Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Scum have won. However before I reveal anything I'm curious to see what would have happened if there was another day left and it was just the three of you. If the game was still going what would you do as players here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: Laugh bitterly. :ghost:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Poison Mushroom posted:

:ghost: Laugh bitterly. :ghost:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hey look it's what amounts to an investigation result on Pmush confirming her as town:

Pinterest Mom posted:

and since I basically just outed myself anyway, I jailed Pmush night one.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
Hah, I completely forgot about that post. I totally saw it coming, but quite honestly I felt Mr. M should be lynched anyways because he didn't contribute at all. It was a bit disappointing towards the end, because it felt like it was just me and 100 posting. I can't wait for next game though!

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I actually drafted an effort post at the end there but didn't post one for fear of screwing it all up.

If we did no lynch I would have dredged up some old cases on 100 and pushed hard to get him lynched. I would have also carried on being "over' this game and not being able to see anything scummy myself.

Gg guys I real enjoyed playing with people at my skill level.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh yeah lamp was scum btw and kitara was nked. My modding lacked the full effort it needed and I apologize for letting Mr. M exist without making posts for so long.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

The day 1 No Lynch really screwed us up.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also:

soscannonballs posted:

Going back and looking at this thread again I really really don't like this post. I just don't see how a town player could ever have this attitude in such a small game. If you don't like the content that people put out in the first day, you could try creating some yourself by looking at the little that has been posted.

Lamp came in and put a joke (I assume it was a joke) vote on someone when people were actually talking about looking for scum (which according to you is irrelevant) and instead of commenting on that you chose to point out a bug pun. Not only are you not scumhunting, but you are actively trying to sabotage scumhunting discussion by saying its irrelevant to do so.

##vote goodness

I would also be fine voting Lamp if it comes to it, but right now I would prefer to lynch Goodness.

Soscannonballs does it again

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:
Yeah when everyone was disbelieving sos on D1 I was like 'you guys are hosed'.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hey look it's what amounts to an investigation result on Pmush confirming her as town:

There were 2 scum D1 either one could've done the Nightkill. Roleblockers can both kill and block so that wouldn't have changed much.

It was fun but horribly frustrating especially since I felt so often like the blind leading the other blind. I wish there had been more of a presence of some players because had I got proper defenses from some I wouldn't have pushed them, but I guess that's the nature of it. I still prefer being town though, I'm way too guarded as scum. Thanks for the game!

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I thought you played well 100 and I enjoyed pmushs relentless attacks on me. For truths sake: My day 1 joke vote wasn't to put off real content. I actually hadn't read the thread and assumed we were still in joke phase.

My strategy was basically pick off anybody who was playing sharply. Goodness wasn't putting much energy into this game and seemed a bit cynical about it from the start.

My first scum victory. Scary.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Welp, now I feel dumb. You were way down on my list, lamp.

I'm assuming nk = survivor of some sort

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Nk = night killed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I believe this is the point where I say "I told you so".

Thanks for running it, MMM.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

PM post the link to fruits and veggies in here so I can beat people up maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

I believe this is the point where I say "I told you so".

Thanks for running it, MMM.

Yeah... yeah you did. I'm giving you a freebie next time we play together, because you were right!

• Locked thread