Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I'm happy with my tithin vote.

That said I haven't reread anything beyond today so someone sell me on someone else, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also I don't want to vote busb today.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote somber

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

I'm happy with my tithin vote.

That said I haven't reread anything beyond today so someone sell me on someone else, I guess.

You haven't read tomorrow yet?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

busb posted:

you are voting me and not even understanding why i even voted. you have literally no reason to lynch me apart from apathy at least own up to it.
Actually I'm going to qualify it as a very lucky guess after seeing your responses this close to deadline :)))))))))))))

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Rascyc posted:

Actually votefinder has titihin in quite a few games so scratch the newbie factor.

Take vote finder with a grain of salt - most of my major games are 6 months ago, with a set group.

I've only branched out this week to play by myself.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Relax I have lots of room in my heart for all types of mafia players.

I'm pretty sure it's busb anyway from the very defensive nature of his posting. Calling out some votes to present a front of effort is more a scum play than anything. I do agree that somb's vote is lazy for his meta, but so is bowmore's in a vacuum. But it's d1 anyway so who cares ultimately.

Just slay.

Also who has the flu and posts like this on getting voted d1? I'd pretty much just open thread, claim, close thread, and go drink martinis while giving town the finger before passing out (feel better dude!!!)

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rascyc posted:

Also who has the flu and posts like this on getting voted d1? I'd pretty much just open thread, claim, close thread, and go drink martinis while giving town the finger before passing out (feel better dude!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtQ3s6irGuo

I'm the vote leader and am town so of course i'm defending myself... but i'm also talking about who i think are scummy.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
not too long ago, my friends, we were pretty sure we were going to no-lynch. no rationale behind burbs other than ras asked and ras is nice.

##vote DuckHuntDog too snipey without getting his hands dirty. feels like he's afraid to step into something.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Taking the dog on a walk, I'll probably be back close to deadline.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (3): Opopanax, busb, Magnus Gallant
Opopanax (2): tearshed, Somberbrero, Rarity, Somberbrero
busb (2): Rascyc, Somberbrero, bowmore, tithin, tithin, Somberbrero
tithin (1): Rascyc, Quidnose, Rascyc
DuckHuntDog (1): busb, busb, Somberbrero
tearshed (1): DuckHuntDog
Rascyc (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
Magnus Gallant (0): Magnus Gallant, busb, busb, Magnus Gallant
Rarity (0): bowmore, bowmore

Not Voting (1): tithin

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 20th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 33 minutes.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
hnggggggg im dying lets lynch someone ughhhhhhh

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

well I would like to lynch somber. I am having a bad day so please do this in my name. Also if he's not scum please Val change him to scum so I'm not sad

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Please don't lynch me also.

USB there was no activity please forgive me.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote somber

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Somberbrero posted:

Please don't lynch me also.

USB there was no activity please forgive me.

i can never forgive ye i thought we were frands but you betrayed me

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote somber

That is -1.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I am an echo cop do not lynch me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I am both on my phone and serious. Flavor is some moron who lives in Australia.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i don't really beliebe you somber. echo cops are p broken but this is such a small game it'd be a bit silly

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Probably a godfather in this setup too dude.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
possibly yea? what?

anyway its up to other people i guess whether to nolynch or nut

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I never get to be cop, this sucks.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Probably a godfather in this setup too dude.

What? That doesn't make any sense with Ecco cop. You'd get an all "town" result on them with a Godfather, why would you need to be in this setup?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
There are multiple scums?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You have four minutes to explain this to me. As I understand it, Ecco cop you send a list of as many people as you want and if they're all town you get a TOWN result and if even one of them is scum you get a SCUM result. So how would a Godfather warrant into you being helpful to the game? Do you mean to throw poo poo off? Why would you have to be an Ecco cop?

Why did you claim Ecco cop and not just cop?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Lynch Ras and Dhd tomorrow, good luck.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

By 4 minutes I mean 3. Probably just gonna hammer you without the explanation, sorry buddy.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah, no time.

##vote Somber

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Quidnose posted:

You have four minutes to explain this to me. As I understand it, Ecco cop you send a list of as many people as you want and if they're all town you get a TOWN result and if even one of them is scum you get a SCUM result. So how would a Godfather warrant into you being helpful to the game? Do you mean to throw poo poo off? Why would you have to be an Ecco cop?

Why did you claim Ecco cop and not just cop?

On my phone so that won't happen, just hammer. I claimed echo cop because I am. Godspeed.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

Lynch Ras and Dhd tomorrow, good luck.
Nah. I wanted busb dead and you moved your vote and tithin peaced out completely, forcing this to pretty much happen. Those two are now my prime picks.

If you are actually town you should have seen the writing on the wall when you moved your vote dumbo.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
With the sun shining and the crickets chirping, a game of backyard cricket was started. At first a friendly game, as beer consumption increased the play got more competitive. The crack of the ball on the bat was echoed seconds later by the crack of a skull being hit by the ball.

Somberbrero, Sonny Bill Williams, Kiwi-Aligned Goon was knocked out on Day 1.

The party takes a break. It is now Night 1. Please send through your actions. The game will reopen in 24 hours.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Ok I don't know how to close the thread on the app. Please don't post (unless you're explaining how to close the thread).

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (6): Opopanax, busb, Magnus Gallant, Rascyc, DuckHuntDog, Quidnose
Opopanax (2): tearshed, Somberbrero, Rarity, Somberbrero
DuckHuntDog (1): busb, busb, Somberbrero
busb (1): Rascyc, Somberbrero, bowmore, tithin, tithin, Somberbrero, Rascyc
Rascyc (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
tithin (0): Rascyc, Quidnose, Rascyc, Quidnose
Magnus Gallant (0): Magnus Gallant, busb, busb, Magnus Gallant
Rarity (0): bowmore, bowmore
tearshed (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog

Not Voting (1): tithin

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 20th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

The day was getting warmer. Unfortunately, so was the beer. The party was out of ice. After some discussion it was decided that Opop would go down to the servo and get some more.

Opop, Ray Meagher, Aussie-aligned Vanilla town, went to get ice and never returned.

It is now Day 2.

The party continues.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): bowmore, busb, DuckHuntDog, Magnus Gallant, Opopanax, Quidnose, Rarity, Rascyc, Somberbrero, tearshed, tithin

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (9): bowmore, busb, DuckHuntDog, Magnus Gallant, Quidnose, Rarity, Rascyc, tearshed, tithin

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Re-read somber and I feel weird in the interactions between him and Opop

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote Opop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU