Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

outy posted:

Reis and Touchy Fili have come in for me so far, just need Elkins to get beasted for the treble.

i don't know the guy he's fighting but i hope he can wrestle or you're hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Well, we're about to find out. I'm hoping for a knee or uppercut on the shot.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

I was booing like a Brazilian :)

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

MassRafTer posted:

It's gonna be great when Glover knocks Davis out in one punch or wrestles him to a decision and goons lose money. Or Davis one punch KOs Glover I guess?

now who is laughing BITCH !!!!!!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Marching Powder posted:

unloseable parlay on scotty j, NEIL MAGNY, fabio maldonado, phil davis and chad mendes.

it'll be real sad if scotty was the one that cost me $500

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Wrong thread but while I'm here: These bets are pretty funny thanks for making them.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Marching Powder posted:

it'll be real sad if scotty was the one that cost me $500

Based on my experience of losing big dumb parlays by one pick, Chad is practically a lock here

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

masato tatanka posted:

now who is laughing BITCH !!!!!!

Yeah that was free money even though my book had it at more like +110 i wouldve taken it at like -200

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Stephan Bonnar +120
Tito Ortiz -160

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
This seems wrong, is Stephan really that broken down?

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

You don't understand, Tito had a spy in Bonnar's camp and knows all his training secrets. He has him backed into a corner.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

what the gently caress. are they assuming all tito fights are fixed? this is absurd.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Probably. Bellator does have that pro-wrestling vibe going on.

Where can I bet on Justin McCully rushing the cage?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Jase1 I summon thee to perform as big a bet as possible on Fabricio Werdum over Mark Hunt

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Please dude we need you

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
What do you guys think about Lamas as an underdog? Is Bermudez that good?

Even though he clearly lost to aldo i was pretty impressed with how hard he fought in the fifth and i assume he is a superior wrestler to Bermudez?

I'm considering a Lamas - Hunt parlay, maybe even include handsome jake in there too.

turntabler fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Nov 15, 2014

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
There's no way Mark Hunt deserves to be a +400 dog to a guy who thinks striking defense is for other people and who sometimes struggles for takedowns.

Lamas is tough and well-rounded but doesn't have great takedown defense or strike with a lot of volume. Bermudez has gotten finished a few too many times to make him a lock and he gets stupid sometimes, but he should probably be a slight favorite.

I don't really know what to think of Ellenberger vs Gastelum but I think that Gastelum is aggressive enough to clinch it. Ellenberger might find his chin and he's been taken down by a Swede before, so I don't think I'd bet on it.

I don't know who any of these other people are.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Lamas Bermudez should be evens IMO, that line is not right.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Lamas has fought and beaten a much higher level of opponent than Bermudez. He was supposed to get destroyed by Cub Swanson and Hioki, but he won convincingly. Their wrestling seems pretty much equal to me.
I think Bermudez looks better every fight, but I see Lamas dominating on top and maybe getting an early sub.

Jake, similarly, has a much richer fight record, beating a lot of big names on the way. His recent losses are to the cream of the division so shouldn't count too harshly against him. I think it's riskier than the Lamas bet, but the odds are quite generous so worth a punt.

I also had to bet on Hunt. Because he's going to win. It's the night of the dogs!

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Ellenberger has struggled fighting guys with good footwork. He ends up reaching with his big punches and looking really bad when he can't find the guy. Kelvin moves his feet pretty well so I think it depends on how much Jake has improved in that department.

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP
equal amounts bet on
+402 hunt via ko/tko
-104 werdum via submission

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Ten bucks on the oddly specific Hunt decision line of +1469

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Ask and ye shall receive. Risking $1000 to win $250 on Fabricio Werdum and I am doing this in Vegas. What time will that fight be on so I can find a tv showing it?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

jase1 posted:

Ask and ye shall receive. Risking $1000 to win $250 on Fabricio Werdum and I am doing this in Vegas. What time will that fight be on so I can find a tv showing it?

Oh thank god

The payperview starts at 10 eastern, so I'd look for one around like 11-11:15

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

jase1 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jorJh8DTMVM&t=78s

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
jase1 strikes it big in vegas

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

Triticum Guzzler posted:

jase1 strikes it big in vegas

Are you guys going to be nice to jase from now on if Hunt wins?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Scapegoat posted:

Are you guys going to be nice to jase from now on if Hunt wins?

We welcome the prophet jase1 with open arms.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
I put 100 on Lamas and if he wins I'll roll the same stake forward on to Markee Hunto.

And by that I mean I will double down on Hunto if Lamas loses.

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Thank you jase, I feel very good about my hunto bet now!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Ellenberger has struggled fighting guys with good footwork. He ends up reaching with his big punches and looking really bad when he can't find the guy. Kelvin moves his feet pretty well so I think it depends on how much Jake has improved in that department.

He also really struggles against guys who can fight long and kelvin is a southpaw with a good jab.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

jase1 posted:

lol. No way.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

jase1 posted:

goongrats

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
not even a jase one bet could have altered the cosmic rule of Mark Hunt getting lamped by Fabricio Werdum

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
Half unit shot on Bonnar +150. I'm sure this poo poo is probably fixed, and I wish Bonnar was juiced to the gills like in his last UFC fight, but I still like his odds here if there's any chance this isn't a fix. Plus now I have a reason to watch these old dudes fight now. God knows I'm not watching Bellator otherwise.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
oh cool i bet on mark hunt and he lost. gently caress this gay earth

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
don't bet on mma

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
congrats to jase1

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

congrats to jase1

That's blood money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bet on Melvin Guillard, Melvin Coke Head, Gastelum, Hunt, and Bonnar.

Argh, dangit.