Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Strewth, Damo didn't come back with the ice. Someone want to go get some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I thought you were all being dumb in lynching Somber as I read along but it turns out I'm an idiot.

I'll have more to say tomorrow but I just had a 9-course meal and I am literally (ie. figuratively) dead.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Magnus... :doh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hang on I just saw MMM do this trick.

##vote Magnus

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Magnus

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote Magnus I agree.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Lol whoops.

Hey guys let's not turbo. I made an accident.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Magnus, tell me about being a 3rd party this game.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Magnus, tell me about being a 3rd party this game.

I don't know what that's like since I'm town

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So did you just not read the flip? I am really confused how you are the first post out of the gate with the thread opening and you are voting the dead guy.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

So did you just not read the flip? I am really confused how you are the first post out of the gate with the thread opening and you are voting the dead guy.

I read the flip and then I reread somber. I forgot the flip showed that Opop as dead.

I may or may not have been drinking.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hurm.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I am supremely pleased today. I think I might be mostly over my flu!!!

Anyway despite rascycs weird play around somber and I, I think he's just not got his head in the game yet.

Sorry you got scum again somber!
I'll have a look at the vote patterns later. I'm sure there is something interesting in the me and somber split.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

##vote Magnus

Bowmore you in particular are phoning it in even more than usual and had a bad "me too" vote on me as well yesterday.

##vote bowmore

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

busb posted:

I am supremely pleased today. I think I might be mostly over my flu!!!

Anyway despite rascycs weird play around somber and I, I think he's just not got his head in the game yet.

Sorry you got scum again somber!
I'll have a look at the vote patterns later. I'm sure there is something interesting in the me and somber split.
Hey I said your point about somber was good and spot on. I just wanted to make sure we got a kill in, had you flipped town I would have looked immediately at Somb next.

My head's definitely in this game!!!!!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

busb posted:

Bowmore you in particular are phoning it in even more than usual and had a bad "me too" vote on me as well yesterday.

##vote bowmore
Still moving house, haven't had more than 5 minutes at a time to sit down to myself

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I am a person in this game.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
u loving true blue or wot mate?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

tearshed posted:

I am a person in this game.
are you

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Hold, on wait.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yes he is ya drongo

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
What's a drongo is he that dude in far scape

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I fear that if we have to explain everything australian you won't pass for an australian very well.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Realtalk guys, do any of you actually watch Neighbours?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
hell no. I have just finished watching The Paradise though :3:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Realtalk guys, do any of you actually watch Neighbours?
I went through a phase in my life where I watched every day for a year straight

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

I went through a phase in my life where I watched every day for a year straight

This is the only australian i've ever heard admit to this. What kind of australian watches neighbours/home and away or drinks fosters get lynched bowmore!!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

busb posted:

This is the only australian i've ever heard admit to this. What kind of australian watches neighbours/home and away or drinks fosters get lynched bowmore!!
I know lots of Australians that watch home and away, they just happen to be girls in their young teens

I've never had a Fosters but I just drank an un-manly carlton dry lime

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

tearshed posted:

Hold, on wait.
Yes, I am.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm keeping my vote on Mags.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Only other thoughts I had was Somber moving his vote to DHD when he did was pretty strange, but I don't see DHD doing any distance plays with Somber. It's like Somber wanted to push for a no lynch for no reason, I'm guessing he was simply not paying any attention though. His claim was also incredibly lazy so that fits.

Tearshed would be my #2 simply because he's not playing and that's usually a scum tell with him because he hates playing scum and is very disinterested. I'd stick by that especially if his scum partner dies d1, I don't think he'd play the game out.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Reading somber the one thing that strikes me is I see some references to tithin a few time without ever voting him. There could be a connection there.

Somberbrero posted:

Lynch Ras and Dhd tomorrow, good luck.

I do wonder about this considering he was heading out of the game and it would be dismissed after his flip, but it could be a post where he listed a teammate and a town player. Just idle speculation, though, because I don't remember Ras striking me as particularly scummy.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

My gut feeling is Quid and tithin are scum.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Yep, I'm scum - the one dude who's trying not to jump on any bandwagons :toot:

Starting to regret getting fired up to ask people to actually, yknow, play.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote tithin emotional play

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Rascyc posted:

Tearshed would be my #2 simply because he's not playing and that's usually a scum tell with him because he hates playing scum and is very disinterested. I'd stick by that especially if his scum partner dies d1, I don't think he'd play the game out.
Naw. If terminator mafia taught me anything is that it's I prefer to fly solo as scum. I don't get discouraged by lack of teammates.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Rascyc posted:

##vote tithin emotional play

I've been called scum since the moment I asked people to step up

Just vote me and be done with it, ty.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Rasc is making me feel weird

##vote rasc

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

tithin posted:

I've been called scum since the moment I asked people to step up

Just vote me and be done with it, ty.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Rasc is making me feel weird

##vote rasc
did you just vote me I'm quitting this game of high stakes pressure and regret helping us find the scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

• Locked thread