Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Rarity posted:

Why do scum always make bullshit claims? Why?

##vote tithin
What makes you think it's bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tearshed posted:

What makes you think it's bullshit.

1) It's a small game

2) Town roleblocker is a rare role at the best of times

3) The community's had a heavy push for simple games since Fanfiction ended so I think it's even more unlikely we've got unusual PRs in this game

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
There's nothing that unusual about a town roleblocker, especially if town has no doc. This is the second game in a row you've said stuff like this rarity i don't even :|

I actually think he's telling the truth and we should lynch bowmore or tearshed :australia:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

busb posted:

There's nothing that unusual about a town roleblocker, especially if town has no doc. This is the second game in a row you've said stuff like this rarity i don't even :|

I've played a decent number of games now and I think I've seen it 2-3 times and never in a small game.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
tithin, why did you roleblock Ras when you made zero indication on D1 you thought he was scummy?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
hi rarity who do you think are the scums today?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

busb posted:

hi rarity who do you think are the scums today?

Hi bubsb, the guys I've voted for. How about you?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
the people who i said this page we should lynch omg tea party time!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

busb posted:

the people who i said this page we should lynch omg tea party time!!

Screw tea, let's get wasted

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Rarity posted:

tithin, why did you roleblock Ras when you made zero indication on D1 you thought he was scummy?

Hi Rarity,

Needed to roleblock someone and no one was standing out.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

busb posted:

I actually think he's telling the truth and we should lynch bowmore or tearshed :australia:
fwiw I wouldn't kill Opop. I try to kill the least active players.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tithin posted:

Hi Rarity,

Needed to roleblock someone and no one was standing out.

But earlier you said you "thought he might be scum". Why?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Rarity posted:

But earlier you said you "thought he might be scum". Why?

Wording was poor

Rascyc posted:

Relax I have lots of room in my heart for all types of mafia players.

I'm pretty sure it's busb anyway from the very defensive nature of his posting. Calling out some votes to present a front of effort is more a scum play than anything. I do agree that somb's vote is lazy for his meta, but so is bowmore's in a vacuum. But it's d1 anyway so who cares ultimately.

Just slay.

Also who has the flu and posts like this on getting voted d1? I'd pretty much just open thread, claim, close thread, and go drink martinis while giving town the finger before passing out (feel better dude!!!)

This sort of stuck out to me as maybe a little condescending / pinged for me. Maybe a little too scum daddy.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Feels like you pulled that post up in hindsight

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm going to be traveling so I'll try to keep up with the thread, I'm sticking on tithin personally.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

tithin (2): Rascyc, Rascyc, Rascyc, Rarity
bowmore (1): busb
Magnus Gallant (1): Rarity, bowmore, Rascyc, Rascyc, Rarity
Rascyc (1): Magnus Gallant

Not Voting (4): DuckHuntDog, Quidnose, tearshed, tithin

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 56 minutes.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote tithin

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##vote tithin I guess

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##unvote nvm not feeling it. He's a power role.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I'm going out and won't be around for deadline. Please don't post after the lynch.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote tithin

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm around, someone has to hammer :(

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Well, if I make it through the night, who do people want me to roleblock.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote tithin
not gonna let this stagnate with a nolynch, rip tithin

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
The lamb on the barbie was perfectly cooked, the snags and onions were sizzling. Suddenly, as everyone started to eat there was the sound of cawing and the whoosh of birds diving. Tithin ran screaming from the party as the magpies swooped at him.

tithin Pavlova, Kiwi-Aligned Roleblocker has been swooped by magpies.

It is now Night 2. Please send in your actions.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

tithin (5): Rascyc, Rascyc, Rascyc, Rarity, DuckHuntDog, tearshed, tearshed, bowmore, busb
Rascyc (1): Magnus Gallant
bowmore (0): busb, busb
Magnus Gallant (0): Rarity, bowmore, Rascyc, Rascyc, Rarity, bowmore

Not Voting (3): Quidnose, tearshed, tithin

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

After a tasty lunch, everyone kicked back and relaxed with a few more cold ones. Except Rascyc, who decided to take a dip in the pool. But everyone knows you shouldn't go swimming on a full stomach.

Rascyc, Vegemite, Aussie-aligned Gaoler, went for a swim and never came back.

It is now Day 3.

The party continues.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (7): bowmore, busb, DuckHuntDog, Magnus Gallant, Quidnose, Rarity, tearshed

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Does anyone else want to claim a power role so we can lynch you and end this game.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a vanilla

Also I'm pretty sure we've got this game wrapped up, two days and two scum lynches yewwww

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I really thought he was going to flip town :shrug:
I also wonder if somber coached tithin to be his newbie overly dramatic self.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Wait, Ras was a jailer? Who calls it a gaoler.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tearshed posted:

Australians do you idiot.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

tearshed posted:

:australia:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I thought it might be Quid yesterday, and rereading tithin I think it might be true.

tithin posted:

Thank you for your first real contribution to the game, please post more!!

This was a bit odd at the time but I could see it being a bit aware of a teammate. They had some back and forth as well.

Quid pushed tithin D1 when he wasn't very likely, and wavered a bit on tithin yesterday and didn't vote at all. He only voted somber late as well.

##vote quidnose

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Nope, it's not me. I just wasn't around for deadline.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

What are your thoughts, Quid?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I have no idea at this point since both lynches have basically been lucky shots in the dark, even considering Tithin's terrible claim. I need to reread.

Do you have any thoughts beyond me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote bowmore
gonna try this again friends. who's with me?

• Locked thread