tracker, and not knowing what your tracking information is (ie it tells you where they went or just tells if you that they went somewhere). But still, you didn't act on that all weekend.

Yes he is doctor

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

tithin posted:

I'm gonna straight up say I'm VT, I have 0 powers whatso-loving-ever.

So if he's saying he tracked me, and got a success, and that I did something, he's talking out his arse.
goodness confirmed as scum. hammer

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

meant bp, looked at the chart wrong.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

goodness posted:

Doesn't mean you could track him anywhere. Sorry sorry for wasting everyone's time. ##vote goodness

ninja: thanks for the laughs.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

goodness posted:

bp don't action. 100 w r u

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Doesn't mean you could track him anywhere. Sorry sorry for wasting everyone's time. ##vote goodness

ninja: thanks for the laughs.

Yeah it just said he stayed with the rest of the loaf of bread all night

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
Goodness' fate was pretty much decided, so there's like 0 reason why pinM would lie and risk being killed. Can you proceed to hammer goodness, 100yrs?

I think it is safe to assume that all of us who voted goodness early are town. So I'm looking at all of you who didn't. Jailing one of them might be the best choice.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I guess you missed 100's vote.

:redhammer:

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

I guess you missed 100's vote.

:redhammer:

Yes I did. Massive fail.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

goodness, BUTTER aligned ROLEBLOCKER was eaten for lunch day 2. It is now night. Get your actions in by morning.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

So the problem with running two games is that you keep forgetting which game you should be updating.

Pinterest Mom, BREAD aligned JAILOR, was eaten in the night. It is now Day 3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (6): 100YrsofAttitude, Kitiara, Lampsacus, Mr. Maltose, Poison Mushroom, tithin

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lunch. The current deadline is October 24th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Well, I'll be damned. I really would have thought that would be the other way around.

• Locked thread