Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I like how every once in a while Razor totally sounds like Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!

Pancakes by Mail posted:

My team is horrible and this game is trash

When you find Moen in front of the net, you're a winner and a loser.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Montreal has not come out for the second period at all.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Watching the replay of Backes' injury, how did Daley not get an interference call there? He nailed Backes when the puck wasn't near him at all.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

evenworse username posted:

As a longtime fan of a team that does this all the goddamn time I feel your pain, conference rival buddy. :hfive:

<--- also

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

The low-definition of my stream probably makes the horrors of this game harder to discern and easier to digest

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Man Stars had every chance to take a goal lead or even two there. I don't think a player wearing a Blues Jersey even entered the Stars end after that 2 man advantage they had expired.

If the Stars can play like that in the third they'll take this one for sure. The creativity that Benn / Seguin / Spezza can bring to the table can't be matched.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Tomas Hertl stop getting injured please

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Mike_V posted:

Watching the replay of Backes' injury, how did Daley not get an interference call there? He nailed Backes when the puck wasn't near him at all.

looked like an accidental collision to me. I don't think either player knew the other was there until a second before the "hit". Backes was just the one who was more off balance skating sideways so he went down hard.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Starsfan posted:

If the Stars can play like that in the third they'll take this one for sure. The creativity that Benn / Seguin / Spezza can bring to the table can't be matched.

That's not the problem. The drop pass going the other way and in is the problem. :ohdear:

misdirectomy posted:

Tomas Hertl stop getting injured please

The Czech Wreck Tomas Hertl

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Starsfan posted:

Are you going to play them the whole period then? Cause the rest of the Stars aren't really doing anything.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

DOOMocrat posted:

That's not the problem. The drop pass going the other way and in is the problem. :ohdear:

yeah well that's the price you pay for greatness.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Even Markov forgot how to play hockey. He's started listening to Emelin's playing advice.

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
LEARN HOW TO USE HOCKEY STICKS, HABS

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Duke Chin posted:

As a longtime fan of a team that does this all the goddamn time I feel your pain, conference rival buddy. :hfive:

<--- also

:smith::respek::smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Hawks went their first 7 games without scoring in the second period and giving up something like 11. :(:respek::(

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Furnaceface posted:

The Hawks went their first 7 games without scoring in the second period and giving up something like 11. :(:respek::(

:smith::respek::smith::respek::(

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

"price has seen enough" indeed

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Scoring chances 14 to 6 for CGY :suicide:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

It needs to be said again how poorly Steve Ott has played but will continue to get run out there night after night in favor of Paajarvi because of Veteran Reasons.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

is this... is this offensive pressure????

oh no a pp again

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

yellowcar posted:

is this... is this offensive pressure????

Nope. Time to go on the power play.

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

What happened to Hertl? :ohdear:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Habs start putting on pressure and ruin it by getting a power play. Weeeee

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
Oh no! Marc Bergevin's glamer is wearing off! The brilliant, high-flying Habs we though we knew are reverting to their true forms!!!

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Brad Richardson vs the Carolina Hurricanes

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Oh no! Marc Bergevin's glamer is wearing off! The brilliant, high-flying Habs we though we knew are reverting to their true forms!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kowv6l2CBD0

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Luceo posted:

What happened to Hertl? :ohdear:

Hit by a shot, skated awkwardly to the dressing room. Missed at most one shift. :c00l:

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
I see we're already back to Markov/Subban playing the entire PP.

Gosh, if only there was a defenseman with some offensive skill they could add to the lineup.

But that would be dreaming.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Infidel Castro posted:

13 hours from Milwaukee. Although if Shyfted One gets that work contract and has to take FAS to a game, I'm going to do everything I can to go. Never been to a game at WFC, and only two Flyers games in my life.

No take-backs!

:tastykake:

That would be as hilarious as it was awesome. I went to Buffalo for three Flyers games back in the late 90's. One involved an ice-wide brawl and at the last my friend got kicked out of the arena so we had to follow him. He didn't take kindly to some rear end in a top hat in front of us letting his kid throw garbage at us and had some choice words. Lol

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I see we're already back to Markov/Subban playing the entire PP.

Gosh, if only there was a defenseman with some offensive skill they could add to the lineup.

But that would be dreaming.

Is Sheldon Souray still having a career?

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

SubCrid TC posted:

Brad Richardson vs the Carolina Hurricanes

no kidding, nucks are looking sloooooow

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

:siren: GILBERT ?!?!? :siren:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Long-haired Moen?! :siren:

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

misdirectomy posted:

Hit by a shot, skated awkwardly to the dressing room. Missed at most one shift. :c00l:

I see :havlat: wasn't contagious. :v:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

GILBERT :siren:

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Tom Gilbert did a thing?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007